F.Launcher Chronicle Equipment

Discussion in 'Launcher' started by James, May 11, 2015.

1. InterstellarGunslinger ☆ Super Star ☆

Then play destroyer they are the light masters.

2. Grimmeh the edgy idiot

IGN:
    Grimmii
    Server:
    Cain
    im making both so i can nuke while i nuke.

3. Psycho K Keeper of Territory

Depends on what you mean by output. Hellfire's exact duration is unknown, but at this time, I use ~2.64s since that's what 33 hits implies with its interval. Working with a figure like that and accounting for AJ Enhancement Parts' duration increase, the results should be something like this:

Hellfire, AJ Enhancement Parts
    0.08s hit interval
    3.34 max duration = 2.64+.7
    41 hits

Hellfire, Sudden Annihilation 6, AJ Enhancement Parts
    0.040s hit interval = .08(1-.5)
    2.548s max duration = 2.64(1-.3)+.7
    A: 63 hits

Hellfire, Hell on Earth 6, AJ Enhancement Parts
    0.0896s hit interval = .08*1.12
    5.8400s max duration = 2.64+.7+.2.5
    B: 65 hits

A: 169.02% = 1.1*63/41
    B: 206.10% = 1.3*65/41

B is 21.94% stronger than A, but it takes 2.5* longer to channel. In practice, however, B is stronger than that because of the changes to Hell on Earth tails360 mentioned. Heavy Firearm Mastery is four stacks of 5% for a 20% increase total. With those changes, it would be five stacks of 5.5% for a 27.5% increase. I don't have enough information to know what that means for our total damage, but it seems significant. Hell on Earth 6 also boosts Grenade Launcher which is a better skill for us than Laser Rifle (what Sudden Annihilation 6 also boosts).

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  4. Psycho K Keeper of Territory

*Decrease cooldown by 12%. *Steyr (it's misspelled in Saturation Bomb too). Those were typos mms0208 made in the original post. You may want to revise the first post with the changes tails360 mentioned too.

5. James ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Done.

6. PikaStar8

IGN:
    Viqtoria
    Guild:
    Harem+
    would a 6 piece sa and 3 peice Hell be worth it? or a 3 piece SA and 6 piece hell be better?
    When i looked at the set bonuses for hell, it seems like it would benefit more cuz of pillar, and just get a 3 piece SA for m137 and m3 flame. In sa, it gives a 10% dmg bonus in return of a smaller duriation and hit interval, while 6 piece Hell would increase intervals w/ a 35% attack bonus.
    So I started to question which is worth aiming for more: SA or hell?

7. James ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Try 6 piece SA and 3 piece Steel Vulcan. I don't know anything about Hell of Earth synergies, so someone could put their 2c in about that.

SA has greater synergy with your 2nd awakening passive, that's the core reason why it's preferred over any other set.

8. PikaStar8

IGN:
    Viqtoria
    Guild:
    Harem+
    ok so it comes in better terms to 6 piece SA in 2nd awake.
    I might be saying Hell is better cuz i love pillar, and boy does hell make pillar more awesome.
    But taking into consideration of HFT, i would choose SA cuz of a faster, more concentrated attack, while stacking HFT and going into something like, for example, mk2 lancer.
    I have never played in kdnf servers, nor can i ever figure out how (i mean i have searched the web, a bit confusing for me honestly) so i never got any feel for stormtrooper's awakening passive (and my god raze just looks so bada$$) I mean i can look up stats, but after viewing pillar's bonuses in the hell set, im almost hesitant weather to invest for a SA or hell set, practically a 50/50 at this point as im typing this.

9. Psycho K Keeper of Territory

If you have Sudden Annihilation 6, the main benefit of adding Hell on Earth 3 is the 44% increase to Gatling Gun's total damage. There's also the 1 second increase to HFM's buff time right now, but unless you really waste cooldowns just to stack the buff, that effect doesn't matter. Hell on Earth 6 gives a neat +2.5 seconds to HFM, so fitting Gatling Gun, Flamethrower, or even Extruder in that time would be possible. Hellfire becomes really strong too, but it takes close to twice as long to channel as covered in an earlier post.

I wouldn't worry about stacking HFM at all until it's changed. I really suggest you look at my previous post detailing Hellfire's difference with these two sets. Also, Lancer is quite bad right now, so if you have 4 stacks of HFM, I'd use it on something else. The stats certainly do matter, so don't be hesitant to investigate those if you have them. That's why I go ahead and make spreadsheets for all the class I play :teacher: .

10. PikaStar8

IGN:
    Viqtoria
    Guild:
    Harem+
    Alright ^_^, guess i was focusing a bit much on the current HFM. Its just that 30% attack bonus in the wiki that rly attracted to me in Hell, but the set bonus on SA also look very appealing ^_^ guess I will do my best to invest in both ^_^ (well, assuming rng will have mercy on me)

11. Airbear Thanks NemesisZeru for the awesome pixel art!

IGN:
    Raidene/MiniDemon
    Steam:
    Lizzigator
    Guild:
    Salty
    Server:
    Cain
    What tainted gear do f. launchers use? ^^

12. James ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Not a bad idea to have a green Eagle Eye swap set.
    Personally, I was lazy and just used green eagle eye without swapping... But there's probably better options.

13. InterstellarGunslinger ☆ Super Star ☆

Green Eagle Eye. If you want to double up you can pick Red flamethrower or flame pillar.

14. Psycho K Keeper of Territory

Red Flamethower + blue Hellfire (Flame Pillar) with either as a priority will serve you very well. Especially once you have Sudden Annihilation 3.

Green Eagle Eye barely has any effect. The best swap I can see is using two of the three below with Splintershell 9:

Weapon: Level 65 powerful magic-sealed hand cannon, Babylon's Hand Cannon, or something else. Very few things give more than EE +1.
    Bottom: Sea God's Cursed Chain Leggings.
    Sub-equip: King's Book of Secrets/Quartz Spirit.

15. James ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

he asked for tainted pieces.

16. Psycho K Keeper of Territory

You said there are probably better options, so I just elaborated on that for both tainted and Eagle Eye swapping.

17. Airbear Thanks NemesisZeru for the awesome pixel art!

IGN:
    Raidene/MiniDemon
    Steam:
    Lizzigator
    Guild:
    Salty
    Server:
    Cain
    Thank you very much, yall!

18. PikaStar8

IGN:
    Viqtoria
    Guild:
    Harem+
    Finally got my 6 piece SA ^_^ Now i'm aiming to pair w/ steel vulcan. Question is, does the atk strength stack?

19. Psycho K Keeper of Territory

Of course. If they didn't, many chronicle sets wouldn't be half as good as they are.

20. mirage

if help any1 i make a video of mi f-launcher in china server testing x3 x6 x9 hell on earth....

my old video have very low quality so i make a new one...

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)