Exorcist General Discussion

Discussion in 'Exorcist' started by Blackjack, May 19, 2014.

1. Nier FPriest main since 2017

it works in normal luke but have fun trying to proc that thing with overleveled mobs.

He's only using it on the miniboss that is basically the equivalent of Tog in luke.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2017
  2. KidMayhem

question....For P. exo do u still go gracia?

3. Pyros

Same discussion last page, no reason not go Gracia when it's the easiest strongest set you can farm.

4. Wing

Doing this for my benefit since I didn't see a passion chakra swap mentioned.
    Passion Chakra Swap

+1 high tech ring
    +1 olympus pet
    +3 ava + plats
    +1 sea gods pants
    +1 olympus bead
    +1 king's book sub
    +2-3 unique or epic battle axes
    +2-3 title
    +1 kers halidom top

Ring (1) + Pet (1) + Sub (1) + Sea Gods Pants or halidom top (1) + Ava&Plats (3) + weapon (2-3) = 9-10. Weapon, sub, pants and ring still allow you to get 6pc passion chakra swap via shoulder, belt, shoes, top/pants, magic stone, bracelet or necklace. If you end up only w/ 9 passion chakra b/c you don't have the +skill title, epic axe, or olympus bead, you can go w/ shoulder, belt, shoes, magic stone, bracelet, necklace as your 6pc chakra chrons.

Most optimal setup would probably be:

Pet (1) + Ava&Plats (3) + weapon (3) + title (3) = 10. Then 6pc chakra swap + green imbued tainted pieces (See Kekekeke's post below) for the +3%str per piece on remaining armor/acc slots. Unsure if how these stack or if they even do w/ the 6pc bonus.

Best title-less setup would probably be:

Pet (1) + A&P (3) + weapon (3) + Ring (1) + Sub(1) + Legendary Olympus Bead (1) = 10
    Necklace, bracelet, magic stone, shoulder, belt, shoes = 6pc chakra swap
    Top + Bottom = green tainted since they provide the highest +str %age (+5% ea compared to 4% belt/shoes/shoulder. and 3% for accs).

Doge Swap
    (mentioned a bunch of times already)
    9 pc - all armor slots
    +2 from magic stone
    +3 ava&plats
    +1 egene pet
    +2 dappled rosary
    +3 epic rosary
    +2 title.

It seems like without epics or a title, you can get at most +8 doge. +7 if you don't have the egene pet.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2017
  5. KEKEKEKKEE fk

IGN:
    ShitPlayer
    Most optimal chakra swap is
    6 pc combo breaker + 4 tainted pieces. For tainted you definitely want tainted top and pants since those are 5% str each. For the other 2 slots i use belts and shoes at 4% each.
    You can easily get +10 passion with weapon(3) + title(3) + avatar/plats(3) + pet/bead/motion(1)

There is also no +3 dog title in the game, only +2.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  6. Wing

Thanks! Thats good to know. I didn't pay attn too much to the titles.

7. Winjo

In terms of Doge, why wouldn't you just use 9 tainted pieces instead of Chained Fury? Tainted pieces give 1% defense reduction per piece for a total of 9% compared to Chained Fury's 8%. They also would give about 60% attack cooldown according to the tooltip. You would lose 20% hold duration is the major tradeoff but if the attack cooldown works that seems like it should be fine. Double tainting the pieces for your specific chakra would also free up 6 swap items or so, making early setup time faster in case of death. It would be in exchange for 6% strength from the Chakra but I feel like that would be worth it unless you're sell partying or something. I haven't completed Chained Fury since I'm still grinding for it so I can't test that this works out like I think it should.

8. KEKEKEKKEE fk

IGN:
    ShitPlayer
    Hold duration is VERY important. You want to kill mobs in the time it takes for your dog to hold. Attack cooldown is useless since the whole point of holding is to kill stuff before they do their gimmicks which usually happens after your hold expires. Also, the attack cooldown of dog is only like 5 seconds; I don't see a reason why you would need it to be any lower.

Chained fury 6 gives you 24% str on passion chakra so if you don't want to swap twice you can settle with that. In most cases, you definitely do want to do a full passion swap as well as dog swap because the difference is almost 1k str from a full swap vs chained 6 only swap.

I personally double swap in all raid dungeons (sell party) except maybe bf and normal hatchery depending on who i am duo with.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2017
  9. Kudan7

Why do everyone call the tortoise a dog ._. it doesnt look like one. in terms of looks its like a black panther or some feline.

10. Vatar

[​IMG]

11. I was just wondering which weapon gives +3 passion? i only have basis master which gives +2 and also i cant seem to find any +3 passion titles :weep:

12. Wing

Just use the in-game dfopedia and filter by epic battle axes. Many of them give +3 passion.
    As for the titles, you'll probably not find one unless someone hasn't sold one from the december avatar package thats no longer available. Even if you did find one it probably won't come cheap or even reasonably priced. Best bet is just to get to +10 without it and be sub-optimal until another +skill title rolls around.

Lv90 battle axe gives possible +4 chakra and doge too.

Planet Destroyer
    Skills have 40% chance to increase Level 1 ~ 85 Exorcist Skills by 1 for 60 seconds (Maximum of 4 stacks) +10% Bonus Damage on Damage Modifier

13. LordGigo

How come all the OP Exos are hybrids? How does it work? How much gear does it take to be viable? Also is Gracia set decent on any Exo or does EoD still beat it?

14. Nier FPriest main since 2017

Because their passive now allows you to convert every skill to either pure phys or magic so you max the strongest skills they have.

15. KEKEKEKKEE fk

IGN:
    ShitPlayer
    Agent of god, wreakful battleaxe, and hyperion

16. LukewarmHoliday

IGN:
    Lukewarm
    Guild:
    Airbears
    This isn't a good run, good rotations, or anything. I just wanted to highlight how much I hate dog.

• Burn Heal Burn Heal x 1
    • List
  17. Forte EXPERIENCE TRANQUILITY

IGN:
    KnuxForte
    Guild:
    Kinetic
    As i watched your dog do its dog things, all i could do was cry as i realized dog did the exact same things to me when i was doing practice as well

FeelsBadMan

18. LukewarmHoliday

IGN:
    Lukewarm
    Guild:
    Airbears
    Didn't know the shockwaves left room guy throws will cause dog to leap in place. I've wondered why i had problems holding him and that's an answer, fortunately in non-solo scenarios battlefields get rolled anyway. Probably can be solved by standing closer and mashing grab harder.

19. LordGigo

Which passive is that? I checked my Exo and I didn't see anything D:

20. Can anyone here share their P.Exo builds with me? I just want to get a brief idea of what i should max and what to use my TP on along with other people's skill preferences

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)