Hard mode scenarios need to go, fast.

Discussion in 'Ranting & Venting' started by TOL, Dec 29, 2016.

1. TOL

ok, i've been playing this game on various servers on and off ever since 2008......still pretty crap at it and never played pvp due to australian lag, so take that for what it's worth, the point is, this has to be the worst idea through out the game's history.
    nothing has turned me off more than having to either be stuck in a borefest with a high level character or to complete something this annoying and unnecessary.
    if anyone has any connections to other servers, please tell me if this abomination of a system is getting removed or not.
    .......ok people are mistaken.....
    i'm saying, the unlock system, which requires you to run through all of the maps under a time limit and hit limit, which can only be done in certain zones depending on your class and equipment, in epic quests ONLY (meaning if you've already finished your epic missions for the appropriate zone, you get to go fuck yourself.)
    i want it to just be the old version (one of the old versions anyway.....) where you get to just unlock it FOR THE WHOLE ACCOUNT, once, whenever the hell you want.
    there.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2016
  2. Dice Dragon Top Kekrator

IGN:
    LittleBobs
    Guild:
    Ingenious
    Server:
    Cain
    Huh? the fuck you even saying.

Hard is "too hard"
    but easy is "too easy"?
    the fuck?

3. Pyros

It is being removed. But I find hard mode scenarios to still be too easy other than a couple of shitty designed bosses. But like hard mode scenarios are a choice, you get asked if you want to play on hard, not sure why you'd say yes if you didn't want to be challenged.

4. SkyArt

IGN:
    FlameEmpress
    Guild:
    Effortless
    Server:
    Cain
    There isn't a noticeable different between the two...

5. TOL

edited, plz read.

edited
    edited, go read

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2016
  6. You're telling people that you edited and to go read... but really all you're saying is you want it to be where you can unlock difficulties for the dungeon as a whole on one character and access it any time you want on another character without having to unlock it again... that's already (and technically "still is") in the game. Scenario is different.

7. TOL

and why does it have to be different again?

8. Dice Dragon Top Kekrator

IGN:
    LittleBobs
    Guild:
    Ingenious
    Server:
    Cain
    Cause ive leveled to cap 15 million times and so has every korean and other dfo player, and we want it to be done fast and easy. The only reason to play a character is do end game stuff, farm stuff, or farm for end game stuff. you need be cap for all, dfo has not been a "journey not destination" game for legit prolly like 5 years now, are scenes really boring and wayyyy to easy? yeah. Are they better then the old way of grinding bwanga for 10 levels? infinitely.

Sorry to say, dfo isnt the game from before, and if you couldnt tell, its doing 10x better in the west because of it. rofl

Try seasonal server tho, its about to end sadly, but it has no scenes, you just go in and beat shit up

Last edited: Dec 30, 2016
  9. TOL

i get that you want it to be fast and easy, but you can still have your fast and easy leveling if they just made the scenario hard mode unlock the same way as normal, rather than this bollocks we have here. in fact, it'd probably take neople less effort to do that.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)