Grenadier (Female Spitfire) General Discussion

Discussion in 'Spitfire' started by vera farmiga, May 22, 2014.

1. Makanii

Should I still buy a Grenade Mastery title then?

2. nihil679

You're not giving me much to go on. How much do you care, what's your current gear and Grenade Mastery level, is this going to be a life or death choice etc. etc.?
    Grenade Mastery is not good enough to stack levels post-rework since it's just 10% more damage on primary grenades.
    However, you may still want to get a Rabbit title for the +1 to Overcharge swapping post-rework. Whatever skill you have enchanted on it doesn't really matter.

3. Makanii

I made a spit with 1+1 event. Was just starting to gear her and wondering if the title was worth it for now. I'd much rather plan for the future as far as gear goes.

4. Hervey Administrator

Steam:
    baradaki
    No, don't waste your money on a Grenade Mastery title.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  5. Hervey Administrator

Steam:
    baradaki
    What do you guys think would be the best skill range for a Smash pet post-revamp?
    Not for swapping purposes, I already have one for that.

6. nihil679

Let's see

Level 15
    • lazy2swap Overcharge
    • Booster Bullet (1% more defense shred, 2% more elemental resistance shred)
    • Specialized Bullet (lol).
    Level 20
    • Grenade Mastery (10% more grenade damage)
    • Armory Mastery (Bowgun/Musket exclusive, 2% more attack speed, 1% more attack stats, 1% more defense ignore, 1% more cooldown reduction, 30% load? speed
    • Claymore (+2 stun level)
    Level 25
    • Flashbang (1% crit damage)
    • Crossfire
    Level 30
    • Freeze Grenade (+2 freeze level)
    • Piercing/Exploding Bullets
    Level 35
    • Buster Shot
    • C4

15-20 already seems pretty decent as an overall damage thing. Depending on level scaling, 20-25 might be a possible choice for loading up on Crossfire.
    I don't think 30-35 is a good choice at all unless Buster Shot scales ridiculously. 25-30 isn't bad if you're able to use Freeze Grenade as well (that is, water element FSpit), but I don't find it convincing enough.

I forgot how shreds work in DFO now, but 15-20 is probably fine solo and party. 20-25 if you really want to pull out value, I guess.

7. Hervey Administrator

Steam:
    baradaki
    I guess I'll just roll with 15-20.
    It's cuter anyways. Plus I can be lazier with swaps.

8. Kamael

Hi, im really new on forums and looking for help with correct setup for my spitfire. On last hell event i finished my Natural Guardian set and found what i have a very low intelligence when I wear it, but indep is good with it. In same time I have 4/5 tactical set what I hope I can finish what 90 hells come to us. In that point, what I must to do: wait till i got last piece of tactical (from drop or with epic transfer from another char) or start working with Natural Guardian set (amps, beads)?[​IMG]

9. nihil679

I don't see any reason for low INT to be a problem with Nature's Guardian is considered top 3 epic in DNF at the moment.
    Just work on Nature's Guardian unless you have an obsession with Tactical.

10. Kamael

Ok, thx for help :)

11. Krispy3k

If you like the playstyle of NG, then you should be ready to amp it. What I recommend you do is do not chase meta and go for what you like. One thing you have to your advantage is that almost all of the epic sets are viable on Freyja including some of the 80 sets like meme gothic, black hole, etc. in Luke Raid. As far as your INT you can easily hit over 2k if you work on it. Her strongest sets by far regarding DPS within the 85 range in our version is Assasin's Attitude -> Wesley -> NG. If you want more utility, you can opt for the Wesley set. WS will buff everyone to give them that extra boost. But if you want to shine as the main DPS and you like the proc play there should be no reason why you shouldn't invest in it.

12. nihil679

I'm not sure where you got any of this information, but I've yet to see any level 80 set in Luke raid except Dark Gothic, and that's all of 1. Even Yunha has stated it's difficult to find any level 80 set in Luke raid.
    I also don't know where you get the idea that Assassin's Attitude is better than Tactical. I'm pretty sure there's a lot of factor to play, but I've yet to see a single Assassin's Attitude over Tactical in Luke raid in any DNF video. Tactical isn't just an auraslave set, it's a stupid efficient DPS set. The fact that it has in innate smash/critmod when the best epic accessory set in 90 cap is Five Senses with its own smash/critmod makes Tactical+Five Sense most likely blow Assassin's Attitude out of the water.

13. ArcLight Hiatus

Just got Rule of Thumb from Epic Road.

http://i.imgur.com/G6zgP5L.jpg

Though I didn't spend as much as other people, damn does it feel good to have a good weapon on a character you care about. (That, and getting out of the SSS)

14. Hervey Administrator

Steam:
    baradaki
    Getting out of the SSS?
    Speaking of which, can new fspit use DG? I'm pretty sure it can't but I need to make sure.
    Five Senses definitely blows AA out of the water. Yunha said Five Senses + Gracia is better than any 85 set + refined.

15. ArcLight Hiatus

Sharp Silent Scream. (Found one for like ~10-20mil, came with full +10/+8. Bought it and used it since for requiem farming)

Was planning on upgrading from Sharp Silent Scream to Requiem/Liberation during the semester but then work hit me hard during the semester.

16. nihil679

Yes, they can use Dark Gothic. Separating bullet effect/damage from bullet element (that is, Specialized/Piercing/Exploding from Fire/Water/Light/Neutral Overcharge) fixed that problem real fast. Neutral Overcharge means almost all skills will be neutral element so that you can fully benefit from Dark Gothic's shadow damage, and bullet modes allow for not gimping your damage using something like right-now's Armor-piercing bullet and losing out on the magical benefits of Dark Gothic.
    This means FSpitfire is just another magic dealer to Dark Gothic, meaning they benefit easily from it.

Beco Pang, the only DG FSpit I've seen in Luke raid at the moment.

Disclaimer: I don't know the context of Luke raid in terms of damage/HP, so you're better off consulting someone else on whether or not 1.8billion damage each with both Awakenings is "good" in Luke raid or not.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  17. Kamael

Well, at this moment I looking for more damage now and in future after rework and was confuzed about so big difference in int stat when i use Natural Guardian set.Tactical looks good kuz spitfire got benefits from armor mastery, but i dunno in future what will be better, kuz i saw kndf spitfires use both sets. And i dont want fail with beads like legendary Olympus bead, if i find in future what Tactical is better, but i used it on NG set.(sorry if i sayed its not correct, dunno how say it in correct way).Also, Nugol time is 1m, maybe i just need to work on my gear or start learning again how to play with my main after long break:suicide:(or learn how to play with bullets xD)
    [​IMG]

18. Krispy3k

I watched a few Freyjas streaming doing Luke Raid on Afreeca using AA WS MV MB FP BH DG & NG so far. I wouldn't be surprised if there are even more variations like spider queen and elemental dropper. That's why I always recommend playing what you wish/can obtain since you can make almost any set work for you. Let me repeat what I said and bold it since it seems you missed some vital information.
    Who mentioned that WS was only an aura slave set? I said that it has more utility than NG and even out damages NG. I do not understand where you get the idea that I think it is an aura slave set.
    Now regarding level 90 epic content added into the mix, I would also agree WS+5 Sense would beat out AA because that's exactly what makes AA shine right now. AA offers innate smash/crit values and WS does not.

That's a pretty good time with your setup. You can get sub 1 min for sure with a better skill rotation. If you can get 20% more attack speed, then you can go to a swap set+bullets and shave at least 15-20 seconds off of your grenade build without amping/reinforcing.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2017
  19. GhostlyCrow

Guild:
    Salty
    Freyja is a dumb class in that if it doesn't nuke a boss in one cycle, it won't be very fast.

20. nihil679

At least we can all pray that the Season 3 patch includes our rework.
    It probably won't, but we can pray.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)