Grenadier (Female Spitfire) General Discussion

Discussion in 'Spitfire' started by vera farmiga, May 22, 2014.

1. Hervey Administrator

Steam:
    baradaki
    I really want it to include the rework, but at the same time I still don't have any good armor/acc setup for the rework :cry:

2. nihil679

Everyone has access to good armor/accessories.
    Just farm Gracia/Bulky! :suicide:

3. Ansegisel

IGN:
    Teresa, Ansegisel
    Guild:
    VagrantEX
    Luke raid has a lot of def. Luke has 10.6bil hp iirc. Beco Pang did ~61% to luke. DG on f spit is definitely strong but so is f spit as a class.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  4. Hervey Administrator

Steam:
    baradaki
    0 pieces of both :dog:

5. Kamael

NG is good, but WS is better? I have full NG, but if i got enought eyes i can transfer last piece from another char.Get leather bis set or work with another bis set.Yea, im confuzed after you words about WS :notlikethis:

6. Krispy3k

IGN:
    2DCutie
    If I was in your position. I would decide what you like better either NG or WS. Then invest in the set you like out of the two. You cannot go wrong either way. Since Freyja will soon become full fixed I suspect NG will pass WS regarding DPS when you add the new lv 90 epic accessories into the mix. I tested both sets at Amp +11 and my nugol time was only a few seconds apart from each other.

I do more damage with WS solo play (barely) only because my WS is +12 amped. That's why I said don't chase tiers or current meta. things will change and what is OP or BiS today doesn't mean that it will stay that way. You have one of her best sets right now so if you like it go for it.

Level 90 cap is right around the corner and by reading the stats on the lv 90 epic leather. On paper, it beats both NG and WS for DPS purposes. So if all you cared was for BiS epic leather, you are likely 0/5, and you need to start farming from scratch.

TL;DR

Recommendation: Farm lv 90 epics, get the last piece of WS then compare your sets and invest... or farm lv 90 Leather and get "BiS" Leather. :teacher:

7. Kamael

Thanks for your help, guess I will try to get last WS piece in some way, try both of them and see what I will love more. At least, i have 40 days to do that :dogcited:

8. nihil679

Just checked Arad Senki notes since their First Server is apparently up. Doesn't seem to include the meaty Spitfire rework. ):
    Time for another couple of months. :dead1:

9. Hervey Administrator

Steam:
    baradaki
    On the bright side, I can finish Gracia now so I don't have to be shit for a bit :dog:

10. Totamo

For pets, do I get skill +1 on level 15 - 20 or 20 - 25?
    Power of Olympus or Grace of Olympus?

11. nihil679

15-20, it will be useful for Overcharge swapping post-rework.

Grace of Olympus is slightly better.

12. Totamo

Thanks for the quick reply! :)
    How soon is the rework?
    I have no chrons atm, so I'm not sure how to prepare. I was just going to follow the Overcharge Swap build in the guide. Is that good? I'm not even sure if those are chrons or epics. I'm very new ><

13. Hervey Administrator

Steam:
    baradaki
    Take a seat with the rest of us and wait. Who knows.
    A swap set isn't something you wear in dungeons, you use it just for your class's buff move and then swap into your real gear. So, yes it's good, but probably not in the way you're thinking.
    Swapping is really important since it usually makes buffs like 50% stronger or more from fully stacking it.

14. nihil679

When DG FSpit stopped being a meme, the game decides it still wants to fuck with me.

[​IMG]
    Please stop tormenting me like this.
    :notlikethis:

15. TheAngeru

Neople just wants you to PVP more because they know how much you love it.

16. Hervey Administrator

Steam:
    baradaki
    I mean, HC isn't much worse than your other options. Just lose out on a bit of Int.
    Also, it's ugly as fuck.

At least you have a Savior and didn't grind all your DG pieces in the past because you had no interest in doing AP build :dog:

17. nihil679

You hurt me so deeply. :suicide:

It took a lot of mental gymnastics to keep my DG...

18. Totamo

So I should still follow the Grenade build? With 6pc Primitive Strike?

19. Hervey Administrator

Steam:
    baradaki
    Eh. I guess.
    You can farm for it and Gracia at the same time, I would suggest that.

20. Totamo

Any idea of what weapon I should get from the free 70, 75, or 80 Epic weapon?
    Also, how much does this rework change our gameplay? :o

Last edited: Jan 8, 2017

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)