Exorcist General Discussion

Discussion in 'Exorcist' started by Blackjack, May 19, 2014.

1. KEKEKEKKEE fk

IGN:
    ShitPlayer
    Is it just me or is destruction defense shred bugged?
    A̶l̶s̶o̶ ̶s̶h̶o̶u̶l̶d̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶d̶e̶s̶t̶r̶u̶c̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶a̶l̶s̶o̶ ̶s̶a̶y̶ ̶+̶1̶5̶%̶ ̶d̶a̶m̶a̶g̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶p̶e̶x̶o̶ ̶2̶a̶ ̶a̶c̶c̶o̶r̶d̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶j̶a̶y̶s̶ ̶t̶r̶a̶n̶s̶l̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶?̶?̶ A quick search on the namu wiki shows that there is no +15% to pexo 2a so this part should be correct.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2016
  2. Winjo

Actually you appear to be right. I am not applying any kind of shred in the practice arena if I deskill Lurking Dragon. Great game Neople. Guess I'll file a ticket although they can't do anything about it until they give us the next balance update or something. I feel like they've picked a bugged test build or something between this and the bugs with other classes (Bug Mage in particular).

Edit:
    Greetings Valued Customer,
    Thank you for reporting this to us.
    Our game developers are already aware of this issue and they are working on a resolution, however we don't have a fix or workaround for this at this time.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2016
  3. Madao

Gracia + GP is a perfectly good and powerful setup. Go for it.

Might wanna roll around with EOD9 until you finish both sets, though. As far as epic weapons go, our best weapon right now for 80-85 epics is Wooyo, although pexo gets a pretty sick axe for 90 epics. I just wouldn't all in with str amps or something but Destruction is probably good until/if you get a better weapon, plus you can always keep it around for shred proc swap when that bug gets fixed.

I also have Destruction and can confirm its bugged. I'm sad we didn't get the 15% 2a thing, maybe that was only on test server.

4. Forte EXPERIENCE TRANQUILITY

IGN:
    KnuxForte
    Guild:
    Kinetic
    destruction is actually really good now

id try to go for a gracia 6 piece with destruction

5. Winjo

Is there a guide on the best settings for Tortoise swap? Can he be swapped? Seems like tainted pieces are better than 9-piece chained fury from a defense shred point of view.

6. KEKEKEKKEE fk

IGN:
    ShitPlayer
    Yes you swap it with
    9pc chained fury +2 title + rosary of agonized cleric + (+2 tortoise item) + 2 plats
    Elven's warrior medal: exorcist gives +2 tortoise
    My dog gets 35.2% m and pdef reduction with 44.8s holdtime (30% on bosses)
    I haven't seen anyone using tainted so I don't know what is better.

7. Madao

Anyone know if the 10% def decrease on tortoise from rosary of the agonized cleric lasts after the swap? And, what does it increase the total def increase to with full swaps?

to save up 230 demon eyes, or to not save

8. Nier FPriest main since 2017

Yes the 10% applies after swaps and it's multiplicative.

Up to you how much you want to min-max. It's the only way right now to reach lv20 tortoise + 9pc unless you have motion aura.

9. Is there any Physical at all that stays at level 1 ?

What magic skill is not worth it?

10. Madao

Star in the sky, phoenix hammer, gale smash, floor smasher, piercing darkness, rising emblem are all ones I leave at 1 or 0.

11. What do ye even max with a ton of sp left...If you are physical?

And if phys, how do ye fight with 6 of your 7 attacks always on c/d?

12. Nier FPriest main since 2017

Cry in the corner til your cds are back up.

Such is the life of a burst damage class.

13. Madao

Crucifix Wind (and I put tp into this too) > Phoenix Amulet > Holy Amulet are my usual low CD spam

And every skill has conversion so you can use any magical or physical skill you want

14. XiaxhouSLAYS

IGN:
    XiaxhouSLAYS
    Guild:
    Corruption
    Server:
    Cain
    I thought only general class skills have conversion, unless the skill specifically indicates conversion?

For example, setting Magic Conversion to Magic would make Giant Weapon Launcher do magic damage (it is a general class skill).
    Also, Oblivion Hammer specifically claims that Luminous Chakra will convert it into magic damage. But Spinning Cross and Atomic Smash are locked in physical damage, just like Unrelenting Seven?

15. Vatar

Don't worry, your level 15 advancement passive, Exorcistic Force, states that it will apply Conversion to all your advancement skills.

16. Sound like they are better off maxing shit skills to make up for loss damage. With 2400 sp left(If you don't over max anything), you might as well :)

17. KEKEKEKKEE fk

IGN:
    ShitPlayer
    upload_2016-12-2_20-57-2.png

18. Madao

I wish that passive was a little less confusing/poorly translated, I'm sure a lot of people unfamiliar with exorcist don't realize conversion works on everything.

I remember Giant Weapon Mastery used to only indicate it affected physical stuff, when it affects magic too. :( neople pls

19. So lightning Amulet worth it for phys Exorcist?

Any other magic skill worth it?

20. KEKEKEKKEE fk

IGN:
    ShitPlayer
    It is preference. You can also max pentagram. Shikigami legion is a must max.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)