Extra hit combos

Discussion in 'Ranger' started by SetzerA, Mar 2, 2016.

1. SetzerA Two ducks in a man costume

So I've been observing every now and then, my Crimson Rose will do....extra hits every now and then. Most recently, right after Kill Point, I noticed that she fires off a few extra hits with her gun right after without pressing X or another skill key (at least as far as I can tell). I've also kinda seen this happen right after Topspin as well where she will do something akin to Ultimate Multi-Headshot. I imagine this is part of her Chain Glint skill and being able to link skills together but I'm not sure how to get it to be consistent and none of the guides or other media even really mention this.
    Anyone else notice things like this and maybe have some insight into how to consistently pull this off?

2. Loriciferica Global Moderator

Kill point is a two part skill, the extra shots come if you press the skill key before the hold expires.

I'm not sure what you're describing in the second bit. Though you can cancel topspin into umhs if you have a charge of chain glint.

3. SetzerA Two ducks in a man costume

Thanks for the replay! I know I saw something like that in some of the Crimson Rose videos that someone put up but I'm unsure if it was just UMH or something from an update that we will get in the future.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)