Misc. DNF Extractor 3 English Patch

Discussion in 'Releases' started by LHCGreg, Dec 7, 2015.

1. LHCGreg

IGN:
    BruiserSistr
    Server:
    Cain
    That's odd, I can see fmodex.dll, dunno why it'd say it's missing. You are running the .bat from that folder you screenshotted right? Not from a different folder with only the English patch files or something? What version of Windows are you using?

2. Moose Quiz Master

IGN:
    MooseLight
    Guild:
    80Percent
    Server:
    Cain
    Windows 7. Did a fresh re-install. Now I have this error when I click on the bat file.
    [​IMG]

3. LHCGreg

IGN:
    BruiserSistr
    Server:
    Cain
    You have to run vanilla DNFE once first before applying the patch to get it to update to the latest version.

4. Curt :denking:

Does merging still count as a online feature even if we could just bypass it by manual merging?
    idk, I kinda miss it.

5. Space Fish Fishstick Van Platin

Server:
    Cain
    It does, sadly. The program requires login to even open the proper menus or else it just nags you to log in.

6. kunoz

7. LHCGreg

IGN:
    BruiserSistr
    Server:
    Cain
    Did you run untranslated DNFE before applying the patch?

8. kunoz

yes?

edit: i reinistall it and run the english.bat file first then this pops out.. http://prntscr.com/9ypww0
    after that, the english dfne extractor comes out after saying that error.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2016
  9. LHCGreg

IGN:
    BruiserSistr
    Server:
    Cain
    Try running launcher.exe, let it patch over the English files, then exit DNFE, extract the English patch over the folder again, and run DNF_Extractor_English.bat. If that doesn't work, I don't know.

10. kunoz

The same error still occured, but atleast you tried.

11. ManarcFTSK The Habitual Resetter...

Can you please instruct me on how to download the dnf extractor 3 please? I have a great look in mind and I just want to play around with it. I have been trying my luck with Bing web page translate on exrpg.com but no success. I'm completely lost. THANKS IN ADVANCE!

EDIT: More searching lead me to find the download on your post!

EDIT 2: So I got it all working, but I go to launch and an error comes up with an error Untitled.png like that. BUT, when I hit ok it comes to the main screen Untitled2.png So I'm thinking, wow ok it worked for me. NOTE: I try to run as admin and I get a weird error Untitled3.png
    So then I tried to run it by just opening it and skipping the run as admin, and it shows the error in the second image shown, but as I said I hit ok and bam it loads the client. Now, next problem; I cant do anything. Like literally I press buttons, type in the file box, nothing. No login no nothing. And when I go to just open the client without the batch file It doesn't even patch it just says it cannot download. Look. All I want to do is change my avatars and you so nicely provided me means to do so, both account based and materials based. If you can help that would be great. I have indeed followed every step and in some of those images you'll see your readme files in the background *(just noticed that). Please help and thanks in advance!!

Last edited: Feb 29, 2016
  12. LHCGreg

IGN:
    BruiserSistr
    Server:
    Cain
    Did you run untranslated DNFE once first as the first post says?

13. Space Fish Fishstick Van Platin

Server:
    Cain
    Definitely out of date. That was the same error up here.

Run the EXE once, then reinstall the patch. From then on, you use the BAT.

14. ManarcFTSK The Habitual Resetter...

Yes I did, and I did it even in admin (windows 7 ultimate). I guess I can always redownload everything and try again. I did use the bat after opening and then closing the regular program.

15. bluzen

Hello ive just started (and joined) using DNFE about ummm 1~2 hrs ago and i did all the steps (Ran the program b4 installing patch etc).
    But when i load a img the program crashes. what am i doing wrong? upload_2016-8-30_12-20-11.png

16. Space Fish Fishstick Van Platin

Server:
    Cain
  17. bluzen

Thanks. i should of done more digging around the site

18. Wolf-E

This might sound dumb but I don't understand the 4th step. Could someone elaborate please.

19. Space Fish Fishstick Van Platin

Server:
    Cain
    Overwrite DNFE's install files.
    They're usually in that location.

20. Wolf-E

ayy it worked thanks man!

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)