Female Mechanic General Discussion

Discussion in 'Mechanic' started by Nekroyd, May 19, 2014.

1. Nekroyd RIP Soul Chaser

IGN:
    Karuu/♡카루♡
    Guild:
    PandaXpress/Heidy
    Server:
    Cain
    Discuss how you prefer to spam G-series and look good while doing it here

2. Nekroyd RIP Soul Chaser

IGN:
    Karuu/♡카루♡
    Guild:
    PandaXpress/Heidy
    Server:
    Cain
    someone call an exterminator, I can hear crickets in here

3. Psych plaza empress

Can't your bots do that for you...

4. Chaz The Princess awaits.

IGN:
    FasterHarder
    Guild:
    Heidy/Anima
    sorry but this class is ded. Almost no one plays in it 70 or 85 cap.

5. Somefool Try tongue, but hole

ded class

everyone loves cock mech now

6. Nekroyd RIP Soul Chaser

IGN:
    Karuu/♡카루♡
    Guild:
    PandaXpress/Heidy
    Server:
    Cain
    no love man, no love

7. Anima

hi i'm here to love f mech

8. Lucifel KiddPandah

Thread needs CPR :V

9. Chaz The Princess awaits.

IGN:
    FasterHarder
    Guild:
    Heidy/Anima
    nope it needs to stay ded because koreans say Fmech worse class.

10. Anima

i love mechanics. especially when they're female.

on an actual related note, i was watching a video of a fmech true vilmark run who only used chrons and a lib weapon and finished it in 1m 30s so i guess it's not too expensive to gear an fmech? idk

edit: here it is

11. Chaz The Princess awaits.

IGN:
    FasterHarder
    Guild:
    Heidy/Anima
    Expect that fmech has everything cursed expect for weapon and her lib +13 which is above the standard.
    The Korean standard is +12 lib and 9 piece chrons.
    +13 lib is very expensive and almost hard to get to +13. It about 400-500 mill.

12. Anima

CHUMP CHANGE

13. Nekroyd RIP Soul Chaser

IGN:
    Karuu/♡카루♡
    Guild:
    PandaXpress/Heidy
    Server:
    Cain
    when you enjoy playing the class, tiers don't matter

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  14. Chaz The Princess awaits.

IGN:
    FasterHarder
    Guild:
    Heidy/Anima
    I will just wait for next year when korea(i assume they will do this next year) will release fgunner 2nd awakes and this class wont be call ded by koreans.

15. Dubin carried by fmage

Why is gunner forever abandoned tow-headed stepchild of the DnF roster =w= Fmech became super qt n poplar on release since she had the full strength of all core mech cubes, plus god tier G-series where the gap between cube and cubeless was small enough for G2 to be actually one of the best bursts in the game. At +0. Good gawd fmech could actually roflstomp ancients with a +0 wtf

Meanwhile mgunner was basically unchanged until after 80cap when Neople started seriously rebalancing them

Then it's like, right now mgunners get super huge buffs, 2nd awakenings, and new skills for their core cubing and f.gunners are stuck with vanilla skill values and the cubeless *tweaks* they've had since release? Sadfaec. Wonder what makes it so hard to balance both gunners at once. Is it the palette swap thing?

Inb4 fmech 2nd awakening rebalance changes all her cubes to be g-series that benefits from robotics and 1st awaken passive at the same time

16. Chaz The Princess awaits.

IGN:
    FasterHarder
    Guild:
    Heidy/Anima
    I want to say its the chron reworks. G-series sets didnt get too much better like a bunch of other classes did.
    Last Rebalance patch fmechs also got nothing but Last year they got buffed hard(buffing Fmech all 3 rebalance patches last year and putting above a lot of classes) I even complained about the 3 buffs. They were ahead of other classes but After this year rebalance and the chron rebalance they didnt get buffed hardly at all.

Fmech only burst moves are Time bomb mech drop G-2 and Ex time bomb. Every other skill does very poor poke damage. Even fmech awake is super garbage now. People only use it because it is free and gives + levels to gseries when it out for its duration(needs to be level 9 for effect). Passive is still good but meh. I think best way to put back up on the high end of the silly endless tier lists fmech imo is to make all bots do light damage. That would be a good 2nd awake passive right there. Or heck just do a balance patch just for that.

Look at Spitfires. Their sets became stupidly good after chron rebalance. before chron rebalance everyone got fire support 3 piece then dubbed blaze bullet. Now there so many good choices to choose from its stupid. Heck Robot sets got way better then G-series. But I still refuse to believe Fmech worse class when they can do more then some of the classes in So called peasent tier.

Still is fun Cheesing things with 3 mill+ G-2. That is what baffles me If Fmech so bad how can she do 3mill + without a +12 lib and even more with a +12 lib with just g-2.
    I mean look at fish slap. Its not totally ded. and anton raid gear will just put it back where it was before the nerfs.

I think Monk, Witch, and Ele will jump a few tiers in august and September. I would be suprised if any of the priests or Fmages were to be top tiers like Fnen and DK and Sader. People sure love to bandwagon OP classes.

17. Dubin carried by fmage

and people wonder why I keep reposting the obnoxious pony song about popularity every time tiers come up

DK amuses me. Like, stack skill multipliers for free just for pressing buttons? Wtf hax top tier 4free
    BUT SHE HAS NO 2ND AWAKEN YET
    DED CLASS
    But realtalk that makes me giddy. Nuking stuff with a poverty G-2 was one of my most favorite things to do with fmech '3'
    Idk, that's just one hilarious gear juke. What does the rest of exo class get :<

18. Chaz The Princess awaits.

IGN:
    FasterHarder
    Guild:
    Heidy/Anima
    I havent seen any magic exo vids lately. I honestly don't know or remember much about exos expect for the fact they have very good ulitity.

As for Fmech i feel in love with her the same Time I feel in love with Fnen(good old 50 cap). What started as a bad sex joke turned out to be the best relationship I ever had with a character since maple and Diablo 2.

I honestly hate tier lists and wish they would just cease to exist but that won t happen as long as people keep believing that they need to do categories for everything and anything.
    Funny thing is I have a cock mech with 6 piece and only need 800 more dongles to finish his set. I love both mechs.

19. Nier FPriest main since 2017

Still not as bad as rogue's current situation as they are forced to use Force (hue) HE pieces to get the most of their damage. Even the HE mechanic needs to be looked at.

20. Nekroyd RIP Soul Chaser

IGN:
    Karuu/♡카루♡
    Guild:
    PandaXpress/Heidy
    Server:
    Cain
    ditto. At first I didn't play the class that much, but then I really started to get into it, and eventually it became my main. Unfortunately I've been away from dnf for a really long time, and am now struggling to catch up on my ov/ancient/ToD runs. End game gear forever out of my reach

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)