Grenadier (Female Spitfire) General Discussion

Discussion in 'Spitfire' started by vera farmiga, May 22, 2014.

1. Hydrosion

IGN:
    EmetSelch
    Server:
    Cain
    Unless you have General Bowgun, you should get Rolling Block for the eventual overcharge swap once the revamp comes along.

2. nihil679

All of them are pretty awful primary weapons. At best you can get Rolling Block for +3 Overcharge as a swap.

3. TheAngeru

Bowguns would still be better for shooting bullets after the rework, right? Like they'd still shoot faster and more bullets than muskets, right? Cuz I'm thinking of buying the bowgun unless another avarice piece comes along just for the heck of it and I'd rather have it not be a complete waste of these rocks. Want some way to mess around and musket shooting just ain't fun.

4. Ansegisel

IGN:
    Teresa, Ansegisel
    Guild:
    VagrantEX
    Bowgun/musket are ideal due to mastery. If you have musket, I wouldn't buy bowgun, I would save the souls for infinites. Bullets and nades (not thermo) are only really used for downtime. After rework, you rely more on your skills to do damage.

5. TheAngeru

That's what I was thinking it'd turn out to be, but I didn't really want it. Thanks though. Guess I'll hold out til the bracelet or ring flip.

6. nihil679

? Does it really make a difference?
    With enough attack speed, musket shooting isn't that much different from bowgun shooting. With bullet modes, there's not much difference in piercing power either, meaning the difference between bowgun and musket are far smaller.

7. TheAngeru

I think fun makes a difference in any game. After trying musket shooting at about 96% attack speed, I still don't find it as fun as using a bowgun. Using a bowgun ain't 20 red rocks more fun though so I'll just live with it.

8. Totamo

What is the typical Gracia setup that's mentioned in the guide?
    What about weapons? Should I use the previously suggested Rolling Block from the EpicRoad event?

9. nihil679

Gracia armor+sub, Gigantic accessory set (or maybe Great Glory after the quegendary rework).
    Rolling Block is an awful battle weapon. It's for swapping. Liberation is probably still the best entry weapon.

10. Vernon

IGN:
    Alder
    Server:
    Cain
    Are there any translated notes for F. Spitfire 'renewal'? Tried looking through Jay's threads for some and no luck.

11. nihil679

My guide.

12. Vernon

IGN:
    Alder
    Server:
    Cain
    @nihil679

Wow. I didn't think F. Spit needed such a huge change. What's your take on the renewal? Overall buff for F. Spits or no?

13. nihil679

Overall buff. Damage cycles are a lot better, since it's no longer dump grenades (or bullets) -> do something while waiting on reloads -> reload -> repeat, where the delay between loads is usually a time of very awful DPS and usually too long.
    They essentially ripped out the damage from grenades and spread it among a lot of skills on top of refining old skills. QoL changes that were needed to begin with. Removed a lot of element-lock restrictions. Overall gearing beyond chronicles (the point where it really matters anyways) became far more easier now.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  14. Hervey Administrator

Steam:
    baradaki
    It's a huge buff to F.Spits, I'm certain that if they hadn't got changed, they would be shit in the current meta.

15. nihil679

Speaking of which, started working on a post-revamp version of my guide. Obviously no plans to mark it as complete until we actually get the rework and I test some things myself (whether element Overcharge is inflict element or innate element, etc.). Just might as well get some of the work out of the way now rather than later.

If there's anything anyone would like to make note of post-rework, I'll see about adding it in.
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pi7FchmJdJ2hn4idlj8c8Oe41uKesmeCJ5B5Nlqw6c0/edit?usp=sharing

• Like Like x 3
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  16. Totamo

Looking good! Just what I needed to read :)

17. Hervey Administrator

Steam:
    baradaki
    Anyone else here follow Umi Sonada? Either he deleted his channel, or I got unsubscribed from him.

18. Ansegisel

IGN:
    Teresa, Ansegisel
    Guild:
    VagrantEX
    • List
  19. RaySiilu

any info if memeroller got changed too along with the rework?

also does overcharge make say light element exploding bullets too?

20. Vernon

IGN:
    Alder
    Server:
    Cain
    I'm constantly seeing F. Spits use nitro to push themselves down instead floating down. Anyone know how to do that?

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)