Exorcist General Discussion

Discussion in 'Exorcist' started by Blackjack, May 19, 2014.

1. I'm starting to level a pexo for 1+1. How important is turtle swap for exorcist ._. that's a lot of eyes.

2. SillyCow Cat Pig Cow Man

IGN:
    Synchroneity
    Guild:
    Signify
    Server:
    Cain
    I'd say it's basically a requirement for Raid. You definitely want Chained Fury 9pc at a minimum (especially since you could use it for Passion Chakra swapping too, although Combo Breaker is technically better).
    As for stacking levels, you could just get a Dappled Rosary (70 Unique), an Avatar Top, the Egene creature from the event, and an Elven Medal for a total of +6 Tortoise.
    +2 Titles and Platinum Emblems are quite expensive, so I wouldn't bother unless you decide to main the class. As for the 60 Epic Rosary, you could get lucky with an Epic Pot, Raid Rewards, or hell, even Epic Road. In fact, my Dark Knight got three of them in two days...

3. :excited:
    [​IMG]

4. Omsk

What's a good off piece for 9 piece EoD + Light Sacred? Figured I'd start gearing my mexo since I got free shiny beads. Also how hard is it to stack your chakra?

5. SillyCow Cat Pig Cow Man

IGN:
    Synchroneity
    Guild:
    Signify
    Server:
    Cain
    Way too many good options.
    Assassin's Blade Ring, Executioner's Butchery Necklace, Magical Rainstorm, Ray Decrease Shoulder, Mana Burn Robe, Spellburn Shoulders, just to name a few.
    Any significant source of Attack Damage or Critical Damage is fine. Really just depends on what Titles/Creatures you have.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  6. Vatar

Is it worth using, say, Magical Rainstorm or Refined Chaos Necklace (once confusion rework hits) over an Alicia's Tear then? I reckon 20% smash is better than 13% element damage yeah? @-@

7. Pyros

Well yeah 20% is better than 13%. That said mstone could be +45 avarice stone instead, or the upgraded +70 one, or DKT, all of which are a lot more competitive, more importantly, you can find smash on title and creature, so it'd be stronger to have smash on one of these and a good mstone than a 20% smash slot and an eod mstone. In the end, just equip whatever you have that's good. But yeah if all you have is Alicia, then you can easily find better sources for one slot.

• List
  8. Nier FPriest main since 2017

Rainstorm has 12% cd reduction which works well with EoD. You wont be OHKOing things so might as well make lightning amulet close to 1:1 duration/cd as much as possible

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  9. Hubbel

Server:
    Cain
    Any swap gear for Luminous Chakra?

10. SillyCow Cat Pig Cow Man

IGN:
    Synchroneity
    Guild:
    Signify
    Server:
    Cain
    Literally one page ago:

• List
  11. XiaxhouSLAYS

IGN:
    XiaxhouSLAYS
    Guild:
    Corruption
    Server:
    Cain
    Figured while I was farming gracia I may as well farm Great Glory acc in the meantime.

Except I get rekt running it with my Mexo. Anyone have tips or a vid for running dis? Cinder and the one before especially poop on me.

12. Wing

So after doing some research, for a P.Exo this is what I learned gearing and builds will go:

Halidoms -> 6pc cata apostle (or play as M.Exo and get 9pc EoD until you can switch) -> 6pc Gracia/3pc GP -> Epic Sets
    9pc +skill doge swap, 6pc +skill chakra swap
    ??? -> lib axe -> epic axe -> savior -> op 90 epic axe

Buildwise, max all phys cubes, 1 in utility skills like floor smasher, doge, birds, awakening passives, 2a, surpression and lightning amulet (not sure about this)...and what else? GWL? 2a skills?

If anyone could provide some clarification on anything I'm mistaken about I would appreciate it.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2017
  13. KEKEKEKKEE fk

IGN:
    ShitPlayer
    You max doge and awakening passives in all scenarios.

14. Wing

Right I understand that, was just focusing on whats good for p.exo in the post, but its good you made that clarification in case anyone else reads it in the future. Also, passion chakra makes weapon do fire, but if if you end up stacking light due to gracia, would selist or alicia tear be better? Or would you just go for the +fire/light m.stone to just make it easier (not sure if any skills do innate fire).

15. KEKEKEKKEE fk

IGN:
    ShitPlayer
    If you are gracia then you get a light stone

16. Nier FPriest main since 2017

Skills doesn't default to fire with passion chakra, you can still use w/e highest element you have.

In fact the exo balance made every skill including magic skills that was locked to light before now deal neutral damage.

• List
  17. Forte EXPERIENCE TRANQUILITY

IGN:
    KnuxForte
    Guild:
    Kinetic
    Someone linked this to me today, and i thought i'd share. It appears to be a guide on holding in Luke for our class.

Enjoy http://df.nexon.com/df/cast/article/MDE5NTU

I wonder why they're using sentence scythe in one of the videos? I have ideas but im not 100% sure. It may be that the hp shred effect works on one of the particular mobs there, since they're emphasizing it?

18. Nier FPriest main since 2017

it works in normal luke but have fun trying to proc that thing with overleveled mobs.

He's only using it on the miniboss that is basically the equivalent of Tog in luke.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2017
  19. KidMayhem

question....For P. exo do u still go gracia?

20. Pyros

Same discussion last page, no reason not go Gracia when it's the easiest strongest set you can farm.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)