Elemental Bomber Chronicle/2nd Awakening opinions?

Discussion in 'Elemental Bomber' started by NerdBayne, Dec 13, 2015.

1. That's because there's no data for EBE in hard content, therefore you can't just dismiss it. Have they even tried using EBE in KDnF anton raids? My guess is no, because 1. LSA was the standard for so long 2. That means they'll have to farm for EBE set 3. They'll have to upgrade/amp/and enchant it to be Anton ready. Would you want to go after another set when you already have one all prepped and ready to go just for the sake of testing? Probably not. I want data to prove that EBE can't be used in hard content. Show me how horrible it is in a Anton raid video. Then, you'll have something to support your argument.

This is why I liked WoW raids, people actually have data to support there argument besides being sheep and just going with "but that's how it is or is popular."

2. Ark From Pain, Awakening

lol @ you thinking Korean's don't actually test stuff :tried:

Also, nobody is saying that you can't use EBE in harder content. It's just that LSA is better. There is actually a difference.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  3. Skyson THE MASTER OF SENSORY CHASING

IGN:
    Skyson
    Guild:
    Salty
    Server:
    Cain
    Elemental Ball Expansion is jank. You trade actual useful things for a faster Nugol kill if you're decked in full enchants/amps.

No one uses EBE in raid because it sucks. LSA 9 (with no amp necessary, for the idiot who thinks EB needs to be fully pumped up on +10 amplify steroids or something) is baseline with a +11 Lib Staff to raid. It's the best set because results prove it time and time again. EBE is garbage. You put Ele Rain in your normal rotation with LSA anyway, your 'sick Concentrated Fury deeps' don't make a single bit of difference.

If you think Koreans 'haven't tried' wearing a set for content that's been out for, what, OVER a year, then it probably just doesn't work. lmao.

Your upgrade from Lightning Storm Abyss is epic mishmash or fire damage setup. EBE is garbage and anyone spreading that is blatantly misinforming an entire community of players.

Sincerely, someone working to get a Lib Staff and go raiding with 9pc LSA. <3

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Wizard Wizard x 1
    • List
  4. Laande Third best girl

IGN:
    Ilynnit/Kriiha
    Guild:
    TGP/Ingenious
    I never thought i would agree with Skyson on something. RIP world as we know it.

5. Tate ▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬

LSA boys bringing the heat
    :blaze::blaze::blaze::blaze::blaze::blaze:

6. Drewgami Chelsea Til I Die

IGN:
    Drewgami
    Guild:
    TheSilverPig
    Server:
    Cain
    Pretty dank thread. :fupa:
    Keys to success: Play EB, Get 9pc LSA, don't touch EBE, win more.
    Bless up.

• Wizard Wizard x 1
    • List
  7. Memes Are Banned Memes are not healthy

As a DOFO veteran i feel like its important to note that koreans are typically not wrong in knowing whats good and whats shit because unlike the DOFO community they have real content:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Idol Idol x 2
    • Classy Classy x 1
    • List
  8. Then can you guys actually find the information? Cause right now, I see no evidence/data saying otherwise. I want cold hard data, like damage analyses of someone doing Anton Raid in EBE and the same person or similar geared person doing Anton Raid in LSA. Only that would convince me if LSA damage analysis is leaps and bounds above EBE for bosses.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2016
  9. Tate ▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬

Wake up sheeple, using LSA is just want the koreans want you to do!
    :dogcited::dogcited::dogcited::dogcited::dogcited:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Edgy Edgy x 1
    • Derailing Derailing x 1
    • List
  10. Skyson THE MASTER OF SENSORY CHASING

IGN:
    Skyson
    Guild:
    Salty
    Server:
    Cain
    I don't know what information you want me to find. I can make a video of me walking into Raid channel on the next raid day (Tuesday) and infoing every single Elemental Bomber I find there. They'll all be wearing Lightning Storm Abyss 9pc or full epics. 0 exceptions anywhere. The 'cold hard data' you're looking for is a bunch of koreans looking at two sets side by side, saying "this one is good enough to get my class into raid, this one isn't' and moving on from there.

You know why no one can post a video of an EB using EBE in Raid? Because no one does. Raid is TIMED. I'm genuinely willing to say that EBE is such a jank set that is worthless on any enemy not standing completely still that you can't clear Raid phases in time with an EBE EB in your party, and that's why no one does it. The only video that exists about Elemental Ball Expansion is an EB with a +12 Shining Intelligence killing Nugol faster with EBE than LSA 9pc. EBE is better at killing single enemies that don't move. If Anton Raid was full of practice dummies with no defense gimmicks who said "throw things at these guys for as long as you can until they die" then MAYBE EBE would be a feasible set (attempting to ignore the mobility you get from free-cast Chain Lightning on 9pc LSA but you know we'll play into your meme dreams).

You don't need to be convinced of anything; your information is being fed to you from one person on this forum who hasn't done Raid himself on an EB. I've been told by this same person that I "don't do enough testing, don't play the class right" and "can't trust Raid EBs because they all stick to old chron sets." You're a delusional sheep being fed the same drugs as anyone else who isn't informed. You don't need evidence to be convinced that a shit set is shit, you need proper information from someone who knows what they're talking about. Collect 9pc Elemental Ball Expansion and enjoy farming True Ancients with it (LSA still does this better). If you think Koreans are stupid and have been stupid for months, go for it.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Wizard Wizard x 1
    • List
  11. And yet a video that shows a raid failing Anton Raid with an EB in EBE gear is the only way to prove this argument once and for all (you just admitted there's 0 data of EBs in EBE in Raid). I know raids are super serious and people don't want a chance to fail their weekly admission to a raid. They even did full M.Mage raids for science/testing, yet I find it hard to believe that no one is willing to test EBE in the raid setting. Since it's been out for a while in Korea, there's got to be some data like that. As for mobility, yes, 9pc LSA offers that I can see it being valuable. Enemies that don't move, I agree, but that's why we have holders right? Looking at these videos
    , it's obvious the bosses are constantly moving around and not standing still for good amounts of time /sarcasm. It doesn't matter what class or gear, if the bosses aren't being held, everyone is losing out on their best damage with them constantly moving around. Therefore, I don't see how EBE will lose to LSA in timed phases.

12. Ark From Pain, Awakening

Did you ever stop to think that the reason why you can't find any vids of EBombers using EBE in Raid is because nobody uses it because LSA is better? I honestly don't see how this is a hard concept for you to understand, holy shit.

The more you talk, the more obvious you show that you have absolutely no knowledge of how the Raid works lol.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Idol Idol x 1
    • List
  13. Skyson THE MASTER OF SENSORY CHASING

IGN:
    Skyson
    Guild:
    Salty
    Server:
    Cain
    I'm going to put you in your corner and not bother explaining how hold protection works in Raid, how parties with holders get around it because of damage getting through protection barrier, and why EB does not fall into that category.

You are wrong. No data exists because it hasn't been done. WHY would anyone post a video of them failing raid with a chron set? LOL

14. The Winged Professor だが断る!

Earlier someone posted a Korean blog comparing sets using Incomplete Infinity Spear, not Shining Intel. So if you're going to rant, you should get your information right. It's true that most of that information for here comes from one person, but there's also Koreans testing that set as well.

http://m.inven.co.kr/board/powerbbs.php?come_idx=4314&l=200
    EBE set with 15 Liberation

As to the rest of your rant, Warlock Revamp was in April. 2nd came out this August.

15. boosted180sx Young blood

IGN:
    Kathryne, Rhexion
    Server:
    Cain
    raid after hold protection is all about burst dmg. noone gives a shit about "dps" anymore. your not gonna sit there spamming concentrated furies.
    And most EBs that do the "harder" raid dungeons will all be using legendaries or epics.

16. Ark From Pain, Awakening

You should probably quote the right person lol...........

17. Skyson THE MASTER OF SENSORY CHASING

IGN:
    Skyson
    Guild:
    Salty
    Server:
    Cain
    god bless if an EB made EBE look like a viable set with a +15 Liberation... pretty sure you could use 9pc Elemental Halt and do noticeable damage with a +15 Lib Staff, rofl.

It's astounding that people are forming theorycrafting around one person's ideas and challenging an entire base of people who actually know what they're talking about. Nexus sheep bleat the loudest. My "rant" is based 100% around the 2nd awakening changes. The class is irrelevant jank before that, and I love it to pieces.

18. Saying that you can't clear Anton Raid in EBE is a pretty bold statement and requires more than saying "no one is gonna post a video of failing raid in EBE." I mean a Korean extensively tested out the full natural guardian set http://www.thisisgame.com/dnf/nboard/244/?n=60623 in all sorts of settings and said, well, it doesn't work in raid unless a. b. c. conditions are met. Now that's testing. What's wrong with challenging established views? If we never did, US would still have slavery, homosexuals would still be seen as a disease, women would always be property, etc. This kind of theorycrafting has brought to light that there isn't published testing of EBE in Raid setting and that hopefully the more courageous Koreans would be willing to have a go at it and post their results (whether it was a success or a failure).

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Edgy Edgy x 1
    • List
  19. Hervey Administrator

Steam:
    baradaki
    uh dude what

20. The Winged Professor だが断る!

Well, you stated that EBE isn't raid viable.

http://df.nexon.com/df/community/ucc/?mode=view&no=188566&category=11&comment_page=4
    http://tvpot.daum.net/mypot/View.do?ownerid=IZj-WQbf2us0&clipid=72479222

This guy uses EBE 6pc used for killing Tog.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2016

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)