Exorcist General Discussion

Discussion in 'Exorcist' started by Blackjack, May 19, 2014.

1. Makanii

So supernova is overall better than sacred?

2. Nier FPriest main since 2017

Yes it's better than light sacred.

3. SillyCow Cat Pig Cow Man

IGN:
    Synchroneity
    Guild:
    Signify
    Server:
    Cain
    [​IMG]
    Looks like I won't need that second Black Tortoise plat after all.
    :jerry:

4. LukewarmHoliday

IGN:
    Lukewarm
    Guild:
    Airbears
    if I min/maxed I could use the TP boosting subeq now but id need another plat.

5. mMarikom I actually never know what I'm doing

IGN:
    Foleo, PrincessSama
    Guild:
    Factory
    Server:
    Cain
    Is there an MExo class guide/info dump? I've never even looked at the class before but 1+1 giving 3 free chron boxes + new OV means an easy EoD 9.

I'll just look up videos or something (I don't plan on taking the class past MAYBE Anton normals if EoD 9 is a thing there) and I'll probably pick stuff up while I'm levelling but what are must maxes or a skeleton build/how does the class play (White Tiger placement and stuff)? I'll continue to thumb through the general thread but not sure if changes have made any info outdated. I know I'm asking a lot so please and thanks.

6. Vatar

Is Supernova that much better than Light Sacred Rosary (mainly for boats/hatcheries positions) even with the party-wide +30 light damage please? It's so cheap in the AH at the moment but I'm not sure how much better it really is. :huh:

Light Sacred Rosary seems to have a better and longer LA for mobbing which seems to be better for boats and you also give +13%-ish damage to your party.

7. Nier FPriest main since 2017

If you have light sacred already then there's no real reason to get supernova.

Supernova is stronger on single target even if you take into account the extra seconds that light sacred gets. Bolts will be slightly weaker per hit but the intervals more than makes up for it.

8. SillyCow Cat Pig Cow Man

IGN:
    Synchroneity
    Guild:
    Signify
    Server:
    Cain
    My barebones M.Exo kills Nugol in a little less than a minute with a +10 Supernova, with each Lightning Amulet doing about 64m.
    +10 Light Sacred ended up doing like 52m per, and took a little over 1'10".
    So it's not a massive difference, and I'd imagine being able to hit more things in boats at the same time could prove to be useful too.

9. Vatar

Mm, I suppose it is not worth the upgrade then despite having a better ST damage, thank you for your input!

10. Madao

It does give a +3 to Luminous Chakra, Supernova, which is a thing that could be considered as well.

11. zamkadia

What weapon would be better to use with full dg? Reaper scythe, hyperion, light sacred? Or should i save some gold and buy Demonic grace cross instead?

12. SillyCow Cat Pig Cow Man

IGN:
    Synchroneity
    Guild:
    Signify
    Server:
    Cain
    Demonic Grace would be great, but I think Reaper Scythe is fine enough to use.

13. Nier FPriest main since 2017

Hyperion beats demonic grace if you have no conflicting crit mods i.e. crit pet/blade ring etc. though with a 9pc tombstone bender, it's rather close.

Reaper is good if you're going mexo and I won't even bother with demonic grace as one unless you know you're gonna be partying with SBs all the time during raid.

14. H-1

I picked up a supernova rosary from a raid flip, so I guess its time to get the exo capped. What is a good offslot for EoD 9pc? Light magic stone or is there another option?

15. SillyCow Cat Pig Cow Man

IGN:
    Synchroneity
    Guild:
    Signify
    Server:
    Cain
    Light Magic Stone is fine. But there are a ton of epics you could use as well.
    i.e. Magical Rainstorm, Assassin's Blade Ring, Executioner's Butchery Necklace, Elemental Dropper piece for your element (or the shoes, which are hilarious btw), etc.

16. Kudan7

What are the buff swap recommendations for the chakra?
    if i need to be specific, lumi chakra

17. SillyCow Cat Pig Cow Man

IGN:
    Synchroneity
    Guild:
    Signify
    Server:
    Cain
    It depends on what you already have, what you can afford, and what you may have missed out on.
    Not to mention it can get kind of complicated 'cause of Tortoise swapping, too.
    For example, an ideal set-up is:
    9pc Chained Fury
    +2 Elven Warrior's Medal or Saint's Medal (or Magic Cataclysm, Essence Ancient Kingdom cloth pants, etc.)
    +3 Rosary of the Agonized Cleric
    +1 Avatar Top
    +2 Platinum Emblems
    +2 Title
    (can use the Egene creature from the current event as a +1 swap to replace a Platinum Emblem, or if you have the +1 Level 40 event Title instead of a +2 Title)
    And then you swap two Avatars, a Title, and maybe a Creature into:
    9pc Chained Fury (for the 6pc bonus)
    +3 Rosary of the Agonized Cleric
    +1 Avatar Top
    +2 Platinum Emblems
    +1 Creature
    +3 Title
    This way, there is absolutely NO equipment swapping, so you can go straight into your damage dealing gear after Tortoise and Luminous Chakra without having to worry about cooldowns on swapping.
    6pc Chained Fury
    +3 Supernova Rosary (or 108 Beads, if you have them)
    +1 Level 55 Halidom Top
    +1 Sea God Bottom
    +1 King's Book of Secrets
    +1 Avatar Top
    +1 Creature
    +2 Title

Last edited: Dec 24, 2016
  18. Nier FPriest main since 2017

You can get more stats with taints+6pc chained once you start capping chakra w/ less gear but that's entirely up to how much you want to min max.

19. Forte EXPERIENCE TRANQUILITY

IGN:
    KnuxForte
    Guild:
    Kinetic
    other than magic cataclysm, you could also use this!

upload_2016-12-24_2-9-18.png

20. SillyCow Cat Pig Cow Man

IGN:
    Synchroneity
    Guild:
    Signify
    Server:
    Cain
    I totally forgot this was a thing. Does the scaling change depending on the equipment slot?
    If so, probably best to swap out Top, Bottom, and two other pieces. Shit, I need to do this...
    Damn, I knew there was one, but I couldn't remember if it was +2 Tortoise Upgrade or just +2 Tortoise. I think the 85 one also gives +2 Tortoise, too.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)