Gracia and Gearing guide.

Discussion in 'Ranger' started by Tate, Jul 9, 2016.

1. Tate ▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬

Pretty much all of the Ranger discussion has been about "Should I build Gracia" or "Is this class still expensive and what should I do for gear?" so I'm here to tell you what you should get and how you should get it. Including the much sought after:
    GRACIA SET

What is the Gracia set?
    It is a farmable legendary set that is better than most epic sets in the game. It takes a total of 20 days (or less, depending on events and Gabriel luck) to get each armor piece.

What does the Gracia set look like?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Is it possible to get this set in leather?
    The Gracia set comes in all armor types. That means every class can get this set with their preferred armor mastery, in our case it would be Leather.

Are there any other better free sets than this?

NOPE. This is the best armor in the game for us outside of epic sets, and most epic sets are worse than this set. Plus this set is FREE and involves NO RNG to get.

How do I get this amazing set?
    To get this set you must do the daily quest for Noire Ferra given by the NPC Grandis. Upon completion of this quest you get 20 or 30 Impostor Reports which are used to buy pieces of the Gracia set. There are two versions of this quest, [Requiem] and [Ancient]. The [Requiem] quest gives an extra 10 more Impostor Reports a day but to do this you need to clear EX: Noire Ferra instead of the regular version of Noire Ferra. I'd recommend doing the EX version as it speeds up the process and the dungeon is only slightly harder.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

How many Impostor Reports does each piece cost?
    Each piece of armor costs 600 Impostor Reports:
    [​IMG]
    Each Accessory costs 600 Impostor Reports:
    [​IMG]
    Each Special Equipment costs 800 Impostor Reports:
    [​IMG]

Are there any strategies to help me farm the set?
    To complete this set in the most efficient way you should segment the farming into sections of 6 days. Every 6th day you should do this dungeon twice. This is because you get 10 Impostor Skin Tissue from each run of EX: Noire Ferra and you can store up a total of 48, but you don't need to get all 48. So it should look like this:
    Day 1: Run 2 times, you have 20 Impostor Skin Tissue. Turn in the quest and you have 8 Tissue left.
    Day 2: Run 1 time, you have 18 Impostor Skin Tissue. Turn in the quest and you have 6 Tissue left.
    Day 3: Run 1 time, you have 16 Impostor Skin Tissue. Turn in the quest and you have 4 Tissue left.
    Day 4: Run 1 time, you have 14 Impostor Skin Tissue. Turn in the Quest and you have 2 Tissue left.
    Day 5: Run 1 time, you have 12 Impostor Skin Tissue. Turn in the quest and you have 0 Tissue left.
    Day 6: Run 2 times, you have 20 Impostor Skin Tissue. Turn in the quest and you have 8 Tissue left.
    Day 7: Run 1 time, you have 18 Impostor Skin Tissue. Turn in the quest and you have 6 Tissue left.

What pieces should I get?
    Well, there are multiple epic items you can get that will increase the strength of this set. Due to this you will need to be strategic in which pieces you get. Here are the pictures of the epic items that work well with Gracia.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This is a skeleton build for the Gracia pieces assuming you have 1 or more of these items:
    [​IMG]

These are the 4 pieces you CANNOT go wrong with getting if you have one of the above epic items. The rest of the pieces you get depend on which of the epic items pictured above you have. If you have NONE of the epics listed above this would be the setup you would get:
    [​IMG]

This setup allows you to use the Gigantic Presence set you can farm from Anton dungeons.

What is the most geared on Ranger I can get without spending ANY money on this game? What could I do with this setup?
    This would be the ultimate setup for us Rangers that costs pretty much NOTHING to get. The only money you would spend would be on the magic stone and upgrading the Liberation revolver. You can even use the normal light tear and it won't be that big of a difference.
    [​IMG]

Using this setup you can do 100% of the content in this game with NO trouble.

I can't seem to solo EX: Noire Ferra. What kind of gear do I need?
    It is possible to solo EX: Noire Ferra with simple setup of a Halidom armor set, a Boss Unique Revolver, a pink sub, a basic light damage tear, and a pink necklace.
    [​IMG]
    The Revolver is called "Devastating Revolver" and it is dropped by Iron Aim or you can buy it with Oblivion Meteors.
    The Sub Equip is called "Doomed Bullet" and you can buy it for around 2mil in the Auction Hall.
    The Magic Stone is called "Alicia's Tear" and you can buy it for 5mil in the Auction Hall.
    The Necklace is called "De Los Glory" and you can buy it for 5mil in the Auction Hall.
    For the Bracelet and Ring slot you can use whatever you have.

You can also opt to get a chronicle setup and it would work just as well if not better than the setup pictured above (Although it is generally an RNG process to get the correct chronicle pieces to drop). The chronicle setup you would want would be the "Standard Procedure" set and the weapon you would use would still be the Devastating Revolver and you would still use the Alicia's Tear. Most people use a 6pc Standard Procedure and then use various other equipment to fill the slots. I would recommend a De Los Glory and a Doomed Bullet and then putting whatever decent equip you have in the offslot. (The picture has a 7pc set only because it is up to you what slot will be filled, 7 pieces is not good.)
    [​IMG]

It is recommended for both of these setups to reinforce the Devastating Revolver to +10.

If you are STILL having issues with EX: Noire Ferra with either of these two setups, consider partying with friends or guildmates.

*Consider farming for a Great Glory Bracelet as you farm for Gracia. If you get it swap out the Devastating Revolver for a Halidom one.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

VIDEOS OF THE GRACIA SET IN ACTION:

Credits to @Save 4 Less for the pictures of the Gracia set and its individual effects.
    http://www.dfonexus.com/threads/new-quest-legendary-item-individual-effects.11757/
    Credits to @James for the picture of the set effect.
    Credits to @Jay and @Zealtron for helping revise the guide.

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Useful Useful x 2
    • List
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2016
  2. manny3574 The Feral Hunter

IGN:
    Eld3rWyrm
    Guild:
    BasedGods
    Server:
    Cain
    can i solo EX noire with a +10 hali or does that specific boss unique have a certain trait that makes it better? also what if i dont have the $$$ to get a full 85 hali can i run it with regular armor?

3. Tate ▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬

The boss unique has +11% smash damage which makes it similar to a Requiem revolver, only you don't have to farm for 50 days to get it. If you already have a higher source of smash damage you can use a +10 Halidom.

You could probably get away with running a full set of normal purple Halidoms which you can easily farm for. I'd recommend partying with another person however. Would make it go a lot smoother.

4. YagamiBrando Dark King

IGN:
    Yamizaki
    Server:
    Cain
    Thanks a lot for the guide! Now I know the direction I need to move :D

5. Doxhockity

Guild:
    Salty/Ingenious
    Server:
    Cain
    This help a lot. Thx.

6. manny3574 The Feral Hunter

IGN:
    Eld3rWyrm
    Guild:
    BasedGods
    Server:
    Cain
    thoughts on epic farming and what epic to get? Also the pros and cons of Silver Bullet(SB) vs Ranger Rod(RR)?

7. use what you can get

generally, lord of ranger beats silver bullet, but there are some exceptions (anton 30% smash bracelet, natural guardian proccing, scud genocide)

good armor sets are dg, tact, mana vortex, natural guardian, assassin's, full plate. other sets are usable to a degree but might not come out better than gracia

8. Tate ▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬

Keep all usable epics you can find even if they seem awful, there is going to be another epic rebalance in korea so what seems like trash now might actually become really godly.

9. Quickshot "Happiness is a warm gun"

You can actually hold up to 48 Imposter Skin Tissues

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  10. KShrike

What setpiece or gear is allowing this guy to have that infinite silver bullet upgrade?

11. Keikaku The Unrelenting Storm

IGN:
    Kakuseizero
    Guild:
    YeOldeSauce
    Server:
    Cain
    That's his gun, silver bullet.
    The gun gives you infinite silvers as a buff.

12. KShrike

Literally the one piece I didn't check... ty.

13. Chilly_Z

Is this Possible With precise fire? or are you better off with Standard Procedure

14. Dont bother with a chronicle set for damage. Noire ferra is easy enough with halidoms so start with gracia.

15. Tate ▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬

standard is better, you only need 6 pieces of it too.

its pretty easy to get a 6pc with the new OV as you are farming noire.

Edit: Since you already have 9pc just use that.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2017 at 5:41 PM

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)