Elemental bullet capacities in females vs. males?

Discussion in 'Spitfire' started by Equinoxx, Mar 26, 2015.

1. Equinoxx

Do male spitfires inherently have higher bullet capacities? This guy is a lv36 male spitfire with a whopping blaze bullet capacity of 52 bullets o.O
    Link:

Whereas my female spitfire is around the same level and only has around 28 bullets :l

2. Orbus

Are you leveling the bullet mastery skill?
    It gives a huge increase to the amount of bullets one gets when they use one of the bullet enchanting skills, among other things.
    Its a top priority skill for every spitfire.

3. Skiptrace

Could be due to a patch discrepancy, They may have upped the capacity for all bullet types in a patch that this version of DFO does not have yet. But, yes you should be upgrading the Cartridge Expansion Passive, along with the EX skill when you hit 50. It will allow you to load more Elemental (And Piercing) Bullets, and IIRC Grenades also are affected by this.

4. Orbus

Actually there is no cartridge expansion upgrade anymore.
    There's no more cartridge expansion in fact, they merged CE with the piercing bullet thing and that other one that increases bullet hitstun.
    Bullet Mastery gives a whopping +40 bullets to silver/ice/blaze bullets and +50 for armor piercing bullet at rank10, the max rank, for male spitfires anyway.
    That's how much that I recall it ups bullet count by, but looking at the duowan planner I guess females bullet mastery works a bit differently.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2015
  5. Equinoxx

For females it's just called projectile mastery--we get less bullets early on, it seems. As for the +40/+50 bullet counts, are you talking about KDNF? Or DFOG? :o

6. Orbus

Should be the same for either version.
    Bullet mastery and projectile mastery aren't new changes, they were in cdnf before they got the metastasis patch in fact.
    I haven't made a spitfire yet to see if it our version of bullet mastery is indeed the same thing that I'm describing, but I'd be very, very surprised if it was different.

7. vera farmiga what life form does god take the most delight in?

projectile mastery is for mspits. they get the bullet capacity+ passive early on.
    fspits get a bullet capacity+ passive too but as a tp upgrade.

reminder that fspits' kits are based around nades and mspits' kits are based around xxxx

Last edited: Mar 27, 2015

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)