Donald Trump reaches the required delegate count and secures nomination

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by Orbus, May 26, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Trump presidency is concerning, but VP Pence is also concerning

also, Republican house, Senate, and conservative court LOL

I'm glad I'm living relatively insulated from that shitshow of the central and southern US I guess

2. Tate ▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬

Last edited: Nov 9, 2016
  3. Raze

IGN:
    Vyncentz
    Guild:
    Valor
    Server:
    Cain
    Wasn't there an app for legal weed dealers in California already

4. Tate ▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬

You needed a medical marijuana card.

5. Enoch the Fierce Breathe Again

IGN:
    BornThisWhey
    Guild:
    Kinetic
    Server:
    Cain
    Proof that i always have receipts to shade flyover states

Both coasts best coasts
    Jesus keep me safe in this blue haven of california

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2016
  6. Red Amnesiac

I don't think weed is going to remain legal in those states when Trump takes office. Not that I care, weed is for losers tbh

Besides that do you honestly think Putin sucking up to a guy who wants to weaken NATO is a good thing

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  7. #calexit

8. Tate ▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬

9. oldkingcoal Manimal

IGN:
    Massive, DoctorBang
    Guild:
    LemoNa, Communism
    In arnolds defense in his first two years in office he had a record breaking approval ratings highs, it wasn't until extreme left activism becamse "trendy" in california that his approval ratings started to tank.

and Putin sucking up to a anti globalist american leader IS a good thing unless your fucking retarded and would rather soft lock our country into a media forced cold war. I mean do you seriously think pointing Hillary president when Trump had his favor is a good idea, ALL THE WHILE retard fucking Hillary is pointing fingers at russia over a petty political scandal they had nothing to do with? yeah lets elect a fucking warmonger bonobo and see how going to war with a super power over he said she said works out, trump election got us the immediate benefit of a stable alliance with the second strongest nation on the planet and cucks are still complaining.

• Cit. Needed Cit. Needed x 1
    • List
  10. Red Amnesiac

I don't know how to respond to your post without flaming you. I'm going to state that first and foremost.
    You are literally a /pol/ dwelling nerd supporting a meme candidate on meme magic and you aren't even hiding it.
    You're also a fucking idiot if you don't notice Russian attempts to tamper with our elections and them sucking off a guy who suggested repealing NATO.
    All voting Trump does for Russia is welcome more Russian dick flexing on Europe and only a Trumpanzee shill wouldn't be able to see that. Also lol at fucking calling Hillary a war monger. I don't even like Hillary but you have to be off the shits if you honestly believe that.

Grow the fuck up you're embarrassing our country with this bootleg "fuck the establishment" candidate who will assuredly have a cabinet full of extremely "pro establishment" figures.

11. QueenyPie Endless torment flavor.

IGN:
    LucyBell
    Guild:
    Fragments
    Server:
    Cain
    Both candidates were shit. Trump is figurehead while the GOP shit all over every minority (and the majority, but they won't care) and Hillary would've given even more let the banks run away the economy, put us at further odds with Russia (I'd prefer to just remain neutral with them).

It's too bad we're not allowed to have more than 2 candidates at a time.

12. oldkingcoal Manimal

IGN:
    Massive, DoctorBang
    Guild:
    LemoNa, Communism
    • Flaming
    you're actually just retarded it's ok.
    russians had nothing to do with the dnc hacks.
    https://guccifer2.wordpress.com/2016/10/04/clinton-foundation/
    not only did the actual dude who hacked dnc go online and give the how and why, he uploaded photo and logged evidence to validate his claims, but you fucking hillary chimps still think it was the russians, I suppose going to war with a country on a false accusation is smart as fuck right?

but ok I assume you have something to actually validate your braindead accusations so go ahead its your turn. I'll wait.

or do you need a safe space?:dead1:

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2016
  13. Red Amnesiac

Nobodies going to argue with an obvious fucking Trumpanzee moron from /pol/. I don't even fucking like Hillary so keep calling me a Hillary Chimp like I give a fuck. Also did I say anything about DNC hacks? Oh wait I didn't. You Trumpanzee morons literally make up your own shit to respond too.

14. Space Fish Fishstick Van Platin

Server:
    Cain
    Both of you calm the fuck down.

15. i love politics

16. Dice Dragon Top Kekrator

IGN:
    LittleBobs
    Guild:
    Ingenious
    Server:
    Cain
    See, Shoulda put jill stein in office, Shes a doctor/Scientist. But nah, Yall gotta vote red or blue.

Green is the superior color.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  17. jill literally got less interest than gary johnson l0l

speaking of gary tho, one of the few points I'm laughing at - someone posted the election map and was like "damn, team instinct still doesn't have a gym"

18. Enoch the Fierce Breathe Again

IGN:
    BornThisWhey
    Guild:
    Kinetic
    Server:
    Cain
    The terminator was a bad governor
    most of /pol/ hates california

Trump imo will a puppet of the GOP and the wallbuilding probably wont come true, but the GOP especially the devil named pence will be planning things that are just as worse

The biggest tragedy of the election is that it was centered and fueled around hatred

19. BlackDawn Fuck JavaScript

IGN:
    BlackPaladin
    Steam:
    Dankerinos
    Guild:
    VagrantEX, Auxilium
    Server:
    Cain
    The arrogance, intolerance, and shame tactics implemented by the democratic party and regressive social media pseudo-intellectuals led to their own defeat.
    You can only call people -ist and -phobes enough to the point where they turn around and say fuck you.
    The hilarious part about it is that instead of learning from their mistakes, they continued to call people -ist and -phobes even more lol.
    And to make the cherry on top of these salt flavored ice cream they gave the house and the senate to the republicans.
    Even if trump would've won the presidency, if they would've gone out to vote in their representatives and senate elections he literally would've been filibustered to death.
    Nope because hurr durrr presidant has all the pwr xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.
    So what would happened if a populist witless buffoon runs against the physical embodiment of political corruption? kek.

20. Tate ▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬

Jill Stein is actually fucking retarded and I would rather have a piece of bread in office than her.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)