Glacial Master 2nd Awakening Ideas

Discussion in 'Glacial Master' started by Chatterlal, May 20, 2015.

1. Yeldo

[​IMG]

So far from being alive, the mages are closer to being spirits.
    In the heart of the mages who have given up everything for magic,
    only the Abyss is real, suspended as though an icy flower in a dark place.

These are the Hell Freezers.

-----------------------------------------------------
    Hell Freezers, Aka Glacial Masters shows that they sacrifice everything to empower their ice magic even at the cost their heart/soul. I can only see his 2nd awakening as something much deeper than his current appearence, maybe this one is too drastic but something alike I could totally feel it.

[​IMG]

When he becomes "this" there could be a passive that'd enchant his previous spells, not only making them darker'ish but increased action speed for every spells yet making them even more powerfull to fit on his theme. He wouldn't just be able to freeze his targets, he'd be able to manipulate them, crushing whoever is frozen to deal high damage AoE yet creepling them. For his 2nd awak active, many things can do, he currently summons weapons to aid him in battle, so all I can imagine is some kind of godlike weapon similar to kunoichi.

2. animus

IGN:
    Hydro
    Guild:
    Communism
    Maybe a transformation type 2nd Awakening Active ala Hitsugaya's Bankai from Bleach?

3. Zachski Living Army of Lowbies

Maybe he changes the entire room (technically any room he's in after activating it) so that it's completely frosted over, enemies are slowed and take constant water damage, and all of his moves become more advanced versions of what they were before, before he finally smashes a giant ice ball into the ground and deals massive water damage to everything? That seems like a... Neople 2nd awakening.

4. Shirouzen Monster of God

Server:
    Cain
    Personally all I want is Ice armor (like ele bomber has so I can cheese OV 1hitko's) and Ice skates (More movement speed = moar fun and more speeedy runs) cuz all Glacial Master base moves are already awesome (cept for snoflake spear, fk that move)

5. Chatterlal Needs more swords

IGN:
    DeadWing
    Guild:
    Ingenious
    ^ But ... snowflake spear is fun.
    But yeah, the armor would be fun. Since it would actually fit the lore. Same with skates lol.
    and as for the second awakening active, can it not be another, " I WILL STAND HERE AND LOOK PRETTY WHILE YOU TAKE NEGLIGIBLE DAMAGE" one again? He should actually get into it and be active. Maybe unlimited Ice works.

6. Lucifel KiddPandah

Well Franger had a stand still skill too but that's a different class all together, but that can still bring some hope to a (idk) full screen grab into final hit type awakening lol?

7. Alex X

Reminds me a bit of Shiva's Diamond Dust in FF14. In which case, I could totally get behind a move like that.

8. Chatterlal Needs more swords

IGN:
    DeadWing
    Guild:
    Ingenious
    Thing is, this is a game where there are second awakenings like MONK. it looks amazing. I want something that looks completely awesome ... tbh I just want my Glacial Master to get off his lazy butt and go smash some stuff with ice, not just sit there and be cool.

9. Shirouzen Monster of God

Server:
    Cain
    I'm telling you guys ice skates could be awesome and hilarious and brutal.
    Imagine if you will skating towards your enemies at breakneck speed, leaving a trail of ice behind you as you go.
    The orc in front of you laughs, but you smile, knowing the terrible fate that will befall it.
    Shwink!
    You raised your leg, cutting at his jugular. The blood streams out of him. He tries to stop the crimson flow with his hands but it is futile as gallons upon gallons of blood spurt forth, draining him of the last remnants of his life.

If you really want to see how brutal skates can be then look up ice skate neck cut on youtube, I'm warning you though it's incredibly graphic even though the guy does live.

10. Alex X

Ice is capable of some pretty significant damage. When discussing OC's with people I've seen many complain that it's not that great an element since it just deals physical blunt, cutting, or piercing damage (based on shape upon impact) and can easily be broken by other elements, but clearly they've never dealt with anyone skilled with the element. As mentioned in this very topic, it can create frozen arenas for support (either by chilling the opponent or simply making an environment where the user has an advantage), create defensive shields similar to earth (durability depends on strength of the user; if sufficiently strong/cold even fire cannot melt it), and of course, simply freezing the target does a lot of damage since not thawing them properly can be fatal, let alone shattering it while still frozen (this is a big reason human popsicles in sci-fi are likely to stay in sci-fi). In fact I think our 1st awakening passive is supposed to represent the latter, now that I think about it.

11. Bltzk

What i would like to see in a revamp besides some kind of movement power:
    Better roids. Frozen Soul is pretty weak compared to other classes passive roids, relying on freezes to do more damage sucks. Also AR could be beefed up
    Same water damage advantages spitfire get towards humans and beasts.
    Maybe remake Ice White Sword into a bullet type transform where your sword has a set amount uses until it breaks.
    Make the chrons more than a 1 button set
    Be able to cancel long winding animations with jump. Ice Trap especially
    For second awakening maybe some kind of spiral nen/chaser hybrid power with icicles. Tap the button to attack with one icicle hold to send all of them.

12. inb4 GM turns into Charlie

On a more serious note, having his entire body freeze over would be amazing.

Icy White Sword could create a a piercing tornado of ice
    Windmill Spear could form a spinning wheel (Think of 1st awakening)of ice that sucks enemies in, and launches them and the wheel forward
    Snowflake Spear creates a disc of ice (Think of 1st awakening again) to barrier GM's front, and then he charges forward
    Grand shatter allows GM to launch a blizzard of cold and ice shards from his hands, lasting for 2x Grand shatter's duration, and being able to move while using it
    Ice Arrow fires a single, large drill into enemies, slowing down once it starts going through them, and multi-hitting. Press the skill again to charge and shatter the drill for AoE damage

so on, and so on

13. animus

IGN:
    Hydro
    Guild:
    Communism
    I'd like to see something similar to a Dry Out passive for GM's or Stylish from M. Ranger's where when we cancel skills into another we get a damage multiplier. Seeing as how a lot of our non-cubes are melee and it kinda fits the theme since we have all these ice weapon constructs.

14. stonedkyuby Hmm

30 Active: Ice Guard
    The Glacial Master summons a misty fog that surrounds and protects him. Reduces damage by a set percent.

Second Awakening: Nootaikok (Because Ice God or Ice King sucks)

75 Passive: Ice Mastery
    The Nootaikok becomes more adept at controlling ice. All ice skills can cancel into each other, and each cancel receives an increase in damage. Basic Attacks are also changed
    -Basic X combo becomes a weaker Icy White Sword
    -X in the air preforms a weaker Ice Crush
    -Dash X performs a weaker ice crash
    Can be toggled On/Off
    75 Active: Frigid Iaijutsu
    The Nootaikok makes an ice katana which hangs at his side. Pressing the skill key again causes him to quickly draw the sword from his side and place it back in. Pressing the skill key before the sword is re sheathed will make him perform another slash that draws enemies closer. The Glacial Master has a total of 4 capable slashes. The katana has freezing capabilities.
    80 Active: Frozen Dragon uppercut
    The Nootaikok creates a dragon around his arm, punches forward and then uppercuts enemies into the sky with him. He throws down the enemies along with the ice dragon, which explodes.
    85 Active: Ice Overdrive
    The Nootaikok covers himself in ice and becomes an ice demon of the abyss for a set period of time. Near the end of the duration, the ice covering him explodes. Think Teana or Wave Eye, but with ice.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2015
  15. animus

IGN:
    Hydro
    Guild:
    Communism
    I think you mean iaijutsu. The art of the quickdraw sword.

16. stonedkyuby Hmm

Wikipedia and other sources referred to it as Laijutstu, though I've also seen iaijutsu, but far less common.

17. Chatterlal Needs more swords

IGN:
    DeadWing
    Guild:
    Ingenious
    idk what it's like in other languages, but in Japanese, it's either iaijutsu/iaido or Battojutsu

Last edited: Jul 1, 2015
  18. stonedkyuby Hmm

Huh, could've sworn it was Laijutsu. I'll go change it then.

19. stonedkyuby Hmm

(Allow me to take another whack at it, just because)
    Change to Path of Frost
    Path of Frost now now also reduces physical and magical damage by a certain percent.

Ice Orb Removed and replaced with Ice Yoyo
    The Hell Freezer throws a spinning blade of ice forward, attached by a chain. It gathers enemies. He pulls it back and forth, doing this threew
    Second Awakening: Frozen Master
    Lore:
    How Fearsome, the power of Ice.

The ice we see in the abyss is paralleled by no other power, and we Hell Freezers are proud of it. We throw our ice around with reckless abandon, demolishing those that stand in our way.

But isn't form true strength? Don't technique and grace always trump raw aggression?

This is why we are mocked and laughed at, cast out of Pandemonium. None of you wants to look further, see the power that we could attain if we gathered ourselves and made a true craft out of this ice. Institutions and schools and all forms of discipline, we have none of those.

But we need them.

So, I shall be the first. I shall take this ice and mold it, craft it, make a true art and technique of it. I will then make it my own, teach it only to those truly interested in the extent of ice.

So watch, brothers. Watch as I rise above you, and become more than a Hell Freezer. Watch as I become the Frozen Master of this abyss.

75 Passive: Ice Mastery
    The Frozen Master becomes more adept at controlling ice. All ice skills can cancel into each other, and each cancel receives an increase in damage. All skills cancel into backstep. Basic Attacks are also changed
    -Basic X combo becomes a weaker Icy White Sword
    -X in the air preforms a weaker Ice Crush
    -Dash X performs a weaker ice crash
    -You can throw icicles by pressing x mid backstep.
    -None of these attacks share a cool down with the actual skills.
    Can be toggled On/Off
    Also, certain skills are changed.
    -Ice Crush no longer has a casting time and doesn't rush towards enemies. it is simply performed right where the frozen master ice.
    -At the end of grand shatter, a single solid core is left. After the initial attack, the solid core is thrown forward and explodes.

75 Active: Frigid Iaijutsu
    The Frozen Master makes an ice katana which hangs at his side. Pressing the skill key again causes him to quickly draw the sword from his side and place it back in. Pressing the skill key before the sword is re sheathed will make him perform another slash that draws enemies closer. The Glacial Master has a total of 4 capable slashes. The katana has freezing capabilities.

80 Active: Frozen Dragon uppercut
    The Frozen Master creates a dragon around his arm, punches forward and then uppercuts enemies into the sky with him. He throws down the enemies along with the ice dragon, which explodes.

85 Active: Abyssal Golem: Ice Overdrive
    The Frozen Master takes a moment to meditate, and behind him appears a giant ice golem in the same stance. Following the Frozen master's lead, the Ice golem delivers a violent flurry of punches, followed by four powerful, showstopping punches, ending in the golem exploding.

20. iCerulean Water or Space?

Server:
    Cain
    [​IMG]
    ------
    Because the designs for elemental constructs are virtually limitless:

Lv75 (Passive) - Frozen Arsenal:
    *(enhanced visual appearance)Grants additional effects to the Ice weapons used by the caster (I.W.Sword,S.Spear,B.Arrow).
    *Ice % is increased
    Lv75 (Active) - Ice Beam:
    *Shoot a piercing beam of Ice dealing damage and lowering Ice Resist by x% per level.
    Lv80 (Active) - Ice Clone:
    *Create a frozen apparition that's able to use certain skills. The damage dealt will be x% of the caster's.
    Lv85 (Active) - Cryogeddon:
    *Summon a being of Ice that will deal massive damage to those caught in the storm.
    (Having your strongest skill be a summon will allow you to continue dealing damage while it's in effect)

Last edited: Jun 28, 2015

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)