Dimension Walker General Discussion

Discussion in 'Dimension Walker' started by Jay, Aug 18, 2016.

1. Pyros

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  2. Isa Sheep

For Delusion Boundary
    +3 Ava/Plats
    +1 Halidom/+2 IIP/+3 Mermaid
    +1 High Tech Ring
    +1 GT Pants
    +2 War God Top (good luck)/+1 Halidom Top
    +1 Pet
    +1 Title
    +1 Olympus Bead
    Edit: o derp ninja'd. Well not really mobile just sucks at showing threads :/

3. OhStrife

IGN:
    SaintStrife
    Guild:
    StrifeCompany
    Server:
    Cain
    Does anyone know what sort of events KR had for the new Male Mage subs when they came out? I'm on the fence about pre-making a DW because i'm sure I want one, but don't want to miss out on some potential event items if they are good.
    Thanks to Epic Road I have a box saved that I can use for the free Handmade broom which I've seen praised around here, and the Olympus sets are also a boon.

4. ntchesterx

http://dfonexus.com/posts/323286/

5. OhStrife

IGN:
    SaintStrife
    Guild:
    StrifeCompany
    Server:
    Cain
    Thanks! Guess I skimmed over that part. I'll be making that DW then, level up rewards don't seem that amazing versus a free epic.

6. Pyros

We will get different rewards, but it's unlikely we'll get better rewards than a Handmade broom. Maybe some pieces of Gracia, maybe a rare clone piece like for Lancer, but it's just stuff that can easily be farmed or has lower value than the broom overall. It's also quite possible that some/most of these rewards are account bound, so you could just level another mmage, get the rewards, then give it to your main DW.

You can also feed him egene souls and stuff like that and skip some of the annoying parts of leveling, and buy some mileage costumes or what not which might be switched to other stuff.

7. ntchesterx

i have 1 mmage almost ready to go, just a few more days of egene.

That being said, i am still not decided which subclass to pick (bloodmage vs dw)

>_>

8. H-1

Do any of the DW TPs do anything interesting beyond 10% damage increases? There's no TP info on the wiki.

9. Sykar

I have tried to find some information about it but to no avail. Is there any information when the DW and the other subclasses will be released?

10. Pyros

Korean wiki has the info. Here's what I got:
    TP for the base mmage floating fire defense spell, you're never taking that but it increases defenses and shit
    8%dmg and +1 Stun level to Liquid Incident lvl 15 skill
    10% dmg to Silhouette lvl 20skill
    10% damage and +1 level to Nyarly
    10% damage to Dimension Light, lvl 25skill
    TP that adds 1.5secs "stiffness" to your retreat teleport Dimension Leaf skill, lvl 20skill. Pretty sure stiffness is hold. Anyway it seems recommended cause it can be used for control. Also only costs 1TP with a max lvl of 1, so it's pretty much free
    10% damage to Kaleidoscope, lvl 30skill
    10% damage to Depth Charges, lvl 35skill
    10% damage to Harlequin, lvl 30 pet skill
    8% damage and 4% speed to Corridor, lvl 35skill
    10% damage and +1 Slow lvl to Parasite Swarm, lvl 40 skill
    10% damage to Positron Blast, lvl 45skill

That's it. So other than the dimension leaf, it seems pretty easy, just dump TP in the strongest skill. +1 Nyarly also seems useful since it should increase her health/defenses, making her less likely to die, but depending on content you might not use her that much other than holding specific stuff(like raid and what not, pets tend to ruin gimmicks).

No, other than soon. First major patch after 90 sounds likely, but there probably will be a filler event patch inbetween, which would put them sometimes around mid february. But at this point we don't know.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2017
  11. Isa Sheep

Just to clarify:
    Liquid Incident is Accident
    Light is Ray
    Depth Charge is Time and Space Bomb
    Stiffness is indeed a hold on Dimension Leap. (Not sure if a hold or immobilize)

Last edited: Jan 5, 2017
  12. Sykar

That is disappointing considering that the Koreans got female priest now as well...

13. underverse24

IGN:
    DarkOpressor
    Guild:
    Signify
    Server:
    Cain
    Well it's not like the female priest will come to our version any time soon either :( until them just grab a di cross or any weapon or item in AH to be used as swaps for f priest classes and pretend you are set :/.

Anyway which skills are considered the main nukes for dw? Besides the first and second awakenings

14. Isa Sheep

Beyonded Time and Space Bomb is particularly powerful.
    As is Positron, Gap: Other Sides Lullaby, and Dimension: Singularity Manipulation. Paradigm Detonation is also great. The other skills give you a healthy chunk of DPS.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  15. Isa Sheep

Dimension: Dimension Leap TP is indeed a super hold.
    (Sorry for double post)

16. Himeragi

IGN:
    Himeragi
    Guild:
    Kawaii
    Server:
    Cain
    Anyone know which level halidom top is used for swap?

17. Aeschine

18. Himeragi

IGN:
    Himeragi
    Guild:
    Kawaii
    Server:
    Cain
  19. Quan

upload_2017-1-17_10-22-6.png
    Best set for DW ?

20. Aeschine

I've seen a lot of Extend Influence in korean videos. Dimension Corridor becomes a huge AOE with it. You obviously want 6pc Professional Outsider for swaps as well.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)