How about we talk about some gearing after All in One patch for new and old berserkers

Discussion in 'Berserker' started by LostInHere, Mar 14, 2016.

1. since I've been not playing so much and there's no thread about it, would like to ask someone (MADCHICKINS) who got the time and could post a thread about 3 tiers of item listings with your in depth analysis, would help tons of berserkers.

1st tier would be best in slot single pieces (Anton and non Anton)
    2nd tier would be best in slot for set pieces (Anton and non Anton)
    and 3rd tier would be what stats to max or try to maximize, I/e Physical Crit 80%? Hit rate 20%?

Help much appreciated,
    any and everyone post your 2 cents.

2. Jaðarsormr 抜けない事があきらかだからって、オレが努力しなくていいって事にはならない

Well, I had an idea about writing Berserker's possible choises for Sub-Equip, so I'll try.

I'm only gonna list Sub-Equips that are good for starters, good for specific Elemental setting or good enough for endgame content. Every other Sub-Equip won't be mentioned here for obvious reasons (like Wooden Puppet Fist), but you can ask me for a specific one and I'll answer you why it's not that great for Berserker.

List of versions:
    14 March 2016 - v1.00
    20 December 2016 - v1.50 (current version)

Starter Sub-Equip:
    [​IMG] Becky's Special Goggles - a great start for a good Berserker: +88 Independent Attack and +76 Strength is more than enough before you start to build your Elemental setting. The more Strength and Independent Attack we get, the better damage we deal.
    Location: Can be dropped by Becky in Inverted Watchtower (Castle of the Dead) or be bought from Hunter Von for 400 Oblivion Meteors.

[​IMG] The King's Book of Secrets - Hell Bringer - this Sub-Equip is recommended for every Berserker even after getting better Sub-Equip (it'll be used as a swap item). Why it's good? Because of +1 Derange Lv. Check this page to understand how much Strength you may get from just one additional level of Derange.
    Location: Can be dropped in Level 58-67 Range dungeons, can be bought from Gabriel's Shop or Auction House or can be acquired from Compounding.

[​IMG] Buried Scream Memory - a pretty good starting Sub-Equip: +77 Independent Attack and +39 Strength, plus a +1 Skill Lv to every Berserker's Lv. 40-70 Skill. Maybe it's a bit worse than Becky's Goggles in terms of Independent Attack, but it buffs most of our core damage Skills (Blood Sword and Outrage Break) as well as some good passives (Blood Memory). The only thing is that farming EX:Screaming Cavern (or ordinary Screaming Cavern) might take you a while, but in case you'll be using Buried Scream Armor pieces (in order to reach 3pc set effect), this might be a good choice for your Sub-Equip.
    Location: Can be bought from Luther for 800 Vengeful Residual Reflection and 300 Nugol Eye or be a random drop from Past Baston (Time Gate - Requiem).

Elemental Setting Sub-Equip:
    [​IMG] Frozen Insignia - in case you've got yourself a Yin Sword: Makya, getting this Sub-Equip + Freezing Cut Robe and/or Ice Princess Breath accessories might be a good idea, because +28 Water Damage on Sub-Equip is no joke, and you'd prefer to stack as much Water Damage as possible for Water Elenore Damage.
    Location: Can be dropped by Guardian Rime (Time Gate - Requiem - King's Ruin), be obtained from Compounding or be bought from Auction House.

[​IMG] Krazy Ivan the Agitator Bomb
    - because we can't use Hyper Mecha Tau Machine Heart, this is the next best Fire Damage Sub-Equip after it. This Sub-Equip gives you +18 Fire Damage, and Fire Explosion effect is... okay, I guess? At least it works in Anton Raid now, so 7.5% / 5% Defense Shred (to Named / Boss Monsters) for 7 seconds (but with 10 seconds cooldown) isn't that bad (although it's not that great if you have a Soul Bender or Spider Queen's Breath set user in your party).
    I guess this is a good substitute Sub-Equip for Fire Damage setup until you you get yourself Blooming Black Smoke Energy.
    Location: Can be dropped by Krazy Ivan the Agitator (Time Gate - Requiem - EX: Vilmark - Area 50), be obtained from Compounding or be bought from Auction House.

[​IMG] Gracia's Family Heirloom: Will - a very popular choice for Berserker's Sub-Equip these days, because so many people are going 6pc Gracia + 3pc Bulky Configuration/Gigantic Presence now. And it's pretty much understandable - having +30 Light Damage helps a lot with 6pc Gracia's Light Elenore Damage effect.
    Location: Can be bought from Luther for 800 Impostor Reports and 450 Apostle's Remnants or be a random drop from Past Baston (Time Gate - Requiem).

[​IMG] Shadow Seeker Priest Face Veil - once a core item in Dark Gothic set, this thing isn't that great now: before Epic Rework full Dark Gothic set required 300 Shadow Resistance to reach its full potential, but now it requires only 150 Shadow Resistance (mostly to get +150 Independent Attack from Dark Gothic Coat). But the thing is that it's very easy to reach that amount without much investment:
    20 Shadow Resistance (from native Male Slayer Shadow Resistance)
    6 Shadow Resistance (from Power Station Dimensional Seal Quest)
    5 Shadow Resistance (from Level 41-49 Title Completion Bonus)
    64 Shadow Resistance (from each of Dark Gothic piece: 14 + 14 + 12 + 12 + 12)
    50 Shadow Resistance (from full Dark Gothic set with 75+ Shadow Resistance)
    Adding all of that, you only need... 5 more Shadow Resistance. And there's so many ways to get that amount (full Rare Avatar set effect, Shadow Resistance enchant on Bottom, Clone Waist Avatar option, usable items that increase your Shadow Resistance, Items that give you All Elemental Resistance, Gold Emblems that give All Elemental Resistance...) that I'm not gonna even list them.
    That's why you should use this Sub-Equip only if you still don't have full Dark Gothic set - I think that 3pc DG is still the point when you can actually start to effectively use it (and +30 Shadow Resistance and +18 Shadow Damage this Sub-Equip gives you will help with that). But this thing becomes completely useless when you finally reach 5/5 DG.
    In the end, you might as well just ignore this thing and get Blooming Black Smoke Energy from the go - its effect is easy to proc, and it's only 3 Shadow Damage less.
    Location: Can be dropped by Shadow Seeker Nigrumnex (Time Gate - Requiem - Noire Ferra), be obtained from Compounding or be bought from Auction House.

Endgame Sub-Equip:
    [​IMG] Great Glory Armband - this Sub-Equip surprisingly reminds me of Hardened Tongue, only without Physical Critical Chance increase - same +39 STR and +116 Independent Attack (6 more compared to Hardened Tongue). Great thing is that it's a Quest Legendary, so you can actually farm it and save your Gold. A really good Sub-Equip that will serve you until you get enough money for Blooming Black Smoke Energy.
    Location: Can be bought from Luther for 800 Ancient Kingdom Gold Coin and 94 King Borodin Seals or be a random drop from Past Baston (Time Gate - Requiem).

[​IMG] Disease-spreading Hardened Tongue - once a must-have Sub-Equip, this thing is not that great now that Blooming Black Smoke Energy and Great Glory Armband exist. +5% Physical Critical Chance, +39 Strength and +110 Independent Damage are still cool, but Freeze/Stun effect can give you some unnecessary problems against bosses (like in Anton Raid). Even though it cost ~30m these days, it's much better to pay 40m for Blooming Black Smoke Energy or just farm Great Glory Armband. Use this Sub-Equip only if you got it from random Compounding or need some Physical Critical Rate increase.
    Location: Can be dropped by Delezie, Plagued Apostle (Time Gate - Requiem - Reshpon, Village of Pain), be obtained from Compounding or be bought from Auction House.

[​IMG] Blooming Black Smoke Energy (Aura of Blooming Graphite) (만개하는흑연의기운) - pretty much the best widely available Sub-Equip for Berserker. Be ready to use it for a loooooong time, because there's not many better Sub-Equips to find (pretty much just one)...
    This thing gives you +165 Independent Attack, which is almost the highest amount of Ind Att you can get from Sub-Equip. It also have a proc to give you +15 Shadow Damage, so Dark Gothic users (or just Shadow Damage setup) will benefit even more from it.
    The greatest thing about this Sub-Equip is that its price has drastically dropped after Anton Raid was added (before it was ~250-300m) - these days it cost about 40-50m. And it's totally worth it - until Lv.90 Epics are added, you will probably not find anything better.
    Saving your Gold for this Sub-Equip is one of your highest priorities.
    Location: Can be dropped by Kres of Black Smoke (Anton - Black Volcano), be obtained as Anton Raid Phase 2 Clear reward or be bought from Auction House.

[​IMG] Time Traveler's Silver Watch - the only Sub-Equip that is better than Blooming Black Smoke Energy.
    At first, it looks like it's Cooldown Reset that makes this thing better than Blooming Black Smoke Energy (and it does help), but +1 to Lv. 1-80 Skills is actually much more than Blooming can give you.
    First of all, this Sub-Equip buffs Bloody Cross (about +1.14% Damage per level), Blood Memory (with future Blood Memory rework, it'll buff your Independent Attack that include Refine level, so it's pretty much +1.2% Damage per level) and Blood Incarnate (about +2.7% Damage per level). That alone beats Blooming Black Smoke Energy (because in most endgame builds - with your Independent Attack being in 2200-2300 range (without Sub-Equip being equipped) - it'll give you about +7~7.5% Damage), unless you're a Shadow Element user. But then it also buffs every damage dealing Skill (except Blood Riven), which also increase your damage output!
    And then you remember about Cooldown Reset (which is commonly used in Luke Raid, so this Sub-Equip is still usable later on as a swap equip), which is the reason as why this Sub-Equip is the best one for Berserker at the current moment (until Lv.90 Epics are added).
    The only problem is that it's really hard to get - Lv.80-85 Epic drop pool have a lot of useless Sub-Equips, so you might as well just wait until Lv.90 Epics are added (because Lv.85-90 Epic drop pool lacks all those useless Sub-Equips, which is a VERY good thing).
    Location: Hell Mode (The Power Station / Castle of the Dead / Pandemonium) or can be obtained as Anton Raid Phase 1 or Phase 2 Clear reward.

[​IMG] Vestige of Avarice (Evidence of Greed) - unfortunately, this Sub-Equip isn't that great to us, because it's worse than Blooming Black Smoke Energy (more STR, but less Ind Att).
    I recommend to use this thing only if you got it as a reward by clearing Anton Raid AND you still haven't bought Blooming Black Smoke Energy. Other than that, there's no much use from this Sub-Equip to Zerk.
    Oh, and two important things:
    1. NEVER get this thing as Ravenous Anton Feat Quest reward. Either wait until you get other 4 Avarice items from clearing Anton Raids or just pick up a better Avarice item as a quest reward (first choice would be better, because you never know what you might get as a reward from clearing Phase 2 of Anton Raid - many people immedeately chose Avarice item from Feat Quest... only to get the same Avarice item as a drop from Raid).
    2. NEVER upgrade this thing to Infinite Vestige of Avarice. There's much better use for your Anton's Soul Fragments (buying Savior's Glory - Katana or upgrading Remnants/Structure/Shape of Avarice to Infinite version), and wasting 10 Anton's Soul Fragments for a mere 110 Ind Att increase is not worth it (compared to other Infinite Avarice items... except Infinite Source of Avarice, that is - it's also pretty bad).
    Location: Can be obtained as Anton Raid Phase 2 Clear reward.

[​IMG] Eternal Glory: Locke - another Sub-Equip that sounds really good on paper, but in reality it's really lackluster. This thing works ONLY if you have Savior's Glory weapon equipped, and it gives you +18% Ind Att of Savior's Glory's Ind Att. So what's the problem? The problem is that it doesn't include Refine level, so this Sub-Equip can give you up to... 116 Independent Attack. Same as Great Glory Armband.
    I guess you can use it in case you still haven't bought Blooming Black Smoke Energy and... somehow got both Savior's Glory and this Sub-Equip (which is probably a very, very rare case). It's also a good idea to just keep this thing in your safe in case some rebalance changes will happen in the future.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2017
  3. Phenir

40-70 doesn't include blood boom and blood incarnate, those are 75 and 85 respectively.

4. Blackjack ( ´ ▽ ` )b

Guild:
    Communism
    They are both 75

5. Jaðarsormr 抜けない事があきらかだからって、オレが努力しなくていいって事にはならない

Derp, I totally missed that somehow. Well, then it's not that great as I described, but it's still usable until we get Castle of the Dead.

6. madchickins Zhu c 666

I love the colors you used! And the item icons? :drool:
    Everything you wrote about sub equips is literally on point and exactly the way i would have explained it, if not better.
    I'll post first second and third tiers in items a bit later when i get home, just saw this thread now. I'm thinking of writing a full itemization build for berserkers, explaining fundamentals of each build. This would take awhile though.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2016
  7. Jaðarsormr 抜けない事があきらかだからって、オレが努力しなくていいって事にはならない

Tell me if there's anything I can help you with.

I was also thinking about making similar lists for Magic Stone and Weapons - doing the same for Armor and Accessories might work, but I think that the endgame ones are way too much situational (it goes M.Sealed / Halidom -> Chronicle -> Legendary / Epic) to describe them as standalone pieces instead of setups (although there are some things that give you CDR / +X% Damage / +X% Critical Damage and work in every setup, like Magical Rainstorm, Time King Shoulder and so on).

8. Jaðarsormr 抜けない事があきらかだからって、オレが努力しなくていいって事にはならない

Sorry for double post - was thinking about editing my previous one, but I think it's better to start from the new one (if it does break the forum rules, then sorry, you can stick them together then).

Let's do something similar with Magic Stones. I'm gonna list the starter ones and the endgame ones in this post and the specific elemental ones in the next post (I have to do it due to image limit in one post), but you still should consider going Starter -> Elemental -> Endgame.

So let's start:

19 March 2016 - v1.00
    23 December 2016 - v1.50 (current version)

Starter Magic Stone:
    [​IMG] Volcanic Rock - a pretty good starting Magic Stone. It gives you +16 Fire Damage and +16 Shadow Damage, and a lot of 80-85 Slayer Unique / Boss Unique weapons use one of those elements (Kilij, Klau Solas, Fiery Flames, Samuel's Arm).
    Location: Can be dropped by Reciting Samuel in Furtz Power Plant (The Power Station) or be bought from Hunter Von for 400 Burning Meteors.

[​IMG] Iridescent Metastatic Ore - another great Magic Stone that gives you +18 All Elemental Damage. That means you can use any weapon you have (with or without "Inflict Fire / Water / Light / Shadow Damage" - you can always use Cube Contract) and benefit from this Magic Stone. Although if you've already got yourself Volcanic Rock and you're still using Fire / Shadow Damage weapon, then you shoudn't bother with this one - farming 3k Iridescent Metastatic Crystals takes a while, and +2 Elemental Damage isn't that much at the Starter phase.
    Location: Can be bought for 3000 Iridescent Metastatic Crystals from Joah Ferrero.

[​IMG] Buried Scream Crystalline - this Magic Stone isn't so bad after rework. This thing always give you +10 All Elemental Damage and then there's an option of of giving you +30 Fire/Light Damage or +30 Water/Shadow Damage or +30 All Elemental Damage each 20 seconds. In 66% cases you'll have +40 Elemental Damage of what you need, but in 33% cases you'll stuck with just +10 Elemental Damage of what you need.
    Of course, you can juggle between two polar Elemental weapons (Fire and Water weapon, like Fiery Flames and Ice Flare, or Light and Shadow weapon, like Kilij and Gracia Heirloom, and so on), but I think a lot of people might get tired of it, so in this case you should get a cheap Unique Magic Stone of your prefered Element on Auction House.
    Location: Can be bought from Luther for 800 Vengeful Residual Reflection and 300 Nugol Eye or be a random drop from Past Baston (Time Gate - Requiem).

Endgame Magic Stone:
    [​IMG] HeartNeck Gore Orb - this Magic Stone doesn't give you Elemental Damage at all, so why should you consider it as a good endgame piece? Well, thing is, it gives you +10% Damage (Elenore modifier) on Bleeding enemies, and doing that with Berserker is very easy.
    You can benefit from this Magic Stone more than from ordinary Elemental Damage Magic Stone in case you already have tons of Elemental Damage, but do remember one thing - if you can't reach at least 80 Elemental Damage (it's not important which one) while using this Magic Stone, then you'll benefit from this thing much less than from any Elemental Damage Magic Stone.
    Location: Can be dropped by Stubborn HeartNeck (Time Gate - Requiem - EX: Vilmark - Area 50), be obtained from Compounding or be bought from Auction House.

[​IMG] Deranged Imposter's Seal Orb - this Magic Stone also gives you +10% Damage (Elenore modifier), but it also gives you +24 Shadow Damage. Although I can't recommend it without having a CC party member - you need to deal Back Attacks constantly in order for this Magic Stone to be effective. That's why I think that using HeartNeck Gore Orb is easier, but in Shadow Damage setup this one might be a better choice.
    Location: Can be dropped by Deranged Imposter (Time Gate - Requiem - EX:Noire Ferra ), be obtained from Compounding or be bought from Auction House.

[​IMG] Captain Trooper's Core Stone - a pretty straightforward Magic Stone that gives you +40 All Elemental Damage and some Max HP/MP increase. This is pretty much a better version of Buried Scream Crystalline, because you will always get +40 All Elemental Damage from it.
    Lately this thing have dropped in price (~60-80m), because, with Anton Raid being added, many people either get Source of Avarice from Raid... or just go dumb and choose it as a reward from Ravenous Anton Feat Quest.
    Please, don't be like them.
    In case you already maxed out your Crit Rate OR you don't have that much money, you might get this Magic Stone instead of Disease-Spreading Hardened Heart. In any other case I'd rather recommend you to get Hardened Heart.
    Location: Can be dropped by Captain Rangelus (Time Gate - Requiem - EX:Kartel Headquarters), be obtained from Compounding or be bought from Auction House.

[​IMG] Disease-spreading Hardened Heart - probably the best Magic Stone you can buy. The difference between this one and Core Stone is that it gives you +5% Physical Critical Chance, and it's one of two Magic Stones that increase your Crit Rate.
    Unfortunately, unlike Blooming Black Smoke Energy, this Magic Stone isn't that cheap - don't expect to find it for less than 100-150m.
    Also, its Petrification proc (by being hit) can create some unnecessary problems against some bosses. Be careful with that.
    Location: Can be dropped by Delezie, Plagued Apostle (Time Gate - Requiem - Reshpon, Village of Pain), be obtained from Compounding or be bought from Auction House.

[​IMG] Fused High Spirit Tear / [​IMG] Refined High Spirit Orb - these Magic Stones are very similar to the previous two in case of +X All Elemental Damage (+37 / +41), but they also give you +14 / +17 All Elemental Resistance, which might be better in some cases (Dark Gothic setup).
    The problem is that they're not easy to get - either try your luck with Epic Magic Stone Pots... or randomly get one of those from Anton Raid. And I don't really expect you to grind Time Gate Hell Mode for any of those - it's not worth it.
    Location: Can be obtained from Simona's, Grandis' or Chobung's Epic Magic Stone Pot or be obtained as Anton Raid Phase 1 or Phase 2 Clear reward / Can be obtained from Simona's Epic Magic Stone pot or be obtained as Anton Raid Phase 1 or Phase 2 Clear reward.

[​IMG] Samm Jang's Meditation - I don't recommend Independent Attack Magic Stones (like Mechanical Dragon Essence / Condensed Grudge Orb / Great Glory Symbol), because their Damage increase is worse than from ordinary Elemental Damage Magic Stones. But this one is different.
    +253 Independent Attack is nothing to joke about - even at 2300-2400 Ind Att mark (without this Magic Stone being equipped), it'll give you +10~11% Damage, which is more than from HeartNeck Gore Orb (or Elemental Damage Magic Stones, in case you already have large amount of it and you don't have Elemental Elenore modifier).
    But again, the only problem is that this Magic Stone is hard to get - either try your luck with Epic Magic Stone Pots or randomly get one from Anton Raid. And as much as good it looks, I'd rather pass on it and use it just in case I get one from Anton Raid.
    Location: Can be obtained from Simona's / Grandis' / Chobung's Epic Magic Stone Pot or be obtained as Anton Raid Phase 1 or Phase 2 Clear reward.

[​IMG] Dethroned King's Tears - one of the best Magic Stones in the game (until Lv.90 Epics are added).
    Before rework it was really dangerous to use this thing on Berserker - getting 15% more Damage from enemy attacks wasn't really great for us. But after Epic rework and Bloody Cross / Derange rework it's an awesome Magic Stone with almost no drawbacks - I mean, +18% Damage (Elenore modifier) is twice as much as HeartNeck Gore Orb gives you.
    Of course, there's one problem - in Lv.80-85 Hell Mode range this thing won't drop so easily. Actually, many people completed several Epic sets and never found neither Time Traveler's Silver Watch nor this Magic Stone. This is why I don't really recommend you to farm Lv.80-85 Hell Mode (or try to open Epic Magic Stone Pot) just for this thing - just wait until Lv.85-90 Hell Mode range and try there. There's always a chance that you'll get it as Anton Raid reward... even if it's the same little chance of getting it from Hell Mode.
    Location: Hell Mode (Power Station / Castle of the Dead / Pandemonium) or can be obtained as Anton Raid Phase 1 or Phase 2 Clear reward.

[​IMG] Source of Avarice (Source of Greed) - just like with Vestige of Avarice, this thing kinda blows - it's a bit better than Captain Trooper's Core Stone and somewhat better than Disease-spreading Hardened Heart, because it gives +45 All Elemental Damage.
    Of course, the more Elemental Damage you get, the better your overall Damage is, and that's why you should use it over Core Stone in case you'll get it. But in case your Crit Rate can't reach 100% with Source of Avarice, you might find Hardened Heart better.
    Oh, and two important things:
    1. NEVER get this thing as Ravenous Anton Feat Quest reward. Either wait until you get other 4 Avarice items from clearing Anton Raids or just pick up a better Avarice item as a quest reward (first choice would be better, because you never know what you might get as a reward from clearing Phase 2 of Anton Raid - many people immedeately chose Avarice item from Feat Quest... only to get the same Avarice item as a drop from Raid).
    2. NEVER upgrade this thing to Infinite Source of Avarice. There's much better use for your Anton's Soul Fragments (buying Savior's Glory - Katana or upgrading Remnants/Structure/Shape of Avarice to Infinite version), and wasting 10 Anton's Soul Fragments for a mere 25 All Elemental Damage increase is not worth it (compared to other Infinite Avarice items). This is probably the worst Infinite Avarice item, so you should upgrade it only after getting usable Savior's Glory and other 4 Infinite Avarice items.

[​IMG] Eternal Glory: Agnes - the best Magic Stone in the game (until Lv.90 Epics are added).
    First of all, it's only available from Anton Raid Phase 2 Clear reward, so its availability is completely random.
    Second of all, it works only if you have Savior's Glory weapon equipped, so you need to get lucky with that as well.
    But if you get past these two problems, then you won't replace this thing until Lv.90 Epics, because it gives you +20% Skill Attack (Additive Skill Attack modifier). This is the biggest Damage increase from Magic Stone you can currently find in the game - it gives 14.8% overall Skill Damage increase during Apostle Anton's Power buff:
    1.35 (Savior's Glory without Anton's Power buff Skill Damage)
    1.35 * 1.2 = 1.62 (Savior's Glory with Anton's Power buff Skill Damage)

1.35 + 0.2 = 1.55 (Savior's Glory + Agnes without Anton's Power buff Skill Damage)
    1.55 * 1.2 = 1.86 (Savior's Glory + Agnes with Anton's Power buff Skill Damage)

1.86 / 1.62 = 1.148 (overall Skill Damage increase)
    Consider yourself very lucky if you can actually use this thing.

Next post is gonna be about Elemental Setting Magic Stones, and I think I'll have to talk a lot about each of them...

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  9. Dthugtherealist KingCutletz

IGN:
    DthugDaKing
    Guild:
    PhantomFores GM
    Server:
    Cain
    I can vouch for Heartneck Gore Orb when I got it, it was an immediate massive dmg increase, I also did have this before I had over 80 ele Dmg.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2016
  10. Jaðarsormr 抜けない事があきらかだからって、オレが努力しなくていいって事にはならない

OUTDATED (will be updated soon)

Okay, it's maintenance time, so I have some time to write this stuff AGAIN... Unfortunately, the amount of images in one post is restricted, so I'll have to drop the images for equipment inside each of the setting. Also, I'm not gonna do the in-depth description of every Elemental setting right now - not until I'll write about good single pieces of Armor / Accessories that will do good in any Berserker build AND about list of Weapons for Berserker (that will be a bit longer than Airbis' list).

As I said before, it's time to write about Elemental Setting Magic Stones, and there's gonna be a lot of text. So here we go:

Fire Element Magic Stones
    [​IMG] Selist's Tear +30 Fire Damage

[​IMG] Jack O' Lantern Shape Stone +33 Fire Damage
    [​IMG] Hot Energy Magic Stone +36 Fire Damage
    [​IMG] Flame Hulk's Tear +45 Fire Damage and +18 Fire Resist
    [​IMG] Jack O' Lantern Core +50 Fire Damage and +22 Fire Resist

So you're interested in Fire Element setting, also known as "Rich Man's Kid" path?

Well, then you've probably made the right choice - this is the probably the best path for Berserkers who don't have crazy amount of money (or $$$) but who wants to enter Anton Raid and be a great damage dealer. Fire setting has the largest amount of Epic Element-dealing weapons (as for starter weapons - Fiery Flames and Samuel's Arm) and Epic / Legendary items that increase your Elemental Damage of all 4 elements, so there's a pretty good chance that you'll get some of those items and be able to slowly change from Chronicle setting to Fire Element setting.
    Considering the prices of Fire Element Magic Stones on AH - Selist is ~10m, Jack O' Lantern is ~20m and Hot Energy is ~36m. Funny, but it's probably the cheapest Element on AH, so you might consider yourself lucky in that regard.

For those who want to do the transfer from Starter Magic Stone to Fire Element Magic Stone - just buy Selist for now. 6 Fire Damage from Hot Energy MS won't be that much of a difference for you at this moment - you can find better use for those 26m (for example, Essence Hyper Mecha Tau card cost ~22m, and it gives you +20 Fire Damage, while an even cheaper Hyper Mecha Tau card cost ~3.5m and gives you +12 Fire Damage; also, you can save those money for some Legendary Fire setting equipment, which would be a much better choice) and you don't need to min/max right from the start. Of course, if you somehow got yourself a free Jack O' Lantern Shape Stone or Hot Energy Magic Stone (as a drop or as a random Compounding result - even maybe as a gift from a friend), or you're so lucky that you even got yourself a Flame Hulk's Tear or Jack O' Lantern Core - use it (you can even use Natram Bead on either of those Epic MS to get another +5 Fire Damage, because you won't be replacing any of them anytime soon).

Picking a Fire Element is a good and logical investment in the future - yes, it's not as good as Shadow Element, but who knows what'll happen to Dark Gothic set in the future... Maybe Fire Element will rise to the top as the best Element for Berserker, who knows!

List of items that you should look for:
    Weapon: Yang Sword: Ganjang (!!!), Flame Katana - Caravella, Flare Devil
    Belt: Submarine Volcano Belt (!!!), Touch of Moros, Dark Ruby Belt, Tactical Lord Belt
    Shoulder: Flame Overcoat (!!!)
    Bottom: Flame Drop Trousers (!!!)
    Shoes: Flame Overshoes (!!!), Absolute Field
    Bracelet: Filir - Undying Fire (!!!), Pyromancer's Torture Bracelet
    Necklace: Flame Offering Necklace (!!!), Great Glory Necklace
    Ring: Burning Spirit Ring (!!!), King's Road Keeper: Sacred Fire (!!!), Gorgeous Burner, Teeth of Black Smoke

Water Element Magic Stones
    [​IMG] Ratria's Tear +30 Water Damage

[​IMG] Jack Frost Shape Stone +33 Water Damage
    [​IMG] Cold Energy Magic Stone +36 Water Damage
    [​IMG] Aquarius's Tear +45 Water Damage and +18 Water Resist
    [​IMG] Jack Frost Core +50 Water Damage and +22 Water Resist

So you're interested in Water Element setting, also known as "Ant who survived the winter" path?

Well, actually, it's a good Element setting for Otherverse / True Ancients (with swords like Glacial Zanbato, Chills and Ice Flare - all of those are great Starter Weapons), but you're gonna have some troubles in Anton without proper setup. Water setting doesn't have as many Epics and Legendaries as Fire setting, so you'll have to get a lot of Neutral Armor pieces and pray for all those Water Epics that exist. I also don't recommend you to farm Sea God set (from Ghost Train) - it gives you only +35 Water Damage and +20% damage on Cursed enemies, but it takes so much time to get the entire set that you might just use your Chronicle instead. And if you've got youself a great single Armor piece, then you'll lose your +20% damage on Cursed enemies, which lowers the effectiveness of Sea God set almost to zero.

I don't recommend you to invest in this Element seriously (for Anton Raid) unless you've got yourself Yin Sword: Makya and at least one great Water piece (Freezing Cut Robe, any piece of Ice Princess Breath accessory set) - without this minimum you'd be better with Fire setting (even if it'll take you some time to get Fire Element weapon and armor pieces - it's still easier than getting Water Element pieces).

Considering Magic Stones - price for them is lower than for Fire Element MS (Ratria is ~10m, Jack Frost is ~16m and Cold Energy is ~32m), and the thing about Epic Fire Element Magic Stones also apply to Epic Water Element MS. Also, Water Element has a small catch: +15 Water Damage is the maximum amount of boost you can give to each of your accessory (Fire Element has Essence Hyper Mecha Tau card, Shadow Element has Kress graphite card and Light Element has Nerbe card - they give you +20 Fire /+20 Shadow /+19 Light Damage), and that also requires you to upgrade three Ice Dragon Skasa / Frost Witch Heen cards to the MAX.

Water Element is a much harder thing to master than Fire Element, but if you've got yourself seven Dragon Balls Yin Sword: Makya, Ice Princess Breath set, Freezing Cut Robe and other great Neutral Armor pieces, then you can easily outmatch those Fire Berserkers!

Weapon: Yin Sword: Makya (!!!)
    Top: Freezing Cut Robe (!!!), Sharkskin Top
    Belt: Inis Auto Belt (!!!), Tactical Lord Belt, Turbot Tail Belt
    Shoulder: Sea Bass Shoulder
    Bottom: Crocodile Tooth Bottom
    Shoes: Absolute Field, Halliburt Shoes
    Bracelet: Apathetic Princess Bracelet (!!!), Frozen Solidity
    Necklace: Cold Princess Necklace (!!!), King's Road Keeper: Sacred Ice, Ice Knights Armor, Desperate Cry, Great Glory Necklace
    Ring: Cold Princess Ring (!!!), Frozen Spirit Ring (!!!), Diseased Revenant Ring - Freeze
    Sub-Equip: Frozen Insignia (!!!)

Shadow Element Magic Stones
    [​IMG] Sheyd's Tear +30 Shadow Damage

[​IMG] Pluto Shape Stone +33 Shadow Damage
    [​IMG] Dark Energy Magic Stone +36 Shadow Damage
    [​IMG] Dead Murker's Tear +45 Shadow Damage and +18 Shadow Resist
    [​IMG] Pluto Core +50 Shadow Damage and +22 Shadow Resist

So you're interested in Shadow Element setting, also known as "Rich Man" path?

Guess you're THAT rich, huh. I guess you're already know why you're picking up Shadow Element, but just in case - Shadow Element is also noob-friendly (Shadow Katana - Kilij, Klau Solas), so you can use it in Otherverse and True Ancients without spending too much money. But we're talking about Shadow Element, so there's no need to seriously invest into Shadow Element setting unless you have tons of money / time and you're aiming for that one set. Yeah, of course I'm talking about Dark Gothic set.

I think it would be easier to talk about Dark Gothic setting in a different post, but just for information - there's Shadow Damage setting and there's Dark Gothic setting. You're either trying to max out your Shadow Damage by using Legendaries and Epics (of course, most of them would be Dark Gothic armor pieces - I think having 3 out of 5 DG pieces is enough to build Shadow Element setting around them) or you're trying to max out the effect of Dark Gothic set by getting your Shadow Resist up to 300 (and that requires specific items and Emblem setup). Of course, building either of those settings is gonna eat a lot of your money (and you should bring a lot of luck with you, because even with money and $$$ it might get some time to gather the entire Dark Gothic set), so don't even think about choosing Shadow Element setting without preparations - it's a long road, and road to Fire Element setting might be shorter to you.

Considering Magic Stones - it's not much different than Fire and Water MS (Sheyd is ~10m, Pluto is ~20m and Dark Energy is ~34m), but you should rather aim for those that give you Shadow Resist (that's why Gleaming Eye is in the list - it's the easiest one to get, but it's still gonna cost you ~80-100m) in order to change from Shadow Damage setting to Dark Gothic setting with less problems.

Shadow Element is Berserker's best friend right now, but it's also the hardest one to master. Also, Dark Gothic set probably is gonna get nerfed in the future (I mean, it's pretty much obvious that this set is too OP compared to any of Lv. 85 set), but nobody knows how much, so I can't guarantee you that Shadow Element will stay on top after those changes.

Weapon: Byeollungum, Yin Sword: Makya
    Top: Dark Gothic Coat (!!!), Rabineta's Soul Scroll
    Belt: Dark Gothic Belt (!!!), Darkness Low Sash, Tactical Lord Belt
    Shoulder: Dark Gothic Shoulder (!!!), Dead Captain's Bone Breastplate, Blackness Auto Shoulder
    Bottom: Dark Gothic Pants (!!!), Ominous Giant Bat Pants, Corruptful Greaves
    Shoes: Dark Gothic Sandal (!!!), Absolute Field
    Bracelet: Guardian Knights Armor (!!!), Skeleton Bracelet
    Necklace: Ygdram - Origin of Nature (!!!), Great Glory Necklace, Desperate Cry (!!!), Shadow Seeker Black Rosary, Moon in the Abyss, Dead Sorcerer's Obsession
    Ring: Lightless Spirit Ring (!!!), Teeth of Black Smoke
    Sub-Equip: Shadow Seeker Priest Face Veil (!!!), Aura of Blooming Graphite (!!!)

Light Element Magic Stones

[​IMG] Alicia's Tear +30 Light Damage
    [​IMG] Florae Shape Stone +33 Light Damage
    [​IMG] Bright Energy Magic Stone +36 Light Damage
    [​IMG] Glaerin's Tear +45 Light Damage and +18 Light Resist
    [​IMG] Florae Core +50 Light Damage and +22 Light Resist

So you're interested in Light Element setting, also known as "Battlemage of Elements" path?

...why? Okay, for stuff like Otherverse and True Ancients it's really good (I used Gracia's Zanbato up until I got myself a Caravella, so I skipped Requiem Weapon stage entirely, and now Gracia's weapons are even better), but for endgame like Anton Raid... I mean, Light Element is really Battlemage of Elements - while everything has something great (Fire setting has Submarine Volcano set (even though it's pretty bad), tons of great Legendaries and three Fire-dealing Epic Swords; Water Damage has Ice Princess Breath accessories and Makya; Shadow Damage has Dark Gothic set and some good Legendaries like Dead Captain's Bone Breastplate), Light Element has... Ray Decrease Shoulder, Rigor of the Radiant, King's Road Keeper: Sacred Light, and... that's it. As for the weapons, Blitz Jiangning is the best Light Element weapon right now (the other one is Invisible Sword Arges), but it's only Lv. 80 and pales in comparison to Ganjang, Makya and Byeollungum. Of course, things become better now that Gracia Legendary set was added, but I'm not sure how that's gonna work - I've never seen a Light Element Berserker, and I've even asked our dear Korean Soul Bender about that. He also never saw that kind of Berserker in Anton Raid.

Maybe this setting has some potential (I'd like to try it, just because it'll probably be the easiest Element setting to gather if it's really effective), but I can't say anything serious about it for now - not until we get Gracia Legendary set in DFOG. Maybe it's really effective if it's something like:
    Shoulder: Ray Decrease Shoulder
    Bracelet: King's Road Keeper: Sacred Light
    Necklace: Configuration of Greed
    Sub-Equip: Evidence of Greed
    Magic Stone: Source of Greed
    Rest: Gracia set
    But that's just in theory. And that's why I don't recommend you to invest in this Element past the Starter stage (so you should drop it after you've replaced your Gracia Weapon with something better, like Giant Nugol Form).

Considering Magic Stones - it's also probably the most expensive Element on AH right now (Alicia is ~12.5m, Florae is ~20m and Bright Energy is ~39m), so it's not really worth it compared to other Element MS and their Element settings.

Light Element setting is pretty much non-existent right now - even if you collect every "+X Light Damage" Epic and Legendary, it's still not even close to any of other three Element settings. Maybe if you got yourself Arges or Jiangning you can have some fun with either of them, but don't plan anything serious right now (oh, and don't disassemble them - who knows what might happen in the future, like a new Epic Accessory set, similar to Ice Princess Breath but giving you Light Damage instead).

List of items that you might look for:
    Weapon: Blitz Jiangning, Invisible Sword Arges, Yang Sword: Ganjang
    Belt: Tactical Lord Belt
    Shoulder: Ray Decrease Shoulder
    Shoes: Absolute Field
    Bracelet: King's Road Keeper: Sacred Light
    Necklace: Great Glory Necklace
    Ring: Dazzling Spirit Ring, Rigor of the Radiant

And as for what Gracia Legendary set does - check this post of Save 4 Less (with every Gracia piece description) and this post of Jay (with Gracia set bonus description).

Mixed Element Magic Stone
    [​IMG] Cold Flame Spirit Stone +35 Fire Damage and +35 Water Damage
    [​IMG] Dazzling Flame Spirit Stone +35 Fire Damage and +35 Light Damage
    [​IMG] Dark Flame Spirit Stone +35 Fire Damage and +35 Shadow Damage
    [​IMG] Dazzling Frost Spirit Stone +35 Water Damage and +35 Light Damage
    [​IMG] Dark Frost Spirit Stone +35 Water Damage and +35 Shadow Damage
    [​IMG] Dazzling Shadow Spirit Stone +35 Shadow Damage and +35 Light Damage

...wait, what? "I've never seen those Magic Stones!" Well, yeah, you probably didn't - they're a part of Ancients (and Ancient Gate) patch in kDnF (so we don't have them... yet).
    These Magic Stones are a good alternative to ordinary ones - they're almost as good as Energy Magic Stones AND you can easily change from one Element setting to another (so if you were using Gracia Weapon, and one day you got yourself a Flare Devil from ToDes' pot / Hell Mode, you won't have to buy another Magic Stone that'll fit your new Fire weapon). Although it still might be easier to just buy another Magic Stone, because I'm not sure how often those MS drop...

• Informative Informative x 5
    • Like Like x 3
    • List
  11. Jaðarsormr 抜けない事があきらかだからって、オレが努力しなくていいって事にはならない

Okay, there's like three things left for me to post: Weapons, neutral Armor pieces and specific setups. Let's start with Weapons.

I think I haven't mentioned it before, but it doesn't matter what you're using until Lv. 85, be it armor, weapon or accessories. Leveling as Berserker wasn't that hard, and after AiO patch (and by that I mean the addition of Scenario Mode) it's even easier to get yourself up to maximum Level. Only by getting closer to Lv. 75-86 should you start thinking about you Starter Weapon. Some of them are really basic, some of them are better than the others (but still not as good as even worst Endgame Weapon), but every one of them will do good in Otherverse and Ancient dungeons / True Ancient dungeons. Unfortunately, they're good up to that point, and you shouldn't use them for Normal Anton dungeons and Anton Raid - that's what Endgame Weapons are for.
    If you don't see some weapons in this list - consider them Starter Weapon tier, because they're probably not really good for endgame (like Kirin Storm Bolt Club, Guard Warrior, King Borodin's Ceremonial Sword and other Epic / Legendary Weapons) or just not for Berserker.

I'm gonna do this is two post again - first one is gonna be about Starter Weapons and Weapons You Should Ignore, while the second one is gonna be about Endgame Weapons. Every Weapon is used in some kind of setting (Fire/Water/Shadow/Light/Any), so be mindful when you check them.

Starter Weapon:

[​IMG] Kazan's Curse - this Zanbato is very similar to King's Book of Secrets I mentioned in my Sub-Equip post, because it's usable and valuable even at Lv.85. Why? Because it gives you +2 Derange Lv., and so it's an important part of your Derange swap set. Get it whenever you can, because nothing else gives you two levels of Derange.
    Setting: Any
    Location: Can be dropped by Castaway enemies and bosses, can be bought from Gabriel, can be obtained from Compounding, can be bought from Auction House (right now it cost ~4.5m, and, in my opinion, that's TOTAL BULLSHIT - I bought one for my Berserker for 50k and another one for my Demon Slayer for 400k; guess people learned that this thing is really importnatn, so the prices has rise up, and I feel sorry about every Berserker now...)

[​IMG] Chills - ah, the sword that was considered as best one before Requiem and Epic weapons were added (because of that it costed A LOT, ~30-40m). But honestly, it's just a Water Zanbato with +18 Water Damage, the Freeze ability isn't that much. Pretty good and simple Zanbato if you can find it cheap (or if you've got it for free from some kind of event like 2nd Dragon Road), but nothing special. Otherwise you should invest your money in Ice Flare instead (I mean, at the moment I posted this the price of Chills was ~10m, while the price of Ice Flare was ~8m, even though the latter one is better) or get a Boss Weapon (like Mist Katana).
    Setting: Water
    Location: Can be dropped by Time Gate and Power Station enemies and bosses, can be bought from Gabriel, can be obtained from Compounding, can be bought from Auction House, can be obtained from various Pots.

[​IMG] Shadow Katana - Kilij - one of few natural Shadow Weapons for Berserker and the only one in Starter Weapon section. Shadow Katana with +11 Shadow Damage isn't as good as stuff like Chills or Ice Flare, but it's still pretty good in case you've got youself a Shadow Magic Stone. Another example of simple and good Weapon (like most of Starter Weapons in this list), and, again, should be used if you can find it cheap or for free. Otherwise, invest your money in Ice Flare or something else.
    Setting: Shadow
    Location: Can be dropped by Time Gate and Power Station enemies and bosses, can be bought from Gabriel, can be obtained from Compounding, can be bought from Auction House, can be obtained from various Pots.

[​IMG] Ice Flare - meet Chills' older brother! He's bigger, faster, and stronger too errrrrr, it's faster than Chills, gives you same amount of Water Damage and more Independent Damage, and on top of that you get +7% Physical Critical Chance! Not bad, actually - with this thing you can do Otherverse and Ancients until you get yourself Gracia Weapon (which is a better version of Ice Flare), Requiem Weapon or even Epic Weapon (from Hell Mode or Tower of Despair's Pot). This is a pretty good investment in case you have some money (of course, there's always Boss Weapons for people without money).
    Location: Can be dropped by Power Station enemies and bosses, can be bought from Gabriel, can be obtained from Compounding, can be bought from Auction House, can be obtained from various Pots.

[​IMG] Holy Instant - hey, there's a good Bludgeon in Starter Weapon list! It's a bit worse than "good and simple" Weapons like Ice Flare or Kilij (because it doesn't give you +X Elemental Damage from the start), but its effect is easy to activate, so you get a Light Bludgeon with +20 Light Damage. If you're aiming for Gracia Weapon or you don't want to change your Light Magic Stone yet, you may use this thing for the time being. Right now it's ~8m on Auction House, though, so in most cases Ice Flare would be a better buyable choice.
    Setting: Light
    Location: Can be dropped by Power Station enemies and bosses, can be bought from Gabriel, can be obtained from Compounding, can be bought from Auction House, can be obtained from various Pots.

[​IMG] Glacial Zanbato - time for Boss Weapons! This one looks a lot like Chills, but it's completely useless without Water Magic Stone, because it doesn't give you any +X Water Damage! Instead, it has a chance to deal +20% Water damage, which depends on your overall Water Damage, so the more the merrier. Unfortunately, in most cases you won't have a lot of Water Damage at Starter stage (unless you'll use some cheap +X Water Damage enchants, as well as items like Blue Frigid Necklace and such), so the effect of this Zanbato strongly depends on your decision to whether or not should you get Water Magic Stone. If you're aiming for Ice Flare - yeah, go get it! In other cases, you should probably get Mist Katana instead. Neverless, this Zanbato is free (and after AiO patch it's really easy to just floow Scenario Mode and get just enough Glowing Meteors to buy one of Boss Weapons), so it's already good for that.
    Location: Can be dropped by Young Skasa in Naissance (Time Gate dungeon) or bought from Siran for Glowing Meteors.

[​IMG] Mist Katana - one of the best Boss Weapons in the game (even considered by other classes and lots of people). At first it doesn't look like anything special - it does nothing! ...except +18% Critical damage, that is. Is that a lot? Well, Masamune, Mist Katana's older brother, gives you tons of Physical Critical Chance and +30% Critical Damage, and that's considered as A tier Endgame Weapon, so yeah, +18% Critical Damage is still really good. Another great plus of Mist Katana is that it can be used in any build - Fire, Water, you call it.
    Of course, with getting this Katana you should think about some Physical Critical Chance enchants and Emblems (in order to increase the outcome of Mist Katana's effect and your DPS overall), but you'll have to do it anyway! You should save some really good enchants (like maxed Kane card or Red Bijou Beads) for Legendary or Epic stuff, but some cheap ones should work for now. Now Emblems are a different thing - getting Silver Emblems "Physical Critical Chance" and Silver Emblems "Strength + Physical Critical Chance" for Advanced Clone Avatars should be enough (for Rare Avatars / Clones you should get the Gold ones), but remember to get four Gold Emblems "Physical Critical Chance" for your Skin and good Aura (that you won't replace with anything else anytime soon - aim for +X Elemental Damage or Independent Damage one) - you will never replace them.
    This Katana really teaches you about the benefits of high Physical Critical Chance, which should be one of your goals for Endgame build. Really, really good weapon.
    Location: Can be dropped by Kane in Old Screaming Cavern (Time Gate dungeon) or bought from Siran for Glowing Meteors.

[​IMG] Samuel's Arm - another Fire Boss Weapon, but it's better than the previous one. The description of it might be a bit confusing, but this thing is pretty much a Fire Bludgeon with +13 Fire Damage, which is really good for a free Weapon. The other effects aren't really that important, but they're useful for Power Station farming (which you'll probably do a lot, only if you didn't finish Slote Power Plant Escape quest - too bad then). Maybe it's not as good as Mist Katana, but it's really good as a first step into Fire Element setting.
    Setting: Fire
    Location: Can be dropped by Reciting Samuel in Furtz Power Plant (Power Station dungeon) or bought from Farrel Wane for Burning Meteors.

[​IMG] Brakium Black Metal Wrench - now that's a new! Yeah, you might saw this thing in DFOpedia, but not in the game. Why? Because it's from soon-to-be-released Castle of the Dead (and by "soon" I mean this Tuesday). Actually, this Zanbato is really great - it serves as a subtitute to Kazan's Curse (giving +1 Derange Level instead of +2) in case you're poor and it gives you +15% Physical Critical Chance, which is REALLY nice. Also, it can be used in any setting, so it's another example of "simple and good" in Starter Weapon list - it'll serve you well until you get yourself a better Weapon and Kazan's Curse.
    Location: Can be dropped by Metal Gear in Steel Brakium (Castle of the Dead dungeon) or bought from Hunter Von for Oblivion Meteors.

[​IMG] Gracia Family Heirloom: Zanbato / [​IMG] Gracia Family Heirloom: Katana - this is it, the final point of Starter Weapons! It looks a lot like Light version of Ice Flare, only with more +X Elemental Damage (+24 versus +18 of Ice Flare) and +1 Lv. to every 40-70 Level Skill. Katana has less Physical Attack compared to Zanbato, but it has +2% more Physical Critical Chance and it's faster (as well as less Skill Cooldown), so the choice is up to you. These Weapons are not completely free, though - you'll have to start doing specific Ancient dungeon, and that is Noire Ferra. Fortunately, it's one of the easiest Ancient dungeons, so you won't have much problems with it compared to others (Reshpon, Ghost Train, Kartel Headquarters). Also, you'll have a chance to get some Legendaries, and who knows, maybe they'll be tradable, so you'll even get some good money from doing these Noire Ferra runs while waiting for Gracia Weapon (of course, if it's untradable Legendary, you might still use it, especially if it's something good, like Shadow Seeker Priest Face Veil and Shadow Seeker Gleaming Eye). Getting this Weapon is a good training before starting doing True Ancients and aiming for Endgame Weapons - from here on it's gonna be harder (and by that I mean "harder dungeons' and "harder to get a better weapon").
    Setting: Light
    Location: Quest Legendary item - can be bought from Luther (need to farm Noire Ferra's quests for 40 days at max / EX:Noire Ferra for 27 days at max).

Weapon You Should Ignore:

[​IMG] Otherverse Katana / [​IMG] Otherverse Zanbato - just... No. You should aim for 9pc OV set without Weapon being a part of it. Any Starter Weapon would be better than these ones.
    [​IMG] Transcendence Katana / [​IMG] Transcendence Zanbato - so much effort in order to level up this thing, and in the end it's not really great. Getting enough Glowing Meteors for Mist Katana takes much less time, and it's better than those things - this shows that these Weapons should be rebalanced somehow in the future. If you really have a lot of time and nothing to do (which is strange, because you probably have some better things to do) - yeah, you might try to level up this thing to the max just for personal achievement.
    [​IMG] Essence Evil Sword Aphopis - this thing is so expensive (or it takes so much effort to get all the materials for it), and in the end it's worse than Requiem Weapon. +10% Frenzy damage and +1 Frenzy Lv. isn't worth it at all, especially when Requiem Weapon is easier to get and better to use (gives you +1% more Damage and +4%/+6% Physical Critical Chance). If you somehow get yourself a recipe of this - try to sell it. Maybe someone'll buy it.
    [​IMG] Liberation Katana / [​IMG] Liberation Zanbato - so you've been doing True Ancients, and your Liberation recipe finally did it and gave you a Liberation Weapon?

Good.

Sell it.

...what? Do I also not recommend you a Requiem Weapon? No, Requiem Weapon is good, and it's the first Endgame Weapon of the list and the easiest one to get. But the money you can get from selling Liberation Weapon could be used on better things, like Giant Nugol Form (real example - I sold my +10/+7 Liberation Zanbato for 120m and bought +10/+7 Giant Nugol Form for 115m for my Demon Slayer; if you still don't get it - Liberation is C tier and Giant Nugol Form is B tier), Brilliant Flame Saber and Tar Pit Quaker (if they're gonna cost like Giant Nugol Form, but I fear they might cost ~200m because of idiots). I'll explain my reasoning in Endgame Weapon list.

[​IMG] Destructive Volcanic Stone Large Sword - this Zanbato looks very cool and I like its concept, but it really pales in comparison to other Anton Slayer weapons like Brilliant Flame Saber and Tar Pit Quaker. Tons of Strength and an interesting Upward Slash effect are not worth the cost people are gonna ask for on AH (because I'm sure it's gonna be expensive without any good reason), and it's not usable in Anton Raid. If you can get it for cheap (less than 30-40m) or for free (and it's untradable) - use it for fun in Ancients / True Ancients, but not for serious things like Anton.

So, that's it for now. Next post is gonna be really serious, though.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Useful Useful x 2
    • List
  12. Jaðarsormr 抜けない事があきらかだからって、オレが努力しなくていいって事にはならない

I guess I'm in a mood of writing right now, so let's do this.

Endgame Weapon is really what it says - it's used in True Ancients and mainly in Anton (both Normal and Raid). You may not see any of them for a while, and that's pretty normal - it either takes a lot of time to get one (Requiem weapon or Epic weapon) or a lot of money to get one (Legendary weapon). Of course, some of them are really bad, some of them are good, some of them are great and some of them are OP as hell, so even with getting a bad Endgame Weapon you shouldn't feel bad and should try to keep going and finding a better one. You can always try to save up some money and get B tier Endgame Weapon, which, with proper setup, will get you a ticket to Anton Raid (maybe not as a main dealer, but to some easy stages like Naval Gun Defence, Shaking Battleground and Hatchery 4).

Each Endgame Weapon has a tier, and I tried to match each tier with possibilities of your Berserker. Oh, and do mind that you need a good setup beside Endgame weapon - only Salvation Katana / Zanbato will increase your tier a few levels by its own (even then, it's a shame to have a God weapon and trash setup), so don't forget about Armor, Accessories, Sub-Equips, Magic Stones, Pets, Titles, Emblems, Enchants and Derange swap set. Now let's look at those tiers:

D Tier - mediocre for True Ancients (but good enough in party for True Ancients) and not really great for Anton Normal (don't even think about trying to enter Anton Raid with D Tier Weapon - you'll get laughed at). Also known as Trash Tier, so yeah, you should replace your weapon as soon as possible (at least with Liberation Weapon, even though I don't really recommend it, but this just shows that some Lv. 85 Epics are worse than a goddamn Liberation Weapon).

C Tier - good for soloing most of True Ancients (EX:Reshpon and EX:Ghost Train still might be too tough for you) and good enough for Anton Normal (there's a small chance that you might get into Anton Raid with right setup, like Quick Tog Kill setup, or just be appointed at easiest dungeons that I mentioned before). This is the "real" first stage of Endgame Weapon, and you should feel proud that you reached this part of the game - maybe you're not strong enough to be a full-fledged Anton Raider, but even with OV 9pc set you can do Anton Normals. Also, this tier holds a lot of Epic Fire Weapons, and starting Fire Elemental setup is always easier than the other ones.

B Tier - at this point you shouldn't have much troubles with True Ancients (well, maybe EX:Reshpon's gimmicks are still annoying, but with proper training you'll be able to clear it solo), do really good in Anton Normals and be accepted into Anton Raid (maybe not as a main dealer, but at least as a "Absolute Guaranteed Clear" party member). For most of people this might be the last stage, because they're good enough to do Anton Raid and they don't care about Anton Raid Sell parties. This tier has a lot of Legendary Fire Weapons, so you might try to do Fire Elemental setting with Bulky Configuration accessory set, Fire Legendary Armor pieces + Fire/Neutral Epic Armor pieces and some good Sub-Equip and Fire Magic Stone - with some improvement (enchants and Gold Emblems) you should do good in Anton Raid.

A Tier - with really good setup (Epic sets or mixed Epics + Legendaries) you might be able to solo Anton Normal and be a main dealer in Anton Raid... This is the point when you may try to enter Sell Party (not as a passenger, but as a dealer), but beside really good setup you need to have a good communication with your Sell Party members and know what to do in your party (so just learn how to do your job really, really good). At this point it's really hard for me to say anything except "farm Hell Mode a lot and buy good expensive Legendaries" - A Tier Weapons are good on its own and will do great even in normal Anton Raid clearing, but this is the stage when your other gear are much more important than your Weapon (of couse, S Tier Weapons are great, but every one of them requires specific setup, and that means you need to spend tons of money in order to reach their full potential) for entering Sell Party.

S Tier - this is it, the final step of Endgame Weapon. At this point you should really focus on your setting, because most of S Tier Weapons need specific settings and setups (Fire Elemental setting / Water Elemental setting / Hit Rate setup), which requires you to grind Hell Mode and Anton Raid a lot. Of course, with this weapon you have a good potential to enter Anton Raid Sell Party (in case you were lucky and got S Tier Weapon from ToDes' Pot or very early from Hell Mode grind), but again, this requires a setup that is as good as your new S Tier Weapon. So yeah, congratulations, you can finally rest from getting a better weapon!.. Probably.

Of course, eveything I just wrote above are my personal thoughts, so you can disagree with me and it's totally normal. I just tried to show you what kind of potential each Weapon Tier had, so Berserkers with Halidom sets and Byeollungums should aim higher than they are right now.

So, now it's time to look at each one of Endgame Weapons:

Endgame Weapon

[​IMG] Yang Ull's Twig - at first this thing looks good, but there's a reason - well, three reasons - why this Bludgeon is mostly D Tier for every Male and Female Slayer.
    First, "+30% Damage on Stunned enemies" and "+30% Counterattack Damage" doesn't stack - both of them are Smash modifier, and both of these options are not ordinary +X% Damage increase, so it already doesn't look that great.
    Second, all of its effect buffs (Stunning buff and Attack Speed / Movement Speed / Strength increase) are off when you unequip this Bludgeon, and you'll have to do a lot of Derange swapping in Anton Raid, so you'll never get those buffs... because with Brutal Madman 6pc set your Derange duration would be 65 seconds, and you'll have to recast it every minute. Even then, +375 Strength from this Bludgeon's buff won't do much in Anton Raid, because it won't scale with Crusader's buffs, so you'll still get only +375 Strength from it.
    And third, no one likes unneccessary Stuns against bosses, ESPECIALLY in Anton - your party members would ABSOLUTELY love hate you when you'll skip some damage dealing phases with this thing (like Tomelta's/Meltadorock's and Krave's/Eclipse's damage phase).
    This thing is useful, but only for True Ancients. You'll have to find something else for Anton runs.
    Weapon Tier: D
    Location: Hell Mode (Power Station / Castle of the Dead) or ToDes' Slayer Weapon Pot.

[​IMG] Magic Sword: Seven-branched Sword - this Katana is a huge troll to Berserker, because he could've get Masamune or Trinity Eternia instead of this. It gives NOTHING to Berserker... except large amount of Independent Damage (more than any Epic Weapon - except Salvation Weapons). That's the only good think I can tell you about this Katana from Berserker's perspective (except being usable with any Element). Replace it as soon as possible.
    Location: Hell Mode (Power Station / Castle of the Dead) or ToDes' Slayer Weapon Pot.

[​IMG] Heaven's Luck Sword - this Short Sword is even worse than previous Katana (and too bad it's not Makya). The only benefit it gives is +1 Lv. to every 50 Level Skill (well, and being usable with any Element). Funny, but if you search for this Short Sword in DFOpedia right now, it'll have a glitched description: instead of normal flavor text it says "Back Attack Critical Damage +25%" and "Attacks create a 2% chance to Stun", which is, of course, not really applied to. This Weapon is useless to Berserker, so replace it as soon as possible.

[​IMG] Requiem Zanbato / [​IMG] Requiem Katana - okay, this thing is better than the previous Epic Weapons, and it's easier to get - I mean, plain ol' Elenore modifier is always good, and it's +11% Damage one. You might even call this Weapon "free", just like Gracia's Weapon - you'll spend money on Ancient / True Ancient entry passes rather than on this Weapon. In order to get it, you'll have to get 140 Low Grade Appeasing Stones (obtained from clearing normal Ancients daily quests or from Gabriel in normal Ancients) or 100 Appeasing Stones (obtained from clearing True Ancients daily quests or from Gabriel in True Ancients) and visit Iris. Personally, I find it better to farm both normal Ancients and True Ancients - just clear daily quests everyday and get every possible Low Grade Appeasing Stone / Appeasing Stone in Gabriel's Shop. After getting 140 Low Grade ones, get yourself either a Zanbato (+4% Physical Critical Chance, slower and more Physical Attack) or Katana (+6% Physical Critical chance, faster and less Physical Attack) and spend all your Appeasing Stones you got at Liberation attempts. Maybe you'll get lucky, and it'll be enough to Liberate it, but in most cases you'll have to do True Ancients daily quests again (of course, you can still do Ancients daily quests in order to make another Requiem -> Liberation Weapon and sell it). Even then, Requiem Weapon is pretty good (usable in any Elemental setting) and serve you well until you get yourself something better.
    Weapon Tier: C~D
    Location: Can be bought from Iris in Time Gate - Requiem (Saint Horn area) for 100 Appeasing Stone / 140 Low Grade Appeasing Stone.

[​IMG] Bone Red Dragon - finally, we're talking about good Epic Weapons! This Short Sword is a pretty good one - it's a Fire Short Sword, it gives you +30 Fire Damage, it causes Burn on enemies (and that make a good synergy with King's Road Keeper: Sacred Fire and Pyromancer's Torture Bracelet), it has Heart Buster effect on Burned enemies... But the last effect is probably the most important for Berserker - there's a 3% chance that your Fire attack (be it a Skill or XXX attack) will increase your Physical Attack and Independent Damage by 8%. Let's say that you have 2000 Independent Damage - this thing will give you +160 Independent Damage, which is a lot. All in all, a very good Weapon for Fire Elemental setting Berserker.
    Weapon Tier: C
    Location: Hell Mode (Time Gate / Power Station / Castle of the Dead) or ToDes' Slayer Weapon Pot.

[​IMG] Flame Katana - Caravella - meet fire sister of Kilij! This is another Fire Weapon, but it differs from the previous one - even though it gives Inflict Fire Damage and +24 Fire Damage (+34 Fire Damage during Caravella's Awakening), its purpose is different. This Katana has a +20% chance to deal +35% Fire damage (don't confuse "Fire damage" with "Fire Damage", by the way - it's two different things) and a 3% chance to enter Awakening mode, which grants you another +10 Fire Damage (mentioned above) and another +10% Fire damage, which brings it to +45% Fire damage during the 20% chance. Is that a lot? Well, actually, yeah, it can be a lot of damage, depending on the amount of your overall Fire Damage - just check this post of madchickins in order to see the potential of additional Fire damage. Because of that thing Berserker has an opportunity to make Quick Tog Kill setup (it requires Weapons like Caravella, Flare Devil, Tar Pit Quaker, Ganjang, Makya and so on), which is very welcomed by Raid leaders.
    Location: Hell Mode (Time Gate / Power Station / Castle of the Dead) or ToDes' Slayer Weapon Pot.

[​IMG] Flare Devil - meet fire sister of Chills! This Zanbato is similar to Caravella (Inflict Fire Damage and +22 Fire Damage), but it's more stable - it doesn't have Caravella's Awakening buff, but has a higher chance (30% against Caravella's 20%) to deal +35% Fire damage. It also has Fire Explosion effect on Demon enemies and it's easy to maximize its Fire Damage stack (so after killing 5 enemies it gives you +37 Fire Damage). I can't really say what is better - Caravella's +45% Fire damage with lower chance and for 15 seconds (after that it's +35% Fire damage for 15 seconds), or Flare Devil's constant +35% Fire damage with higher chance. Anyway, they serve the same purpose - stack as much Fire Damage as you can (and bring it to Tog fight).

[​IMG] Raging Hercules - now this is something else. The description of this Bludgeon is somewhat long, but in short - if you have 2000 Strength (I think it depends on your Strength stat in town, but I might be wrong) and you have 50% HP or less, you get +1400 Strength, which is a HUGE damage boost (I'm bad with calculating Strength formula, but I think it's something like +40% Damage). So then why is this thing so low? Because it's only good for solo play - it doesn't scale with Crusader's buffs, which already gives you tons of Strength, and the more Strength you have, the less +X% Damage you get from additional Strength. So in the end with good Crusader in your party you'll get much less +X% Damage from this Bludgeon, like +20% or something. Too bad, but this thing is still usable, even if it doesn't have potential like Caravella or Flare Devil (at least it's usable in any Elemental setting).

[​IMG] Black Iron Zanbato - God, why is this thing weights 20kg? This Zanbato is really simple - it gives you +50% Damage on melee attacks and abilities (by the way, it's a Smash modifier). Sounds great and cool, right - I mean, FIFTY PERCENT DAMAGE? Well, in reality it's not that great - you'll have to stick close to enemies and bosses in order to benefit from this Zanbato, and in most True Ancients and Anton dungeons it's really dangerous to get close to bosses without any help. That's why you need a good Holder in your party (like Dark Templar) in order to hold the Boss monster and let you do your job (actually, this Zanbato can be used in Dark Blood 6pc + Reckless Abandon 3pc setup, because you'll be spamming Raging Fury anyway). Unfortunately, it also decreases your Movement Speed by 10% (and -20% Attack Speed), which, actually, hurts you a lot. In the end it's an unsafe version of Byeollungum, and it really shows, but it's still usable in some setups and settings.

[​IMG] Brilliant Flame Saber - this thing is pretty much "What if Mist Katana was a Fire Weapon?", because it's really similar to it. It's a Fire Katana that gets +20 Fire Damage in 20 seconds and gives you +20% Critical Damage (so it's Critical modifier) if you have at least 100 Fire Damage. All in all it's a Mist Katana with higher base stats (like Strength and Independent Damage) and +20 Fire Damage, but unfortunately the buff turns off during Derange swapping, so you have to wait 4 seconds for each +4 Fire Damage in order to get its effect back. Another downside is that it drops from Normal Anton dungeons and you can't get it from Compounding, so expect it to be stupidly expensive on Auction House.
    Weapon Tier: B
    Location: Can be dropped by Brilliant Flame Agnes in Durable Leg (Anton) or bought from Auction House.

[​IMG] Tar Pit Quaker - another Anton Normal Weapon, and this is a Fire Bludgeon. It has Inflict Fire Damage, +18 Fire Damage and a very interesting mechanic - it has a 5% chance to inflict Burn on enemy and it creates a Fire Seal during Mountainous Wheel that also inflicts Burn on enemies (check this video to see how it works). What's the point? Well, this thing gives you +20% Fire damage on Burned enemies, and it's easy as hell to do. Yes, you read it right - not +X% Damage, but +X% Fire damage, so it has a great synergy with Pyromancer's Torture Bracelet (gives +20% Damage on Burned enemies (Smash modifier) and makes it even easier to inflict Burn) and King's Road Keeper: Sacred Fire (gives another +5% Damage on Burned enemies), and it can be used it for things like Quick Tog Kill setup. So with proper setup this thing can deal a lot of damage (using the example above, it'll deal +20% Fire damage on Burned enemies and +25% Damage on Burned enemies), which shouldn't be ignored. Of course, the problem is the price of this thing - don't expect it to be cheap.
    Location: Can be dropped by Crave / Eclipse in Durable Leg (Anton) or bought from Auction House.

[​IMG] Giant Nugol Form - finally, a Weapon that exists just for Berserkers and Demon Slayers (well, and maybe Vagabonds). This is the time when I'm gonna explain you why this Zanbato is just overall better than Liberation Weapon: while Liberation Weapon gives you +16% Damage (Elenore modifier) and +7%/+9% Physical Critical Chance, this one has a lot of text, but for you the most important part is "+12% Damage on Bleeding enemies" (Elenore effect) and "Skill Damage bonuses increase in proportion to the Upgrade/Boost levels up to +15". Actually, the wording of second ability is really confusing, so I'll just explain you - each +1 Reinforcment / Amplification on this Zanbato gives you +1% Damage on Bleeding enemies (and no, it's not only for Skill Damage). Because of that, this is the only Weapon you should reinforce as a Berserker (reinforcment is 95% useless for Berserker, so the only thing you should do is Amplification on very good Weapons): +10 Giant Nugol Form gives you +22% Damage on Bleeding enemies (or even more damage if you're brave enough to get it up to +11 or +12), and which class Bleeds enemies with pretty much every skill? Right, Berserker! Compared to Liberation Weapon, you lose some Physical Critical Chance, but +X% Damage (especially if it's Elenore modifier) is much more important (just look and Dethroned King's Tears and HeartNeck Gore Orb - the former one is just a +5% Damage higher than the latter one, but it's considered as one of the best Magic Stones in the game), and you can always increase your Physical Critical Chance through other means. Also, because not many classes benefit from this Zanbato, its cost on AH right now is very close to Liberation Katana's / Zanbato's (at the moment I was posting this, the cheapest +10/+7 Liberation Katana was 129m, while the cheapest Giant Nugol Form was 125m), so this is the reason I advice you to sell your Liberation Weapon (while it's still that expensive) and get yourself a great B Tier Zanbato.
    As a bonus - a sad thing I saw in November 2015 (one or two Giant Nugol Form already existed in AH by that time) when I was checking some random Blood Evil:
    [​IMG]
    I'm glad that Golden Candles are already added in DFOG, because I'd kill myself if I learned that I could've get +24% Damage if it was a Giant Nugol Form and now there's nothing I can do with this thing.
    Location: Can be dropped by Giant Nugol in EX:Screaming Cavern (Time Gate - Requiem), can be obtained from Compounding, can be bought from Auction House.

[​IMG] Invisible Sword Arges - well, this Short Sword is pretty much "simple and good" (not to mention that this is pretty much a reincarnation of Ghost Sword Elenore) - +15% Damage (Elenore modifier) and +25% Light Critical Damage (Critical modifier). This is probably the best Weapon for Light Elemental setting, because it gives you almost the same +X% Damage Elenore modifier as Liberation Weapon AND gives you a +X% Critical Damage, even though it only applies to Light damage. Because it doesn't have Inflict Light Damage, it could be used in any Elemental setting (as a C Tier Weapon), but in order for it to be B Tier you need to enchant it with Light Castellan Sieghart Card / Bead and use it in Light Elemental setting.
    Weapon Tier: B (Light) / C (Any)
    Setting: Light / Any

[​IMG] Trinity Eternia - oh boy, this Katana is really fun for Berserker!
    First of all, it's the second Lv. 85 Epic Weapon with higher Independent Attack than other Lv. 85 Slayer Weapons (so with Refine 7 it'll give you +50 Independent Attack compared to others), and this is always good for Berserker.
    Second, it doesn't have any modifiers like Smash, Elenore or Critical (and that's great, because you can get those modifiers on other items and stack your overall damage) - it's a really gambling Weapon that does most of things with a 3% or 33% chance. Most of your damage will come from its 33% chance of increasing your attacks damage by 33%, but there's also 3% chance to deal 333% more damage - imagine if this gonna happen on stuff like Blood Boom. Man, that would be awesome. If I read the information from Namu Wiki correctly, then in theory this Katana gives you +20% Damage increase (counting 33% and 3% chance).
    And then there's more effects that are really good with Berserker's abilities - skill get a 33% chance to reset skill with the longest cooldown (and which was used in the last 33 seconds) and with 33% HP or less there's a 33% chance that you'll reflect enemy's attack with 3333% Damage increase (and you know who has an ability to stay invurnerable with 15% HP for several seconds? Right, Berserker, so this is a great additional Damage to bosses).
    All in all, every ability of this Katana benefits Berserker, and you can used it in any Elemental setting and combine it with Smash and Critical modifiers.

[​IMG] Mysteltainn - another example of "simple and good" Weapon. This Bludgeon makes it really easy for Shadow Elemental setting - Inflict Shadow Damage, +45 Shadow Damage and +17% Damage (Elenore modifier). That's it. This thing is pretty much Liberation Weapon (and so it can be used in any Elemental setting), but skipping free 45 Shadow Damage is a crime, so you should use it in its proper setting.
    Weapon Tier: B (Shadow) / C (Any)
    Setting: Shadow / Any

[​IMG] Light Sword Masamune - man, I really like A Tier Weapons, because all of them are "simple and good"! And this Katana really tries to do one thing - get your Physical Critical Chance really high and make your Critical attacks stronger. +20% Physical Critical Chance (and another +20% during Back Attacks, but don't count on it that much) and +30% Critical damage (Critical modifier) - what else do you need from Weapons? This Weapon is good for any Elemental setting or setup, because you always need some Physical Critical Chance, and its Critical modifier is one of the highest in the game. This is my current Weapon.
    Weapon Tier: A

[​IMG] Blood Sword Dainsleif - you know, this Katana is really similar to the previous Weapon. This is pretty much the fusion of Masamune and Giant Nugol Form - it gives you +15% Physical Critical Chance (still a ton, even if it's 5% less than from Masamune) and gives you +40% Critical Damage (Critical modifier) on Bleeding enemies (so it works like Giant Nugol Form, but gives you Masamune's Critical modifier instead of Nugol's Elenore modifier). This Weapon is probably overall better than Masamune except having less Independent Damage and being bad against bosses with high Abnormal Status Resist, so consider yourself lucky if you get it from ToDes' Pot (it prefers low Level Weapons (60-75) towards high Level Weapons (80-85), but I could be wrong).

[​IMG] EX:Romanticist Weapon - ...huh? That thing from Luther is A Tier Weapon? No, not really - it's EX:Romanticist Weapon, not ordinary one, and it looks like an ordinary one with Essence icon in top left corner: [​IMG]
    And, actually, it doesn't even have anything common with ordinary Romanticist Weapon, because it doesn't have stupid +15% Counterattack Damage and it doesn't buffs your Skill Levels. What it does is actually much, MUCH better - any of those Weapons give you +10% Physical Critical Chance, +20% Critical Damage (Critical modifier) and +20% Independent Damage when you have 20% HP or less. This is so good that this Legendary is considered "Lepic" - Legendary item on par with Epics. I mean, just think about it - if you have 2000 Independent Attacks (and it's not gonna be hard after Refine 8 was implemented), then during Bloody Cross Stage 3 you'll get +400 Independent Damage (which is much more than even Infinite Evidence of Greed gives you). That alone is insane, and then there's also good Critical modifier and good Physical Critical Chance increase!
    So what's the catch? Well, actually, we don't have those Weapons in DFOG and I don't know if we ever will. If I got it right from Namu Wiki, one time there was an event in kDnF that added those Weapons as "Featured" item in Auction House (in case you don't know, "Featured" items in MMO games are those that weren't added in Auction House by players, but by the game itself, be it Daily Featured items, Weekly Featured items and so on) - one per server (so yeah, I don't know how that would've worked with DFOG, when there's already only one server). Whoever bid the most on this thing in AH got it. Of course, because of that it's very hard to get it, but at least you don't have to worry about the type of Weapon (I mean, even the Short Sword one would be A Tier for Berserker). Will we ever get those things? I hope so.

[​IMG] Byeollungum - finally, we're talking about S Tier Weapons, the best of the best! Unlike A Tier Weapons, EACH of those require proper setup and won't be S tier without one.
    So let's start with an upgraded version of Black Iron Zanbato - this thing doesn't weight 20kg and instead of +50% Melee Damage (Smash modifier) it gives you ordinary +50% Damage (Smash modifier). The difference is huge, because you don't have to worry about the distance between you and enemies (and it also gives you more Independent Damage - I think it's +110 Independent Damage on Refine 7 compared to Refine 7 of Black Iron Zanbato), so you can spam all your skills with less worries about dying from any Boss attack. Unfortunately, it still has some drawbacks - it gives you -5% Physical Critical Chance and -15% Hit Rate AND it gives you -30% Strength penalty on Miss. Because of that you require Hit Rate setup - I'll talk about it in my Setups post, but in short you need Hit Rate enchant on Weapon (Essence Kill Joe Card is really recommended, but for poor people Astaroth card is the only way) and Gold Emblems "Hit Rate" in your Avatars (the amount of them depends whether or not you've got Essence Kill Joe enchant). If you manage to do that setup - congratulations, you've got yourself a Zanbato that works in any Elemental setting! Although it's not the best Weapon for "Any" category...
    Weapon Tier: S

[​IMG] Yin Sword: Makya - one of the famous pair of Epic Swords, this thing is no joke. Seriously. Inflict Water Damage and +40 Water Damage is already good, but the main effect of this thing is Yin Energy effect: +30 Water Damage (so it's +70 Water Damage) and +70 Shadow Damage, Inflict Water and Shadow Damage for every party member AND +15% Critical Damage (Critical Modifier). All of these effects make it A Tier, but what makes it S Tier the "Yin-Yang" effect: if anyone in your party wears Yang Sword: Ganjang, this Short Sword gets +20% Water damage. Because of that, this is the best (and only) Weapon that for Water Damage stacking (unlike Fire Weapons - there's like 4 or 5 of them that have "+X% Fire damage") and it really shines only in party with Ganjang. Unfortunately, by its own it's not that great (even if it's still good), and you need to build decent Water Elemental setting, which requires Epics like Freezing Cur Robe and Ice Princess Breath accessories. But if you do that - you're awesome and I respect that you're a Water Berserker, because you'll definitely do well in Anton Raid Sell Party as a main dealer. This is the best Weapon for Water Elemental setting.
    Weapon Tier: S (with Ganjang in party) / A (Solo)

[​IMG] Yang Sword: Ganjang - another of the famous pair of Epic Swords, this one is more Physical-oriented than Makya (which is Magic-oriented). Inflict Fire Damage, +40 Fire Damage and its Yang Energy effect is similar Yin Energy effect: +30 Fire Damage (so it's +70 Fire Damage) and +70 Light Damage, +10 Physical Critical Chance (this is really good compared to Makya's Magical Critical Chance increase), Inflict Fire and Light Damage to every party member and +15% Critical Damage (Critical modifier). "Yin-Yang" effect in party with Makya gives this Zanbato +20% Fire damage (don't mind DFOpedia and Ganjang's description, it doesn't give you +20% Water damage), and just like with its Short Sword companion it really requires Fire Elemental setting. Of course, stacking Fire Damage is much easier (just for example, EX:Hyper Mecha Tau Card gives you +20 Fire Damage instead of +15 Water Damage, which is the max right now), so this Zanbato is really good for Berserker and I really recommend you to stack Fire in case you've got Ganjang.
    Weapon Tier: S (with Makya in party) / A (Solo)

[​IMG] Savior's Glory - Katana (Salvation Katana) / [​IMG] Savior's Glory - Bludgeon (Salvation Bludgeon) / [​IMG] Savior's Glory - Zanbato (Salvation Zanbato) / [​IMG] Savior's Glory - Short Sword (Salvation Short Sword) - here it is, the God Weapon! This is the dream Weapon of any Berserker - this Anton Weapon gives you +35% Skill Damage, Inflict Fire/Water/Shadow/Light Damage (only the one with the highest Damage applies, so with 80 Fire, 40 Water, 50 Light and 60 Shadow it'll have Inflict Fire Damage), Apostle's Anton Strength effect that gives you +20% Skill Damage (so that's +55% Skill Damage) and doubles the amount of Clear Cube Fragment consuption for 20 seconds, and in the end it'll do up to 3m additional damage to enemies. Goddamn. +55% Skill Damage is already better than Byeollungum's Smash modifier, because you can stack any amount of +X% Skill Damage and add any Smash modifier to it! And then you can do even more Damage with Salvation Weapon if you get Convenience of Assistance Epic items - the Sub-Equip (+15% Salvation Weapon's Physical Attack and Independent Damage) and Magic Stone (+20% Skill Damage - that's +75% Skill Damage, HOLY SHEEET) ones are the most crazy. Check MysticShadow's document ("Anton Weapon Epics" page in case you're confused) to learn about the other ones and how to get them. This is really the dream Weapon and the end of the road. Maybe Makya is better in Water Elemental setting and Ganjang is better in Fire Elemental setting, but this Weapon is the best "simple and good" one. It'll do great even by itself, but do yourself (and everyone else) a favor and get a great setting to match the greatness that of Slvation Weapon. This is the best Weapon for Light and Shadow Elemental setting.
    Weapon Tier: S
    Location: Anton Raid 2nd Phase reward, can be bought for 20 Anton Souls.

Finally, I'm done with this. Next one is gonna be about Neutral Armor pieces.

• Informative Informative x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2016
  13. you sir is a monster, very in depth analysis and all and the location drops are very on point.
    stay classy :class:
    I :surrender:
    What's your IGN so I can recommend berserkers to you.

14. Jaðarsormr 抜けない事があきらかだからって、オレが努力しなくていいって事にはならない

Well, almost all of my character's names are in my signature, but my Berserker's name is LansTartaros.

15. twoez

anyone know which cotd dungeon yields the most meteors? trying to farm beckys goggles for my zerk

16. MrTeapot Continuous Improvement

IGN:
    MrTeapot
    Guild:
    NewWorld
    Server:
    Cain
    Metal Brakium is the best. There are 5 total meteor crates on the map. You'll get three if you rush the boss (2 on the way/1 in the boss room), and there are two more on the side path near the bottom-left of the map.

17. gehu still stuck in SIROCCO, but i can hue in CAIN now

IGN:
    Sloth
    Guild:
    RealityKings
    Server:
    Sirocco
    just want to add something for hit rate card (poor ver.)
    zoomer.JPG zoomer1.JPG
    zelva>hunter von>other

18. twoez

t
    thanks for the info!

19. Dthugtherealist KingCutletz

IGN:
    DthugDaKing
    Guild:
    PhantomFores GM
    Server:
    Cain
    After getting this Sub Equip I have to say it's something to heavily consider and I think tbh It is the best fire sub equip for us the effect triggers off alot cuz well 40% lol............ the effect is great as it actually does help in party play, the explosion does some dmg and has some range, and the debuff is gold. The only thing is I haven't done Anton Normals and I did notice how in Ex King Relic against the Fire Guards the explosion did kill me and I wasn't ready for it but other than that doing anything other Ancient I'm having an easier time and like I said the debuff is gold.

20. Sanshou fite me irl!!! (งㅇㅅㅇ)ง

IGN:
    Lats
    Server:
    Cain
    I don't play zerk but I found your stuff informative and well put together. you're an asset to the zerk community man keep it up

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)