General Grappler Discussion.

Discussion in 'Grappler' started by NunuCake, May 20, 2014.

1. Ah also, I've been googling ultimate diva luke raid clears for some time now... and I found uploaded two days ago

Football set, savior claw, agnes, locke, infinite neck, five sense bracelet/mateka, dazzling spirit ring, time defiler set for cd reset swap. Magic sealed earrings (lol).
    Maybe some other stuff as well, I haven't had the time to watch through all the video. It does seem like a succesful clear, so dream = alive? Seems like a saint,fgrapp,wm,ds party.

Now I gotta check out how many berserk mechanics triggered or how time was spent in x-string when I get home :V

Last edited: Dec 15, 2016
  2. Altana Professional DingleDorf

4 Ebin Fgrap Awaken Anton team assemble!

3. outside of unstoppable grab, what are the plat options for us?

4. Duck Suburban Strangler

I'm down whenever

5. AliasZ

IGN:
    AliasN, bbyNen
    Server:
    Cain
    Any tricks to charging savior quickly on this class?

6. Kajitii

IGN:
    Kajitii
    Cyclone Suplex and Giant Swing trash mobs. Otherwise, x string. Failing that, lol have fun.

I have the convenience of Eternal Glory: Mateka, which prevents loss of energy charges through inactivity. I forget if it is Mateka or Kuro that gives you 2x energy (at work, can't dofo atm). Other than those, making full use of Savior in parties is suffering.

7. I just got savior tonfa yesterday. Is there any other weapons better than this for f grap besides savior gauntlet? And if i go 6 pce gracia and bulky set would that be enough to be an efficient source of dmg in raid

8. Bups

Eat your heart out Altana

9. Kajitii

IGN:
    Kajitii
    Tonfa is valuable for its speed if you want that. Knuckles imo are a bit too fast for party play though. Claws trade a little bit of that speed (and evasion, and hit rate, and ...) for physical critical chance, and I think could be a marginal improvement over Tonfas. The strength and base attack stats are the same.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2017
  10. Feeshi

Not to rain on the parade but SQ can't be tested in nugol. If you are going to test it out in nugol, change the settings to "Boss," so it's a 5% hp shred instead of 30%. Any real testing with it though has to be done in heroic or raid because of the HP shred.

11. marlymar

[​IMG]
    we fucking did it guys. actually cant believe these just dropped right now

12. Orphane Terminal Shitposter

Server:
    Cain
    That iatk hot damn

13. marlymar

dead thread gg

14. illyasvie

Any updated information on which OV set / Ancient set to use? I assume Gracia and Burst overload for swapping? What is a good legendary to pickup for wep?

15. Laande Third best girl

IGN:
    Ilynnit/Kriiha
    Guild:
    TGP/Ingenious
    Gracia, vilmark or the new dusky are your options as grap. Nuclear punch isn't a bad gaunt to get for damage and there's always the cheap option that works really well with vilmark set and that's strong arm spirit.

16. Avitar The Terror of Death

IGN:
    JustSomeRndmGuy
    Guild:
    Valor
    Server:
    Cain
    I am debating between giving the event pot to either my F. Grappler or Vanguard. Which would you all say is the better option?

17. Orphane Terminal Shitposter

Server:
    Cain
    in the 75-85 range grappler has 3 85 gauntlets, 1 80 gauntlet, and 1 75 with 2 of the gauntlets being really good (Russian Roulette, Incomplete Infinity)

the odds are....pretty good assuming they're not weighted actually

warlord has 2 85s, 2 80s, 1 75 but one of the 80 epics is a npc specific one so no idea if that one will actually show up in pot or not

up to you, i'd say they're about even

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)