Diverging from kDnF

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JustaGuy, Apr 26, 2017.

?

Steer away from kdnf?

1. Yes

2. No

3. If we don't DFO is doomed

4. Who cares this game is dead anyways

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. JustaGuy

What do you guys think about the idea of diverging a bit form kdnf? By this I mean steering away a bit from the more unpopular aspects (which are likely even less popular among western audiences). This includes:
    - Less grind, but not necessarily less resource intensive (ex: 2x epic drop and 2x DI usage when fatigue express is active [not applicable when using hell passes])
    - Revamping some old content, such desolate land and the altar dungeons, to be viable to run. I personally believe there is "enough" content (after legend dungeon), but a lot have poor rewards and as such are forgotten about.
    - Getting a nerfed (or non-buffed?) version of luke raid. (I don't think global has enough geared players to handle luke raid as it currently is in kdnf)
    -etc
    (Didn't include balance changes since I'm not sure if they are allowed to or if it even would be a good idea)

Just want to get some opinions and see if people be prefer it to be more true to the original or want change

2. NotaPedo

Meh, even if they changed dfo to our own western flavor it doesn't matter. The Devs have no clue what to do now and are just digging the hole deeper and deeper. Balance is a mess content is meh and almost non-existent. The Korean player base is tired of their fuck ups. lvl 90 epics are stupid strong and just cement the power creep even further.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  3. Dice Dragon Top Kekrator

IGN:
    LittleBobs
    Guild:
    Ingenious
    Server:
    Cain
    Two sided coin, While I agree, we are not Kdnf, And we should see changes that fit more with our audience there is also a feel of being a redheaded stepchild. Some people dont want nerfed content, they wanna tackle the same stuff as the base game and not be a watered down "Ez" version.

CDNF is quite a bit different then say Kdnf, and is often considered trash and a joke, so game would lose alot of charm if it was "dumbed" down, but ehhh Really depends on who you ask.

• List
  4. Loriciferica Global Moderator

similar sentiments were felt when anton raid was announced, yet it has always enjoyed a healthy population on raid days

luke raid will be fine, if they can get their shit together. we've got at least a few hundred players with level 85/90 epic armors and 6/6 right side

5. Dice Dragon Top Kekrator

IGN:
    LittleBobs
    Guild:
    Ingenious
    Server:
    Cain
    Eh its not looking so good with upgraded luke, or id agree with you. I dont think even the koreans are happy with its current state. I think they overdid it a bit.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • List

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)