Fire Ranger Build Possible?

Discussion in 'Ranger' started by Manse_PL, Nov 11, 2016.

1. Manse_PL

So far I have been lucky so far with getting Fire epics (Submarine Volcano Belt, Flame Drop Trousers, Pyromancer's Torture Bracelet Modified Webley Mark) and a couple of Legendaries (Flame Veil Shoes, Gorgeous Burner). To be honest I am not even sure this is decent for RAID, so I want to make sure before i decide to buy Flaming Veil, King's Road Fire Ring.

Should I stop with this nonsense or continue with this build?

2. Keikaku The Unrelenting Storm

IGN:
    Kakuseizero
    Guild:
    YeOldeSauce
    Server:
    Cain
    While it could work, I've heard full submarine's the way to go if you really want to go full fire.
    Otherwise there's a good chance you'll probably end up getting rejected from raid due to "frankenstein" epics and mixed, as they would say.

3. Tate ▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬

Various fire is a viable build yes. Especially with Webley.
    The opposite actually, various fire is stronger than full subcano until rework.

I'm sure most of the population of dfo realize that various fire isn't a frankenstein setup.

4. SkyArt

IGN:
    FlameEmpress
    Guild:
    Effortless
    Server:
    Cain
    That's not true at all. Fire setup usually starts with flame drop and sub belt and is very common.

5. Keikaku The Unrelenting Storm

IGN:
    Kakuseizero
    Guild:
    YeOldeSauce
    Server:
    Cain
    I sees.
    Generally I see fire builds on other classes like sm or mech so seeing it on ranger is dubious.
    My fault for the mis-info.

6. Manse_PL

You said that this build could work, but I am worried about the stats I am losing when trying to build up my Fire damage. When I get 200+ Fire Damage will it compensate the stats I lost in STR , ATK Speed, and Crit?

Last edited: Nov 11, 2016
  7. Hervey Administrator

Steam:
    baradaki
    The lost Strength is easily compensated by a Sader / amps, attack speed doesn't even really matter that much, and Male Rangers cap on crit insanely easy.

8. Manse_PL

Ok, I get the Crusader/ amps and attack speed, but I am not entirely sold on the Male Ranger capping on crit. Please explain to me because when I see that I have 36% crit chance I think I way behind the other M. Rangers.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2016
  9. Keikaku The Unrelenting Storm

IGN:
    Kakuseizero
    Guild:
    YeOldeSauce
    Server:
    Cain
    You have 36%+17% from sudden death(assuming you overleveled it), which is about 52%.
    You can bring that up some more with noblesky enchants, a maxed out kane card, red natram bead, and slapping gold crit emblems on skin, aura, pants, and top along with str/crit gold emblems on your hat and hair slots.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)