Going about obtaining Nightna's Nightmare

Discussion in 'M.Mage' started by Matsuga, Apr 2, 2015.

1. Matsuga

IGN:
    Helvetia
    Steam:
    bloodeye21
    Guild:
    Fates4
    Server:
    Cain
    Is this title even possible to obtain with a male mage? It just seems impossible to obtain.

2. Save 4 Less TWENTY TWO

IGN:
    Malyx
    Server:
    Cain
    Her full swing should kill you through your passive.

It happened to me on my Chaos in KDNF when Chaos has a revive passive of her own, her full swing ignored proccing Aten entirely and just flat out killed me. If that doesn't work then just try to clear every apc but her and then stand there and try to get her to kill you.

3. Matsuga

IGN:
    Helvetia
    Steam:
    bloodeye21
    Guild:
    Fates4
    Server:
    Cain
    I tried that and she just doesn't do enough damage to kill me. I might need to be in a party so she does more damage. When I'm soloing, she takes about 3 hits to kill me. I thought being unequipped would help me but it didn't.

4. Ark From Pain, Awakening

Nightna's basic attacks aren't the requirement for the title. If you get hit by her Full Swing, it's a one-shot kill no matter your level.

5. Matsuga

IGN:
    Helvetia
    Steam:
    bloodeye21
    Guild:
    Fates4
    Server:
    Cain
    She only does 2 skills. She does Full Swing and some kinda meteor dash or something. I don't know mages so I don't know the name of the skill. I've had her singled out on floor 39 and she'll just follow you doing those 2 skills. Mostly Full Swing after her dash but she will do her dash after some time has passed and you haven't died yet

6. Ranko

[​IMG]
    he was a warlock

7. Matsuga

IGN:
    Helvetia
    Steam:
    bloodeye21
    Guild:
    Fates4
    Server:
    Cain
    God dammit I need to know the secrets

8. Matsuga

IGN:
    Helvetia
    Steam:
    bloodeye21
    Guild:
    Fates4
    Server:
    Cain
    How do people do this. I tried again but this time in a full party with no armor or accessories. She swings at me and I go straight to revive. No title. I get back up and she hits me again immediately. No title.

9. Daidarapochi Male Enthusiast

IGN:
    ShotaLicker
    Server:
    Cain
    Die on the floor before?

10. Matsuga

IGN:
    Helvetia
    Steam:
    bloodeye21
    Guild:
    Fates4
    Server:
    Cain
    It's all good. I got the title. I'm not exactly sure how I got it. I think she hit me with her meteor dash, I got up, she hit me with full swing, I died and got the title.

And I was able to revive and clear ToD

11. Dubin carried by fmage

I'm p.sure it's about getting hit by the proc, not actually about going to "tower fail" in one hit. '3' As people have mentioned, Nightna's Full Swing has a random chance to set hp = 0. That should be the script the game is checking for regardless of
    1. how many hits you have taken beforehand
    2. Male mage revival
    3. getting killed by the Full Swing itself

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)