Elemental Bomber General Discussion

Discussion in 'Elemental Bomber' started by Enoch the Fierce, May 21, 2014.

1. The Winged Professor だが断る!

So I've been working on an Anton Raid guide. It's mostly done other than I have no idea what Phase 2 Mateka does because I drop Armageddon on him and he dies. If there's anything I'm missing, let me know.

2. elol111

IGN:
    ElOL, 4Nature
    Guild:
    VagrantEX
    on agnes Capture.PNG

3. torr

Would executioners necklace and assassin ring + other accessory beat bulky config and if so what 3rd accessory should i use?

4. The Winged Professor だが断る!

Currently Executioner + Assassin ring does beat bulky. 3rd accessory the bracelet from suju, refined bracelet, or anton epic bracelet are all good options. I use bloody cuffs because I don't have any of the above.

5. Icaro [3 Steps Ahead]

IGN:
    Yuyokochan/Kaalu
    Guild:
    NewWorld
    Server:
    Cain
    in light of today's white snow buff if you have max TP chain lighting, it wont do damage nor cause hitstun to the enemy. So you peeps might want to get 2 points out of it and put it in any other

I also got tactical lord belt from hell (still have some invites left). As a stand alone piece, is it any useful for replacing gracia belt? i also have lightless auto top.

6. The Winged Professor だが断る!

As long as you have 6pc Gracia, you have pretty free choice for what off slots you want to use.

7. Icaro [3 Steps Ahead]

IGN:
    Yuyokochan/Kaalu
    Guild:
    NewWorld
    Server:
    Cain
    yeah i suppose so, just today i got my second gracia piece. Really hopping i get ABR since i already have the olympus pet as a smash source.
    ... and just now as im writting this i get DG pants.

It Begins

8. elol111

IGN:
    ElOL, 4Nature
    Guild:
    VagrantEX
    More anton raid gameplay:

9. The Winged Professor だが断る!

At energy, if you do bait with Armageddon, your damage is high enough to where you'd be able to 2 cycle it. Arma bait + wall slam = ded Eugene. This is possible as long as off of bait you can get Eugene under 430 bars at bait.

Also Ele Bomber in volcano trio is hilarious because you don't really care about hatch mobs. Just one shot them with ele field.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2016
  10. elol111

IGN:
    ElOL, 4Nature
    Guild:
    VagrantEX
    yeh havt tried bait with 2nd

11. The Winged Professor だが断る!

As forewarning, make sure to use SA pot before baiting with 2nd. A few times the archers have hit me out of the cancel lol. Since you have saint you also want them to apoc at bait.

And with heroic anton practicing this is iffy since Eugene opens his eye at a different time than raid Eugene. Raid eugene = 430 below always eye open. Heroic Anton is around 200 something.

12. elol111

IGN:
    ElOL, 4Nature
    Guild:
    VagrantEX
    dat was 1st time duo for me and the sader, pug sell party lol, so i didnt care that much

13. verdanta

So how are Elemental Bombers doing right now and in kDnF? Are they capable or are they on the weaker side right now?

14. The Winged Professor だが断る!

Last I asked Yunha they're above average in participation in Luke content.

15. kacyjb25

hello, I recently made this class and I need help on trying to start. anyone have a general skill build, what skills should be used as a sp dump? Lightning Storm Abyss or Elemental Ball Expansion? I know lib staff is good but what about other weapons? what Olympus pet to pick and best avatar top?

16. Skills to max regardless of gear: Mana Burst, Elemental Rain, All 2nd awakening Skills, All the class passives and buffs (green skills and blue skills)
    If using Lightning Storm Abyss or Gracia: max Chain Lightning and Lightning Wall
    If using Dark setup: max Dark Zone, and Elemental Strike
    Preference to max (depends on gear/playstyle): Dark Zone, Chain Lightning, Lightning Wall, Flame Circle
    Keep at 1 or dump: Crystal Crash, Darkness Mantle, Rapid Fire, Elemental Cannon
    Do NOT take: Concentrated Force
    TP skills: 1 point into Infernal Road, 1 point into Crystal Storm, Max Elemental Rain, rest of the points in maxing the skills you took (Dark Zone, Chain Lightning, Lightning Wall, Flame Circle, etc.).

Choosing Between LSA and EBE is based on your playstyle preference. Do pick up 6 pieces of Mage's Ultimate Elemental for buff swapping (not top or bottom since those are reserved for lvl 50 halidom top and Sea God's pants).

From Lib Staff you're looking into the 85 Epics, Wizard Staff > Shining Intelligence. For Rods, it's Shepherd's Rod as an okay alternative. If you're super lucky and get a Savior Staff or Rod, you're set for life. For buff swapping, you need Scream of Split Mana.

Olympus pet should be 25-30 range, whichever pet that is. Choose Mana Burst for Avatar Top (main priority) and also have a 2nd avatar top with Armageddon Strike (if you're gonna min-max your damage)

Edit: I meant Concentrated Force, the level 60 skill. Sorry, I derped.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2017
  17. Zarko

Guys, I have a +12 Shining Intelligence and I would like to follow a light build. Are there any epic set that fits well with my weapon?

18. The cloth epic set that best fits it would be Mana Burn Set. Elemental Dropper Set can work if you're willing to be close to bosses/monsters.

19. Psylance

might i ask the reasoning for this

20. NeoSabre

yea did you mean something else :thinking:

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)