F mech update/2nd awakening

Discussion in 'Mechanic' started by i5py, Jan 21, 2016.

1. i5py

Ive always enjoyed the F mech from nexon dfo but am curious are they much better/useful now with this update?

2. Nekroyd RIP Soul Chaser

IGN:
    Karuu/♡카루♡
    Guild:
    PandaXpress/Heidy
    Server:
    Cain
    yes they are

robotics now affects g-series
    g-extension now affects robots
    numerous damage increases
    robots now do light damage

as for usefulness, they're not

3. i5py

ah, not very useful in endgame raids?

4. Nekroyd RIP Soul Chaser

IGN:
    Karuu/♡카루♡
    Guild:
    PandaXpress/Heidy
    Server:
    Cain
    they are, but they're mostly just there to hitstun with 6-piece devils toybox

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  5. ArcLight Hiatus

Also:

Raptor is much more useful in DPS and is more useful now even against single targets.
    Battleroid got buffed to hell and autolocks now.
    G-Operator is literally H-1 Friend but with G series only.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  6. Aethersteel IGN: Aethersteel(Ninpo) Guild: NewWorld/Kawaii

So what would be the best ava top for f mech? I would think it would be G-Extension b/c of the 25% + to cubes and G-Series, but idk if Robotics is a thing to get for F. Mech since it affects there G-Series now (though the buff isnt as big as M. Mech)
    Another option, get more cera so i can get both and robotics and swap avatar tops to G-Extension after buff

7. rink

Robotics is still a good pick up because it affects more than just the G-Series. I usually have Gale Force as one of my top damage outputs in a dungeon, so any boost that helps the G-Series as well as the other robots is probably better than just straight G-Series buffing.

8. Aethersteel IGN: Aethersteel(Ninpo) Guild: NewWorld/Kawaii

G-Extension does buff the other skills like Gale Force and Sparrow Factory though...

9. rink

It's been so long since I've played my Fmech, I forgot G-Extension also worked with cubes. If you don't have a contract, you're only getting 21% more damage from 5 stacks of G-Extension, not so sure about the damage boost from Robotics. However, Viper is a really nice chunk of damage, and that is boosted by Robotics, while it isn't with G-Extension.

10. Aethersteel IGN: Aethersteel(Ninpo) Guild: NewWorld/Kawaii

i feel like i would get more damage out of g-series and cubes over vipers especially when vipers are mostly for hitstun
    and 21% damage is alot without contract getting more doesnt seem like it would be worse than robotics and our robotics buff gives int to our robots but i would think %dmg passive would be better than a straight int bonus
    especially if u end up in a party with support (i.e sader) they will give u all the int over robotics and u will just need skill bonus dmg which no other class can give u

11. i5py

I liked Fmech but my guildies are saying mechs are generally not good, if create one go male. What does Female mech benefit more from than male?

12. Aethersteel IGN: Aethersteel(Ninpo) Guild: NewWorld/Kawaii

Taken from other post

13. LoveTap NenJesus Come At Me

IGN:
    NenJesus
    Server:
    Cain
    Dude don't listen to them both mechs are actually pretty good do not judge a class untill you yourself have played it for a good amount of time.

14. Ritobasu j u s t g e t l u c k y

Server:
    Cain
    As someone who played and loved Demon Slayer far before she received massive buffs in KR, just play the class you think is the most fun and fuck what other people think

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)