General Grappler Discussion.

Discussion in 'Grappler' started by NunuCake, May 20, 2014.

1. Pointy03

That neck snap nerf too

At least we got infinite duration unstoppable

2. Duck Suburban Strangler

Cause we're having a good time.. having a good time...

3. Kajitii

IGN:
    Kajitii
    This is the one thing I really hate about people saying this stuff: most, if not all, support abilities have been nerfed across the board. You will have to look at the patch as a whole before you decide if we've come out on top or not.

4. Altana Professional DingleDorf

We get a relatively larger DPS buff than other classes after the latest KDNF pass, so I wouldn't stress out too much from it. And yes, all the other supports do get nerfed as well (Except WM which just gets massive buffs and 3 or so new skills because WM Korean whale population funding most of kdnf. No really, this is actually thing... they threatened a class action lawsuit when Neople tried to nerf WM and scared Neople into rolling back the nerf).

5. Duck Suburban Strangler

Make sure you get that nugol chart in pre rework-

And god when unstoppable is permanent (and later has swaps) Im gonna be recasting it every other room anyway. It took me so long to get used to not recasting apply poison ages ago too...

6. Altana Professional DingleDorf

Anyone on KDNF happen to know if this patch removes Unstoppable taints from existing OV gear or just future attempts? As in should get get in any left over tainting today for a swap set, or does this this patch remove the taint from previously tainted gear.

7. Kajitii

IGN:
    Kajitii
    So it has come to my attention that Nipple has secretly nerfed fgrappler's SP consumption. According to the dofo wiki, this skill is supposed to be 15 sp per level, while it is now 30 sp this patch. Confirm/deny?

8. Haerhee

IGN:
    Haerhee/SakuraNoHana
    Steam:
    Haerhee
    Guild:
    Luminary
    Server:
    Cain
    I believe it gets removed from existing gear as well.

You might want to specify which skill "this" skill is

9. Kajitii

IGN:
    Kajitii
    I derped. It's Unstoppable Grab.

10. swordbae

IGN:
    swordbae
    Guild:
    Signify
    Server:
    Cain
    If a female grappler were to duo black volcano in raid, what skill would she use to deal with floo -- since technically you can't hold/grab it. Would you need to one shot with shoulder tackle?

11. Pointy03

You can still grab cannon to damage him, just some grabs take him out of his vulnerable state early

12. Duck Suburban Strangler

I swear I had a video of this somewhere, I'll see if I can find it today

13. Seviradi

I'll be getting my 6th Gracia piece in ~20hrs and maybe hopefully getting a second bulky piece by next week or so. Otherwise, using a +8 85 halidom fist. No other special gear.

Am I raid raid ready yet/what all do I still need (aside from full epics, kill me)? :V

14. Kajitii

IGN:
    Kajitii
    Fgrapps don't have all that much damage, and their multi-hit capabilities are bad, if not the worst.

Until you're decked out in yellow, go aura and/or Grab Mastery stacking. GP set, while it isn't the best, is worth farming, so keep it up.

For solo play or not Anton Raid, your gear is some of the best stuff outside of Hell farming. Get a better weapon though.

15. Seviradi

Sadly, hell mode has given me literally nothing, so getting a better weapon is slow going - I'm using the halidom in part just for the +1 to grab mastery/etc, rather than the damage or anything. Glad to know I'm at least close-ish to where I need to be, haha. Thanks!

16. While I was checking out some korean videos I noticed that they use 6 piece burst overload and tainted pieces for swapping

I also asked yunha, and he confirmed that 6 pieces + tainted + levels is the swap we should do
    You may want to confirm this further yourself, but if true this means that you should probably grab a +3 title zzz

As a side note, to obtain 10 levels you need motion aura, silver watch, insignia, or that one 90 epic with aura level increase (9 from 3 title, 2 plats, 1 ava top, 1 pet, 1 gt pants, 1 ring). Did some testing with friends, tainted = 1pct additional, burst overload = 5pct additional per 3 pieces = 1.67pct additional, and strong arm spirit = 15pct multiplicative = beats +3 levels at 40pct unstoppable (easily done, and lets you use level pieces instead of tainted if you have title/plats/pet/etc zzz). As a side note, halidom = 4 pieces for 4 percent = same as tainted.
    If you are using one of the epic pieces for the final level, you miss out on 1pct from the tainted. If you are leaving it at 9 levels, you miss 2 percent points. At optimized i think it's like 60pct on unstoppable?

Also wtb any epic weapon other than tiger chain gauntlets zzz gimme berserk or IIG or savior, anything without smash, why are there no good not-smash pieces anywhere

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2016
  17. Altana Professional DingleDorf

Epic rework shaved off 3 seconds of my Nugol~

Just waiting for Anton to drop sub or magic stone (9 souls so far~) so I can redeem the other via quest/epic fragment merger to wear NG instead.

18. What skills are not worth maxing?

19. Duck Suburban Strangler

Don't max steiners or wild cannon spike and you can't fuck up too hard from there if you have a brain

20. AliasZ

IGN:
    AliasN, bbyNen
    Server:
    Cain
    Is mana mithril bar a strong enough weapon to go 6 Garcia + 3 GP over grab mastery stacking and strong arm spirit?

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)