Full DG set Byeol SM Dmg Chart

Discussion in 'Sword Master' started by Berllei, Apr 10, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Berllei

IGN:
    Majest
    Guild:
    Sinful
    Server:
    Cain
    [​IMG]
    My town stats shadow resist is around 140 I believe. Setting up for Hit Rate on Avas took resist spot.

[​IMG]
    with Moon Charm and full stack on neck.

[​IMG]
    Undiluted Strength Pot with warlord's.

[​IMG]
    with out Fundamental switching (Lvl 17 Senti)

[​IMG]
    with switching, with neck stack increase thru out testing; crescent and flash dmg is lower then above.

I'll answer questions if you guys have any. thanks

2. vincentomad

U dont have problems with hitting lvl100 mobs with 18% hit rate?

3. Berllei

IGN:
    Majest
    Guild:
    Sinful
    Server:
    Cain
    Havent gotten a debuff from hitting nugol so far

4. what's kill time with full swap and juiced up?

5. vincentomad

Tried myself hitting nugol with 14% hit rate and didnt get a debuff too >_< Could anyone then explain me why on lvl100 nugol with byeol its k, but when im at grandine its pretty often to get debuffed Q_Q

6. Berllei

IGN:
    Majest
    Guild:
    Sinful
    Server:
    Cain
    quite long its over 2 min i believe I rather hit him with Cata build which takes me mid-30 sec
    Slayer difficulty has higher evasion chance on mob, from what i heard

7. hmm that's disappointing. I guess ill hope for a yin instead.

8. Ansegisel

IGN:
    Teresa, Ansegisel
    Guild:
    VagrantEX
    Lol keep in mind this is before 2nd awakenings and he has unoptimized DG. Problem is his skills don't do enough damage and he doesn't have enough skills to rotate so there is a very large downtime.

9. Berllei

IGN:
    Majest
    Guild:
    Sinful
    Server:
    Cain
    only unoptimized slot is Sub but with its high phy attack dmg its alright for now unless i want to increase shadow dmg/resist by dropping phy attack

10. ya it is considered the best setup in dnf w/o saviour. 1min+ off the kill time seems a lot even with 2nds though. It's hella expensive to fund though with hit and all res.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2016
  11. Berllei

IGN:
    Majest
    Guild:
    Sinful
    Server:
    Cain
    Also hit rate doesnt really matter when you party with sader thanks to striking's +10% hit rate. But loosing all res emblems because of hit rate does hurt.
    *without 2nd awake

12. Ansegisel

IGN:
    Teresa, Ansegisel
    Guild:
    VagrantEX
    I wouldn't call that near optimized especially when you only have 140 shadow res in town. You're overestimating phy attack from your equips. SM already has high p attack if you have a zan due to passive and 2nd awakening passive (eventually). Yes you should change your sub equip but other things as well. Human sinew is only good because it gives p crit and p attack but if you already have max p crit, it isn't that great. If you have lvl 20 senti, you won't need human sinew. I would even say skeleton bracelet is better at your shadow res atm because it would give you ~21 shadow damage and -3 shadow res aura. Desperate cry is fine but I see people use forgotten fellow's glory more (and swap into another necklace after activation but too bad we don't have golden fellow's glory) because with DG, you are lacking str due to wearing cloth and forgotten fellow's glory also scales with sader's buffs. Desperate cry also takes time to activate and zan doesn't have that much multi hit.
    Edit: Put in the right numbers in because I did my math wrong.

13. Berllei

IGN:
    Majest
    Guild:
    Sinful
    Server:
    Cain
    I know I need to change out Sub so dont worry lol, just havent find alternive for it. Although still not sure about necklace since I did talk to DG set build SM from korean forum about Desperate Cry and he said its is only few good choice left for neck on DG set build. I guess he didnt mention fellow's switching but that doesn't really mean anything on our server. I would change out my bracelet to forgotten fellow's if we had the golden fellow's but thats not possible on our server anyway. I'm on my grinding it tho.

14. Berllei

IGN:
    Majest
    Guild:
    Sinful
    Server:
    Cain
    Also until we get Anton getting higher resist impossible with Byeol due to anton boss card that increases resist is missing.

15. Ansegisel

IGN:
    Teresa, Ansegisel
    Guild:
    VagrantEX
    I said desperate cry was fine. The only issue with it is that it takes 40s to get the full effect but you won't even have the 20 shadow damage on 100% uptime because of the low multi hit of zan. There would also be gimmicks where you might not be able to attack when the cooldown is off so that is another reason why you won't have 100% uptime. Also you mean necklace? for forgotten fellow's. I didn't say you had to swap into golden fellow's glory but it is the most efficient. There are other necklaces to swap into like de los glory, anton epic necklace, etc. As for the sub, you could use shadow veil seeker or maximizer (so you can take off crit emblems and put all ele res).
    It is only +15 all ele resist for bottom iirc which is only 5 more than what we have right now.

16. Berllei

IGN:
    Majest
    Guild:
    Sinful
    Server:
    Cain
    mhmm it was pretty easy getting stacks for me thanks to Elemental shift activations and such. I guess I'm farming Ferra and Kartel

17. Ansegisel

IGN:
    Teresa, Ansegisel
    Guild:
    VagrantEX
    Of course you could always just use fellow's glory then swap into desperate cry for more damage lol.

18. Alcor

IGN:
    Inexorably/Elprinny
    It doesn't take fourty secs to get the whole effect.
    The cd is actually 1 second; so you can get the whole full stack in 4 seconds. As such, it really is practically 46 shadow.
    People really undervalue this necklace; but this thing is the stones for a legendary.

I think Razor Queen Necklace would beat Desperate cry, but that's just the feeling that I get. Curious if you actually had one for testing.

19. Berllei

IGN:
    Majest
    Guild:
    Sinful
    Server:
    Cain
    I actually notice that cd is lower then it says. As long as my magic medley got onto a mob depends on luck, I get stack real fast. Although to remind you, Byeol already have 50% dmg increase. So Razor Queen won't stack with it.

20. Alcor

IGN:
    Inexorably/Elprinny
    Oh right, I completely forgot about Byeo. What a brainfart.
    Still pretty sure Razor queen would be better for nonsmash weps, though.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)