Female Mechanic General Discussion

Discussion in 'Mechanic' started by Nekroyd, May 19, 2014.

1. Holypie

What about 25-30 for g2 and g3? I'm not really sure which one is optimal haha. Too bad there isn't a 40-45 one for mech drop and sparrow.

Actually level 25 gets you transformation levels which is skill damage after the rework. 25-30 it is.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2016
  2. ZailKnight

IGN:
    JibrilZail
    Server:
    Cain
    just wondering, i was thinking about gearing up f mech but is machinist fury good enough to use or is open fire needed for the raid?

3. Pyros

Fury is good enough, especially if you're doing boats and you probably will be as a fmech. Could probably do boats with just a unique weapon anyway.

4. AliasZ

IGN:
    AliasN, bbyNen
    Server:
    Cain
    Any of the epic road weapons any good for fmech? I was thinking about picking up semiautomatic or a stormy steamroller

5. Holypie

Not really no, they're all kind of shit.

6. Pyros

Someone here mentionned memeroller was actually semi decent, but yeah it's not great for fmechs since the 80 epic autogun is a mmech gun. I'd assume if you have a unique, memeroller is going to beat that at least, but if you have lib or driving part probably not.

7. NthMetal

Semiautomatic is trash for fmech. Memeroller is much much better, i'd argue it's better than lib for g-series builds.
    24 light damage (~11% damage)
    -15 light resistance to an enemy
    and the bolts are op af. 50k (70k crit) per tick with no cooldown and each bolt hits like 20 times. ie. each bolt does 1m-1.5m damage.
    People tend to say it's shit on fmech, probably because they underestimate the bolts and fmech's ability to proc the bolts.

8. Varra

I have a Machinists Fury but do I still want to get a Lib Auto so I can just use Fury as a buff swap weapon?

9. NthMetal

Nah, fury not only has higher base attack, but it also has 25% skill damage for g-series.
    The elenore damage from lib only works on g-series for now as well. So Fury is strictly better.

10. Tigger

I'm wondering if there's a tog kill set for fmechs. Any ideas?

11. Ipsen

Consider Stormy Steamroller, perhaps?

12. Yarbles

For Anton Normals I use 6 pce gracia with stormy memer and guild dungeon accessories (ice one). It works great, usually kills Tog when orbs spawn if I get many procs.

For Anton Raid I use the same setup but I have a different weapon equipped until we get the right orb for the party (fire for my group) because the stormy memer usually messes up the run by destroying the orb.

13. Tigger

By this logic, I would assume the most optimal set would be memeroller + full NG + gd ice acc while having g3 or g4 on

Last edited: Jan 6, 2017
  14. Holypie

Procs don't really scale well in raid tog since his HP is so high, a better Tog slayer set up would make use of elemental elenore. Obviously not applicable now but after the rework gracia would be kind of decent.

15. NinNinCen That just happened

I'd have to disagree. The setup Tigger has stated is very good for killing tog(before orbs spawn). Not on level with someone other classes that can abuse it like monk or ranger but way better than gracia pre orb.

16. Holypie

For pre orb of course, since ele elenore doesn't actually do anything pre orb. I'm just saying relying on procs to kill tog isn't really that great in raid since it requires an insane number of procs to actually kill him. Status damage and elemental elenore are generally the best tog killers.

17. epiklife HOZO

[​IMG]
    my nugol deal chart :mm:
    gotta change my shitty necklace FeelsBadMan

18. Yarbles

How are you liking Fmech in 90 cap?

19. epiklife HOZO

Very good, im glad she is one of the best dealer in luke.
    i go luke as WM, now im preparing my fmech for luke

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)