Fire Emblem

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by Kanery, May 22, 2015.

1. Kanery それは俺だ!!!

Some few confirmed things about FE: if...
    • New classes and weapon types.
    • Item management changed, with Weapon Durability being removed, staves retain limited uses.
    • Weapon Triangle substantially changed. Sword & Magic > Axe & Bow > Lance & 'Hidden' Weapons > ...
    • Weapon system now reworked, with weapons directly modifying stat weights.
    • Game(s) will be split into two routes, physical copies will be released in two versions, one for Hoshido/Nohr route respectively. Third route will be released as DLC. If purchased as a digital copy, player's copy of the game will be locked in to that route once the player has made slight progress into the game.
    • The difficulty of the games as well as the inherent 'playstyle' will be different between two games; Hoshido will resemble FE8, Awakening, and Gaiden, feature overworld/skirmishing, and map objectives will be focused on routing enemies. Nohr side will resemble traditional FE, with no overworld, rigid linear branching, with map objectives focused around defending base, surviving turns.
    • Limited edition of game featuring all 3 routes will be released in JP in the future; supposedly when purchasing one route, you will be able to purchase the other route as DLC content.
    thank fuck they're removing durability if they dont have hector as streetpass or DLC i will end an entire fucking generation

2. Hiyuu You PC?

IGN:
    Kuroiel
    Guild:
    Communism
    Server:
    Cain
    Hoshido is the one based on Japan, right? That's the one I plan on getting and Karel better be DLC

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  3. Daidarapochi Male Enthusiast

IGN:
    ShotaLicker
    Server:
    Cain
    Magic better not be boring as fuck, I hate how they changed it from PoR onwards. And with that new triangle I assume magic doesn't have it's own triangle, which could be good.
    I was hoping it would just give you a choice in the middle of the game to pick your path kinda like SS between Eirika and Ephraim, and I really don't want to shell out 80 bucks unless the games are quite different.
    Hopefully the "choice that matters" doesn't stop at picking between games.

4. Phanir Phanny

IGN:
    Phanir
    Steam:
    Phanir
    Guild:
    DREBINS
    Server:
    Cain
    Famitsu scan translations for those interested.

Pre-ordered Anya Oukoku, the n3DS cover despite owning an LL, and both starter decks for the TCG. Very impatiently waiting for next month. I don't agree with some of the changes (the biggest being two versions), but oh well. Now I'm just furious about the special edition costing a fortune even after the second shipments were announced.

Also bought myself the July issue of Nintendo Dream for that lovely Fire Emblem artwork and Marth papercraft. I'm too excited for this.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  5. this is important

which class had the best critical animation

6. Hiyuu You PC?

IGN:
    Kuroiel
    Guild:
    Communism
    Server:
    Cain
    man the last FE game had really shit crit animations
    Infact all the crit animations became shit after GBA era

[​IMG]

7. Daidarapochi Male Enthusiast

IGN:
    ShotaLicker
    Server:
    Cain
    Shaman/Summoner had some cool crits if only for the creepy music that came with it.

8. deviltrigger29 Airman

IGN:
    MissMacabre
    Guild:
    Gensokyo
    Server:
    Cain
    Eh. Some of the crit animations in Path of Radiance were pretty good and the animations in general in Radiant Dawn are probably the best in the series.

9. Phanir Phanny

IGN:
    Phanir
    Steam:
    Phanir
    Guild:
    DREBINS
    Server:
    Cain
    One of the reasons why I always go back to the game. I was legitimately impressed by it.

Plus this:

10. S1aa

the two versions better be fuckin substantially different this isn't fuckin pokemon

11. mai ???

IGN:
    Supermodel
    Guild:
    Airbears
    [​IMG]
    BRING HA BACK

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  12. that tharja tho

13. Daidarapochi Male Enthusiast

IGN:
    ShotaLicker
    Server:
    Cain
    She has a good personality.
    Henry x Tharja OTP

14. Khanjali KO

IGN:
    Khanjali
    Guild:
    N/A
    Server:
    Cain
    Best Critical animation has always been Lyn's Sol Katti Critical. I kinda wish that was her Assist trophy in Smash instead of the auto-kill.
    I was a bit disappointed that they removed flashy critical animations from FE: Awakening, but some of the quips they say before getting a crit are great.
    Namely Henry.

15. Hiyuu You PC?

IGN:
    Kuroiel
    Guild:
    Communism
    Server:
    Cain
    yeah Lyn is hands down one of the best lords of the series next to Hector and Ephraim

Eliwood was garbage compared to Roy and Eirika was a crybaby though her crit animation pre-class transfer was amazing

16. deviltrigger29 Airman

IGN:
    MissMacabre
    Guild:
    Gensokyo
    Server:
    Cain
    [​IMG]
    :T
    Well shit looks like i have to buy Hoshido too.
    Nintendo tightens its grip on my wallet.

17. keisha

gun show tit for this game cant wait

18. Phanir Phanny

IGN:
    Phanir
    Steam:
    Phanir
    Guild:
    DREBINS
    Server:
    Cain
  19. Don Pasterino DO NOT BULLY THE BIRD

S-so I can pet my waifu now?

20. Phanir Phanny

IGN:
    Phanir
    Steam:
    Phanir
    Guild:
    DREBINS
    Server:
    Cain
    Spoiler time.
    Marriage is back. Advertised on the cover.
    Looks like the mothers pass down their hair color now. Not sure what the fathers do besides provide their seed.
    Not really surprised.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2015
  21. deviltrigger29 Airman

IGN:
    MissMacabre
    Guild:
    Gensokyo
    Server:
    Cain
    I wonder what the bullshit reason is this time.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)