Donald Trump reaches the required delegate count and secures nomination

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by Orbus, May 26, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Orbus

https://g.co/kgs/duXpWH
    http://www.npr.org/2016/05/26/479588197/donald-trump-clinches-gop-nomination
    "Trump was able to reach that number Thursday after 29 unbound Republican delegates told the AP that they would support him at the party's July convention."
    "Fifteen of those unbound delegates came from North Dakota, seven from Pennsylvania, two each from West Virginia and Nevada and one each from Colorado, New Hampshire and Oklahoma (the unbound delegate who announced her support for Trump in this state is GOP chairwoman Pam Pollard)."

Donal Trump's The Wall.jpg

2. denwa

#whitelivesmatter

3. I mean, at a certain point in time we saw this coming

It's going to be a disaster if he gets elected though

4. Sie_Sayoka Noriginal's alt

Are you guys ready for America becoming great again?

5. denwa

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Wizard Wizard x 1
    • List

6. holy shit L M A O

7. matt

Steam:
    matt_jh
    M A G A
    A
    G
    A

8. Replica_Ex Stalwart Guardian Of The Lewd

IGN:
    Sequine
    there was never any real competition anyway. republican politicians generally are rather lukewarm types and they can't keep up with such a hotblooded candidate.

9. so there's been an interesting article or two going around about how trump supporters aren't really in line with conventional GOP. something about authoritarianism and a mixture of isolationist/individualistic tendencies. or something. which is why he has support across demographics that usually don't vote together.

10. Orbus

He's not a republican anyhow, certainly not what a modern republican is considered to be, and many people voting for him couldn't give a toss what he's running as.
    The only reason he's on the republican ticket is because third parties don't win in american presidential polls and in fact do nothing but help the opposition by splitting the votes between yourself and whatever side you lean closer to.

This is why the GOPe loathes him and spent hundreds of millions against their own side trying to stop him from taking the nom, he isn't one of their bought out lackeys that they can control.

11. Dice Dragon Top Kekrator

IGN:
    LittleBobs
    Guild:
    Ingenious
    Server:
    Cain
    Honestly this is a mess, cause hillary is his rival. So we have terminator trumpinator to rape us, or we have the demon that is lizard person hillary. The worst thing possible has happened, but I sorta knew this was coming like 2 months ago honestly. We are royally fucked

Due to checks and balances, I dont really see either one of them doing all THAT much harm, sorta like how obamas run got tons of flack and dumb idiots hate on him, he really didnt do anything. Because he spent so much time fighting checks and balances.

The worst part is going to be the image of being an american for the next 4 years, if it was not already bad enough, its gonna be wild bad now. L O L

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  12. only voting for HRC if I have to go against trump but I'd rather bernie

honestly shit I'd vote for jill stein if I felt it had ANY meaningful impact

or if some miracle elizabeth warren runs

13. Replica_Ex Stalwart Guardian Of The Lewd

IGN:
    Sequine
    kind of. a corrupt politician is legit the closest thing to an actual supervillain. I'd sooner take a businessman, especially one that shakes up the status quo.

14. idk man he's a pretty shitty businessman

• Like Like x 1
    • Derailing Derailing x 1
    • List
  15. Replica_Ex Stalwart Guardian Of The Lewd

IGN:
    Sequine
    probably still less corrupt than Hillary.

16. SkyArt

IGN:
    FlameEmpress
    Guild:
    Effortless
    Server:
    Cain
    Better the devil you know than the one you don't.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  17. denwa

18. matt

Steam:
    matt_jh
    watch Clinton cash when it comes out

if only rand paul was the nominee. he honestly should have won the college and young vote

19. Hiyuu You PC?

IGN:
    Kuroiel
    Guild:
    Communism
    Server:
    Cain
    he's not trans anymore

20. denwa

so?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)