Epic Swords New Buffed Effects (Lv75-85 only)

Discussion in 'M.Slayer' started by YanDaMan263, Feb 23, 2015.

1. Schala

IGN:
    KenZeal
    Guild:
    GodsofWar
    Server:
    Cain
    Screaming Queen of pain effects, namely the buff ones:

Do you get 1 random out of the 4, or all 4 every time? Also someone said to get buff and switch, but the item pretty much says buff is gone if you switch.

2. YanDaMan263 lol @ u

IGN:
    Retsuhazan
    Steam:
    YanDaMan263
    Server:
    Cain
    You get all 4 buffs always.

You cant swap any buffs, they leave if you take weapon off. But the CD remains.

3. G.S.D

I just got a trinity eternia and iunno if its bugged or intended but.. it doesn't reset awakening cd >_>

4. Raijin

What is this Kusanagi sword that you guys keep talking about? I've never seen or heard of it.

5. Sinful Unlucky~

IGN:
    Lilith
    Guild:
    Sinful
    Kusanagi, is the kdnf name for Heaven's Luck Sword~

6. Raijin

Thanks for clarification. Also, does anyone have a screencap of anyone in DFOG with the zanbato "Asteremia"? I want one for my Weapon Master but the chances of finding the APC that has it, let alone that APC dropping it are ungodly low.

7. ArcLight Hiatus

I guess you'll have to try for ToD pots, but I don't recommend it...

Besides that, a friend has it on his Zerk:

[​IMG]

It ain't bad stats (he got the best roll for it, meaning that's the most you'll get out of it.), but not really worth it over Byeol or Yang/Yin combo.

8. Raijin

Lucky individual.. Did he get it from ToDes pot?

9. YanDaMan263 lol @ u

IGN:
    Retsuhazan
    Steam:
    YanDaMan263
    Server:
    Cain
    KDNF recently made some minor tweaks to a few epics. The only 2 that I confirmed so far that changed are:

Yang Ull Branch:
    Old: Every 2 seconds, attack speed +1%, move speed +1%, strength +15, stack 25 times.
    Now: Every 3 seconds, attack speed +5%, move speed + 5%, strength + 65, stack 5 times.

Shrieking Queen of Pain:
    The buff that is applied from casting Overdrive/Quintuple Strenght no longer have cooldown. But only 1 stack of the buff can be applied at once. Basically before you had to make sure you cast overdrive after the buff wear off to reapply the buff, otherwise you mistime it. Now you can refresh the buff anytime.

10. Shirouzen Monster of God

Server:
    Cain
    Stuff for dk? Yissssssss

11. shinsakuto

IGN:
    GanOsama
    Guild:
    DarcLore
    Server:
    Cain
    Thanks for the great post!

Does anyone know which of the additional dmg % stacks and which doesn't, or do they all stack? Thanks :3

12. YanDaMan263 lol @ u

IGN:
    Retsuhazan
    Steam:
    YanDaMan263
    Server:
    Cain
    Additional damage always stack. Damage increase is what doesnt stack. Balmung and Cloudsplitter are the only 2 that dont stack as far as I know. And obviously crit damage increase dont stack with other crit damage increases unless it's a buff, so Makya/Ganjian are exceptions to the rule because they are buffs.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  13. shinsakuto

IGN:
    GanOsama
    Guild:
    DarcLore
    Server:
    Cain
    Cheers :)

14. ...Oh goodness. Uli's Twig just got so much more beautiful on my Noblesse.~

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)