Final Fantasy Brave Exvius

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by Ark, Jun 30, 2016.

1. Ark From Pain, Awakening

[​IMG]

Just released today. Game is really similar to Brave Frontier except with Final Fantasy characters and aspects.

Download here-
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.square_enix.android_googleplay.FFBEWW&hl=en
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/final-fantasy-brave-exvius/id1078553808?mt=8

General FAQ-
    https://www.reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvius/wiki/faq

Very useful guide to starting out in terms of summoning and rerolling-
    https://www.reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvius/comments/4qihun/guide_starting_ffbe_the_newbfriendly_version/

Unit Rankings so far-
    https://exviuswiki.com/Unit_Rankings

Now is a really good time to start the game because of the release events. You end up getting 12 summons for free with each account.

*Full Credit for the guides I linked goes to the people on Reddit*

FRIEND ID'S:

@Ark : 725,825,840

2. oldkingcoal Manimal

IGN:
    Massive, DoctorBang
    Guild:
    LemoNa, Communism
    nigro did you foreal see my post and make another one:freeman:

u got better info on urs anyway holy shit this is good quality for a mobile

also like to point out whoever posted the tier list is kinda dumb or doesnt account for magic bc Anzelm has the best healer utility pool in the game

3. Ark From Pain, Awakening

Not even gonna lie, I didn't even see your thread :thumbsup:

And I agree, the quality so far has been shocking. Much better than Brave Frontier imo.

4. oldkingcoal Manimal

IGN:
    Massive, DoctorBang
    Guild:
    LemoNa, Communism
    my main issue atm is having to "discover" buildings in the walk arounds before you can quick port, the movement in towns is atrocious

other then that tho A+

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 5, 2016
  5. Ark From Pain, Awakening

Yea, it's pretty good so far. Gonna re-roll my account until I get at least 2 good summons.

When you guys have an account that you're happy with, post your ID and I'll put it in OP so everyone can add each other.

6. oldkingcoal Manimal

IGN:
    Massive, DoctorBang
    Guild:
    LemoNa, Communism
    how 2 reroll acc pls
    need kefka and exdeath

7. Ark From Pain, Awakening

8. ArcLight Hiatus

Honestly, what you should be aiming for is:

1. An Exdeath. Hands down important throughout the game.

He's just a literally walking megaton wanting for that one evil fallout 3 player to press the button.

2. Probably either CoD, Vaan, Firion or Bartz.

3. If possible, Cecil, Zidane or Terra for support.

9. Ark From Pain, Awakening

Well first attempt got me an Exdeath. 2nd attempt got me a 5* Cecil. Gonna probably give this 3-4 tries max and see what I get.

10. ArcLight Hiatus

I did about like 53 rerolls at this point.

Best one I've gotten so far from 20-53 are two decent ones:
    1. Exdeath 3*, Cecil 3*, Zidane 4* (Best TM in the game, probably going to become great once his 6* comes out)
    2. Terra 3*, Celes 3*, Zidane 5*, Cyan 4*, Edgar 4* (A lot of decent units)

#16 was still the best with the Vaan and Bartz + Exdeath. But I gave it to a friend who really wanted to go full-on with the game. Planning to play this on the side anyways, so I rolled with the Zidane 5* team in the end.

11. Ark From Pain, Awakening

Did you really make 53 dummy facebook accounts to re-roll that many times.................

12. ArcLight Hiatus

You don't need to make 53 dummy accounts.

Just make one, roll, don't like it? Login to dummy, logout with dummy, reroll.

Don't like 2nd? Log in to dummy, logout with dummy. Not so hard.

You only need two (or three) facebook accounts. I gave my friend #16, and kept the other two in a dummy facebook account. But scrapped the rest.

13. Ark From Pain, Awakening

Oh wow, that's so much easier than Brave Frontier zzzzzzzzzz. Thanks for the heads up

14. ArcLight Hiatus

No probs, mate.

Hope you have better luck then the time I got 9 Kains. 40% gungnir broooooo

15. Ark From Pain, Awakening

I'm sure something stupid like that will happen because my first account got 3 sets of dupes. It's been fun so far.

16. ArcLight Hiatus

Oh right, forgot to put a warning also for other pullers:

Don't be afraid to throw away 5* pulls inside a reroll.

One major example is Rakshaka (or whatever her name is, we call her Rakshit). Spellswords are literally horribad (due to the fact that they're hybrid. But their stat distribution can be REALLY bad to the point it's not worth the gamble) in the game and 5* doesn't even help her.

I had 5 total 5* pulls over my rerolls. 3 of them were Rakshit. I threw all those away. I was tempted to keep a Miyuki but didn't have any mages so threw that one away also. The only one I kept was Zidane because Terra was there and all I needed to do was pull an amazing DPS. There's no need for Firion because I got the best healer in the game anyways.

Along with it: Don't be fooled by BE exclusive units.

A 4* Russell (named Russhit) is notorious for being bad. Clyne is also fucking horribad because Cecil does him outstandingly better even in 3*.

Luna (or Lunass) is also notorious for being pulled multiple times and being also bad.

Only ones that are good is the one listed in the top ten list (AKA Xiao) or Gilbert.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2016
  17. Gear Smokin' Sick Style!

IGN:
    MechaGear
    Guild:
    Communism/YeOldeSauc
    Server:
    Cain
    i rerolled a bunch and eventually said fuck it. tired of getting nothing but shadow's, sabin's, and vivi's. I've Anzelm, Terra, and Rydia

18. Isa Sheep

Do you really have to make a new FB account for every failed reroll attempt.
    Edit - o wow rip. I linked my main account and man, I messed up badly. I got 5 Sabins
    Guess I'll need another email for brave exvius.
    Oh nvm, found a way I can just recycle rerolls using this account. I'll just link it up with my other email once I get something I like. kek.

Edit2 - how many top-tier units should I realistically go for in my 13 rolls?
    got 2 firion in one set of pulls

Last edited: Jul 1, 2016
  19. oldkingcoal Manimal

IGN:
    Massive, DoctorBang
    Guild:
    LemoNa, Communism
    they said kains getting a 5s and I pulled anzelm and medius so im fine

20. Isa Sheep

Yeah...I'm gonna try for 1-2 top tiers and Terra.
    I think I'll be okay with that. I don't understand much of this game to be honest (never really followed FF), but hopefully it'll entertain me as much as BF.
    Music is as catchy as I remember it.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)