Gelatin Mask summon makes my game crash consistently. Any way to stop it?

Discussion in 'Chaos' started by HollabackGuy, Aug 21, 2016.

1. I noticed that any time I have a Gelatin Mask summon out, after a while, particularly when I get to a boss or after, DFO crashes. Is this common? My work around is to just not summon him but this might hurt me in the long run. Any tips?

2. Ereshkigal

I am having this issue as well unfortunately. I have not figured out how to bypass this. I am running windows 10, are you?

3. Pyros

I had the same issue on 7 so not a windows issue. Luckily I didn't care about my Chaos so I've just stopped playing her, got her from 70 to 85 during the knight event and haven't touched her since. It's annoying cause simply removing gelatins don't fix the problem since queen will upgrade hysterics into gelatins, and you can't really cut both hysterics and gelatin and expect a whole lot. And I was still crashing sometimes even without both it seemed so not sure what's up. I tried a bunch of things but couldn't figure it out.

4. Amber

I sent a ticket to neople about the crash before, they just replied back saying the crash is now fixed
    [​IMG]

5. Pyros

By now you mean next week. That's interesting though I'll check it out next patch see if I still crash. I haven't farmed anything on my chaos the entire time though which sucks since I could have had 2 500frags boxes from dark elf by now like on most of my other chars.

6. Amber

it's fixed now after yesterday's patch . I just tested in the training room and i no longer crash, before if you summon only mask and the reinforcement machine in the training room you would crash within a couple of minutes.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)