GLORIA: The SM Guide

Discussion in 'Sword Master' started by Ansegisel, Aug 11, 2016.

1. Ansegisel

IGN:
    Teresa, Ansegisel
    Guild:
    VagrantEX
    • Like Like x 5
    • Informative Informative x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  2. Hi, just wondering how good the black smoke ring really is? The +8 hit rate is awesome no doubt for Byeol, but wouldn't the critical damage be on and off since it requires counter damage?
    Wouldn't head security belt be better (granted the stats for hit rate and critical damage is lower)?

3. Ansegisel

IGN:
    Teresa, Ansegisel
    Guild:
    VagrantEX
    I have it listed under DG for a reason. It is a somewhat common ring choice if you don't have assassin's blade ring and have a good necklace/bracelet or if people are also lazy to complete bulky.

4. Oh I c... what if it's with Gracia set? I hear from people in the main chat that mixed epics are stronger than bulky configuration. If I had that ring + ray decrease or magic cata + lightness auto + either a epic sub for SM (forgot the name) or fused ordinary tear, do you think that would beat bulky config?
    Sorry for all these questions, but I'm trying to decide either on essence kill Joe or that ring. Too poor for both :(

5. Ansegisel

IGN:
    Teresa, Ansegisel
    Guild:
    VagrantEX
    No. Ray decrease + bulky would be stronger. Just use a crit damage pet.

6. Unearrth

Awesome guide. Just have a quick question if you still check this lol. I was wondering if anyone know about Elemental Shift and how it effects weapon properties. Lets say you get flame katana with the ideal fire set up. Would it make more sense to use fire elemental shift or do you keep using the ice? Does it matter or effect elemental output/would it change your damage to fire or ice or would it stay the same as your element on your weapon. I dont know if you answered it and i just missed it but i looked through the guide pretty thoroughly.

7. Laande Quite Depressed

IGN:
    Ardha/Sylin
    Guild:
    Ingenious
    You would use fire to get the fire melody proc since those would greatly benefit from your stacked fire damage. And even if you were to use a different element shift it would still take the fire from the katana also. the only other element thing that would happen is melody procs which i don't think count as a neutral state.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)