Glacial Master General Discussion

Discussion in 'Glacial Master' started by Raven, May 20, 2014.

1. mchotdog33

Thanks for the answer.

2. Reverie

Thanks so much once again for the help! Sorry to hear about your ban :(

3. kacyjb25

thx you

4. Azure Lune I never said I was -good- at this

IGN:
    AzureLune
    Server:
    Cain
    So I just yesterday realized Sea God is 20% elenore and not smash. gadammit Neople make these things more obvious.

5. JohnSmith

Something is not right with my gm. I do more dmg with great glory bracelet, ice knight armor, and AER than guild accs. However, my clear time with the guild accs is a lot faster than the other legendaries. How is the dmg gap between the bulky set and gg bracelet/ice knight armor/AER?

6. Ralexinor I'm allergic to stupidity.

The guild acc procs don't show up on your damage chart.

Clear time on what? Guild accs are helpful for AoE trash clearing, and as I have said before, the weaker you are overall, the stronger proc damage tends be relatively. With a sader, proc damage is almost never worth it.

As for comparing bulky vs mixed legendaries/epics, if you're doing nugol time testing, bulky tends to win out because of the cooldown. That being said, bulky is better than mixed legendaries (unless you have filir); in terms of the maths:

Bulky: 10% skill damage, 10% int, 18 ele, someshit amount of mattack, 12% crit chance
    AER, GG Bracelet, Ice Knights: 8% int, 10% smash (+5% crit smash), 24 water damage

If you have a smash mod already, bulky is better, otherwise it's somewhat equal, with bulky probably still coming out on top, especially when you factor the cooldown in. That being said, if you have a Petit Argos, even with the 5% crit smash from GG Bracelet, it actually still beats Behemoth. The only way to beat bulky for a GM is with mixed epics such as ABR, Razor Queen Neck, etc.

In terms of the actual gap between bulky and mixed legs, not really bothered enough to calculate it but it's probably around 5-10%.

7. JohnSmith

I used the accs at anton solo and Hall of Eternity.

8. Ralexinor I'm allergic to stupidity.

HoE has a lot of trash mobs. As for Anton Solo, I'll need a video to actually see what you're doing (or party with you), but guild accessories aren't typically stronger than mixed legendaries, but it'll depend a bit on what you're doing.

9. JohnSmith

Like it takes about one rotation to kill Taorik with guild accs, but it takes about one rotation, another ice hammer and ice trap to kill it.

10. Ralexinor I'm allergic to stupidity.

Hm, that seems overly excessive. What's your stats (crit chance etc.) and other gear?

11. JohnSmith

Max crit chance, 6pc sea god's, rabin's rod, lvl.20 resonance, 3pc ice vine, and 4 tainted pieces with resonance. My guild accs have 15 water dmg on all of them.

12. Aeon Has an affinity with shortswords

IGN:
    VolGrando
    Server:
    Cain
    Are you keeping your mp percentage up? Perhaps dipping below 90%/70% made that difference.

13. JohnSmith

I always keep my mp above 70%.

14. Ralexinor I'm allergic to stupidity.

70% and 90% MP is still a huge difference in damage. If you're not keeping consistently above 90%, you'll probably see inconsistencies in damage. Have you done a test in training room?

15. JohnSmith

Oh, I have to keep it above 90%........I am too broke to do that. Lol

16. Piggy 2.85

So I flipped a savior pole. That worth using over a Rabi? If only to not be hitched up to an MP drip?

17. Crumps

ScreenShot2017_0101_165557925.jpg
    Meme Status: Achieved

18. Ralexinor I'm allergic to stupidity.

wew meng, all that elenore is making me shiver me timbers

You can use it as a farming weapon but for things like raid, rabi is probably still better. With a decent amount of water damage (i.e. cold princess), rabi is basically on par with savior rod/staff + agnes. Savior alone isn't better, I believe.

19. Piggy 2.85

Blah, I was hoping to use resell money from Rabi to chuck +12 tickets at this thing. Ah well. I'll wait for an Agnes then to chuck this thing then. A +11 Air rod usually gets me through whatever I'm farming, so its either go big or go home with this thing.

20. Ralexinor I'm allergic to stupidity.

A +10 savior pole will beat out air rod no question.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)