Do you play on controller or keyboard?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dice Dragon, Feb 6, 2017.

?

Do you play on controller?

1. Yes

17 vote(s)
    27.0%
  2. No

45 vote(s)
    71.4%
  3. both

1 vote(s)
    1.6%
  1. Dice Dragon Top Kekrator

IGN:
    LittleBobs
    Guild:
    Ingenious
    Server:
    Cain
    There is now a both option, this poll was cause was talking to a friend about controller users and how id say prolly 30% of dfo uses a controller. And so far seems atleast 20-30% def does use a controller. Was brought up cause someone im in a chat with mentioned how they felt like dfo would be bad on controller, but Ive always considered dfo perfect for controller if you are inclined towards that kinda control scheme.

2. Sage

In all honesty, if it wasnt for the fact that you can use controllers for dfo. Not sure I would still be playing it to this day. Heck...I cant even recall using a keyboard to play dfo, and I know I must have in the early first few days of finding out about the game. o_O

3. I play with logitech f710 or my Hori sticks depending on how I am feeling.

4. Doxhockity

Guild:
    Salty/Ingenious
    Server:
    Cain
    I started with a ps2 controller, then 3, now im using a ps4 controller. 4 is best for me atm.

5. I play with Keyboard, and there's a little history due to me having used to play arcade-fighting games via emulator using a keyboard back in the day. because of this I got used to playing 2d action styled games such as this on keyboard, and it works. While inputs aren't 100% smooth due to numerous possible hiccups (lag, sore joints, etc), it feels natural, and shifting to hotkeys is beyond easy with it.

6. Azure Lune I never said I was -good- at this

IGN:
    AzureLune
    Server:
    Cain
    I find keyboard controls to be absolutely unplayable for me in basically any game so controller it is. stuck with a 360 pad though since I'm too lazy to figure out how to configure a ps3 controller to work with the game in a way that doesn't make XIGN throw a hissy fit...

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)