DnF Anton Raid FSpitfire Equipment Set-ups

Discussion in 'Spitfire' started by nihil679, Oct 29, 2015.

1. nihil679

Oh, it's Frey, haven't seen an upload from them in a while, thanks.
    6-pc PrimStrike, Night Shadow Top, Ghost Train bottom
    Salvation musket, Helper of Salvation magic stone, and I'm guessing the sub-equipment is also Helper of Salvation because I haven't seen that icon before Infinite Greed sub-equipment according to Ansegisel.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2016
  2. Ansegisel

IGN:
    Teresa, Ansegisel
    Guild:
    VagrantEX
    Nope, it is infinite evidence of greed. It is the upgraded anton epic sub.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  3. DefinitelyNotMari

IGN:
    Gneisenau, Silla
    Guild:
    August
    Server:
    Cain
    This is my set up for freyja a: 6 set primitive strike set, great glory bracelet, fused ordinary tear(might farm for the epic one), sea god suede pant. Tactical lord belt, and requiem/liberation bowgun, and TAO title. Am I Anton ready yet?

4. nihil679

I can't tell you that, I don't lead Anton raid parties.
    It's good enough, I guess?

5. ArcLight Hiatus

That's more then enough, to be honest.

Don't expect to be top-tier, but you're certainly better then like ~80% of the population at this point.

You should still try to get an Ice Spark or Rule of Thumb either way, though.

6. MoeJoe

Hey, i'm trying to do the thanks grenades build and i've noticed that there are new skills. I was wondering if you could help me with the build if ya don't mind? what to max, ignore, etc.

Thanks !

7. nihil679

8. Lifting Strive to be the best

IGN:
    Lifting
    Guild:
    DarkMatter
    Server:
    Cain
    Which build is better freezing or blazing I know blazing is easier to aquire then freezing also which epic set is best I assumed assassin set is better then mana vortex not sure where tactical set stands for fspit

9. nihil679

By default, Blazing Bullet does more DPS than Freezing Bullet. The best battle equipment to boost Blazing Bullet are also "more easily obtainable" since they're legendaries rather than epics.

I don't know epic set ratings, but I'd assume it's still Mana Vortex = Tactical > Assassin's Attitude.

10. Lifting Strive to be the best

IGN:
    Lifting
    Guild:
    DarkMatter
    Server:
    Cain
    So having fire legendarys is better then cold princess set with freezing?

11. nihil679

I wouldn't know but if it's full set Cold Princess, probably not.

12. Lifting Strive to be the best

IGN:
    Lifting
    Guild:
    DarkMatter
    Server:
    Cain
    Is mana vortex good only because of the Cataclysm shoulder? Or is the added cooldown just that good compared to the other epic sets

13. nihil679

Mana Vortex is Mana Vortex. Extra normal bullet damage with Cataclysm, more cooldowns and resets for Quartermaster up-time.

14. Ansegisel

IGN:
    Teresa, Ansegisel
    Guild:
    VagrantEX
    In terms of pure damage with fire legendaries, I would say assassin's attitude > tactical (with 4 members) > MV. However, MV is still the safest assuming you can't kill everything with 1 quartermaster.

15. Lifting Strive to be the best

IGN:
    Lifting
    Guild:
    DarkMatter
    Server:
    Cain
    What would you say for a water build with full cold princess?

16. Ansegisel

IGN:
    Teresa, Ansegisel
    Guild:
    VagrantEX
    Same rankings, the reason why I said fire legendaries was because assassin's attitude is only the strongest if you have no crit damage or smash modifier. Cold princess doesn't give that so it follows the same rankings.

17. Hervey Administrator

Steam:
    baradaki
    Just to give you an idea of how much worse Freezing Bullet is, I was testing my damage with ~120 water and it was still doing less than Blazing with ~30 fire. Although having something like Cold Princess makes Freezing a lot more worthwhile, if you wanted to invest very heavily into the class it'd probably be in your best interest to work towards Blazing.

18. Lifting Strive to be the best

IGN:
    Lifting
    Guild:
    DarkMatter
    Server:
    Cain
    I want to heavily invest in the class I'm talking about 100k+ invites. So you would recommend blazing over freezing build?

Last edited: Apr 29, 2016
  19. Ansegisel

IGN:
    Teresa, Ansegisel
    Guild:
    VagrantEX
    I would unless you somehow get cold princess then use it. What you would hunt for is epic sets and a wep. If you don't want full epic sets, you can just use mixed fire epics/legendaries like Per4 from the front page.

20. Lifting Strive to be the best

IGN:
    Lifting
    Guild:
    DarkMatter
    Server:
    Cain

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)