Go with Elven Knight or Wait?

Discussion in 'Elven Knight' started by TheAdventGamer, Apr 14, 2016.

1. So I decided to toss in a Knight character because why not (plot....) but I'm kinda stuck. I've looked at the two classes and the one that seems to catch my attention is the Elven Knight but I was wondering if I should sit on it and wait till her other two classes Dragon Knight and Female Paladin come out. (from what I've read on the Wiki those might be the names.)

What do you guys think?

2. Jadefrost

While Dragon Knight and Paladin both seem like fun classes to play, they're still a long ways away (Mmage still needs its 3rd and 4th subclasses first). The whole time you're waiting for Dragon Knight and Paladin, you'll be contemplating your decision from refraining to make an Elven Knight.

If Elven Knight appeals to you and you have the time/resources to invest in her, then make one. You only have to progress it if you enjoy it. As a final point, when Neople actually does make the other 2 subclasses, I'm more than confident that they will supply a subclass-change material, as they have done in the past. There's almost nothing to lose by making the class if you're ready to invest in it.

3. SkyArt

IGN:
    FlameEmpress
    Guild:
    Effortless
    Server:
    Cain
    If you only want to make one knight class I'd wait, otherwise no point in holding off.

Dragon Knight and Paladin are much more likely to come out first, considering we know their names, and know what they will look like. Kdnf is also working on animations for other knight weapons, so I wouldn't be surprised if they were released in the next few months.

4. Jadefrost

Perhaps, but it's still indefinite waiting. We also need to consider that dfog is 6-9 months behind kDNF, so even if the subclasses are released in the next 3 months, we'll be waiting around a year before we actually play them. With subclass books available, there is very little to lose by investing in an Elven Knight now--with the option of changing it when the other 2 classes are released.

You have me curious as to if they're more slayer-compatible weapons, or a new type of weapon altogether.

5. SkyArt

IGN:
    FlameEmpress
    Guild:
    Effortless
    Server:
    Cain
    Slayer weapons. Dragon Knight should be using katana and bludgeon for Paladin, based on the character art.

6. Jadefrost

So from this we can speculate that Paladin will be a physical class while a dragon knight will be magical or possibly hybrid. A hybrid dragon knight would have me pretty stoked

7. xSniper420

The raid mentality (er this is Anton Normal not raid) that this community has all of sudden developed, I'd suggest Female Paladin since DFOG needs more supports.
    You'll just have an easier time overall.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)