Good muscle shift combos

Discussion in 'Striker' started by Mr. Sly, Jan 20, 2016.

1. Mr. Sly Guest

Been watching some videos and for the most part, I just use continuum kick > spin kick > power descent > lightning dance > close kick > dragon kick.

The combo always depends but I feel like I'm not making the most out of muscle shift. I don't use flame tornado kick whatsoever so I was wondering if you guys had any regular combos using low kick/mountain pusher and etc besides cube skills.

2. Most of my combos after the first full combo using almost all the cubes are freestyled... I don't think the order really matters since any skill cancelled out of another gets the same damage boost. Assuming the first skill is cancelled into from another skill for the damage boost, I could take your combo you gave, switch up the order to spin kick > lightning dance >close kick > power descent > continuum kick > dragon kick and do the exact same damage. If skills being cancelled later into the comboes get higher and higher damage boosts, the story might be different.

3. Mr. Sly Guest

How about non-cubes though? Should we bother cancelling those or are they just for cleaning off leftover trash mobs?

4. The Revenfaction Legion of Characters

Steam:
    Totsugeki Love Heart
    Guild:
    Noon
    Tiger roar > Torpedo > BoneCrusher (one kick) > Low Kick > Close Kick > Lightning Dance > Continnuum > Spin Kick > Hectopascal

Requires + 2 to Muscle Shift but god damn is it bursty.

5. Blakdoxa

Server:
    Cain
    Mount. Pusher > Bone Crusher > Close Kick > Continuum Kick > Atomic Cannon or Dragon Kick
    Mount. Pusher > Flam. Tornado Kick > Raid Punch > Power Descent

6. Megaplasm

Wouldn't that require you take Raid Punch though? In my experience, Raid Punch has garbage range and the constant investment in Air Walk can be a bit draining, especially with Tactician's.

7. Hova The Radiant Hero

Server:
    Cain
    You only need 1 level in Air Walk/Raid Punch to help link combos.

8. manny3574 The Feral Hunter

IGN:
    Eld3rWyrm
    Guild:
    BasedGods
    Server:
    Cain
    legit str8 all u need to do is combo what u feel is right and then let the weed ur feet are burning take over

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Burn Burn x 1
    • List

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)