Dimension Walker General Discussion

Discussion in 'Dimension Walker' started by Jay, Aug 18, 2016.

1. Jay 테미

Discuss Dimension Walker here.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  2. Pyros

DW2nd.png
    This is why DW is the best MMage.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • List
  3. Shirouzen Monster of God

Server:
    Cain
    -fixed damage, check
    -thinking with portals, check
    -demon dominatrix companion, check
    -summon cthulu with maximum tentacle power, check
    -master of time and space, check
    -ASTRAL FINISH (you know what im talkin about)

4. Imp Imp-resive

He actually never really touches time.

5. Shirouzen Monster of God

Server:
    Cain
    space and time are intricately interrelated.
    #physicsiswacky

6. Imp Imp-resive

All of the things 'time' He touches stays the same he just changes the 'space' of them. The only character who touches time is Dark Knight for lore reasons and if you cancel out of bounce slash at the right time you return to your original position.

7. Shirouzen Monster of God

Server:
    Cain
    Delusion Boundary (Level 25 Buff)
    • Demolish the time and space border to surround the body with alternate dimension's energy. Increases Skill Attack Damage of Dimension and Gap skills.

Like I said, time and space are interrelated.

8. Imp Imp-resive

You said master of time and space. I'll give you he touches space but he is no master of it the way he is with the space part of time and space.

He bends space over and has his waifu whip it for him just of good mesure.
    He never time travels without sirans help and he doesn't rewind or fast forward shit to his advantage.

We sadly don't have a true time play character yet hopefully one day we do get one but right now D.W only technical touches time cause it's linked with space but we don't get to see that he owns the time part in any gameplay.

Really I guess it's neople fault for not truly getting both time and space even screen time because they were busy focusing on giving him a waifu witch is great and all but I would have loved to see the time aspect played with more and this was the perfect Chance for them to do it but all they did was refer to time and space in a passive.

Triple post for the win.

OK so I feel that D.W has the same problem a few other classes have in that there are 2 potential kits sharing the same space and as a game designer that bugs me.

Like we could have had a time space mage and a love craft waifu summoner mage but we got half of both. It's just like how avenger could have been scythe wielding dark priest and imposter priest that for some reason turns in to a thing from the rift and doesn't look like an imposter of ozams at all.or necro and what ever she does but to a lesser extent.

Other m.mages seem to be completely one consent theme and D.W is 2 that could have shined alone but now have to share and we don't get a time space awkening or Atlach-Nacha spinner in darkness ,a love craft great old one spider thing, skills.

• Artistic Artistic x 1
    • Burn Heal Burn Heal x 1
    • List
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2016
  9. Shirouzen Monster of God

Server:
    Cain
    I actually like that about his kit because in endgame dungeons it will be easier to cheese more gimmicks with a variety of skills at a non bis gear level.
    summons are good for enemies with reflect gimmicks, teleport/grouping skills are good for mob heavy dungeons and on top of that he has some solid holds.

10. Imp Imp-resive

Thing is does that work with nya? Like she supposedly has a second line of damage on some clip that summons aren't supposed to have. She might just reflect damage on you would be great to test but sadly I don't do the kdnf.

11. Shirouzen Monster of God

Server:
    Cain
    2 more refines and I'm good to epic seal it.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  12. Imp Imp-resive

So what chron set u going for with that or u gona farm epic sets.

13. Shirouzen Monster of God

Server:
    Cain
    I 'm a relatively budget/low effort player was thinking about gracia set but I dont have enough info on whether there is any dim walk chron set that can outdo that. I probably will get a chron set involving parasite summon and positron beam since thats what handmade broom is going to get for bonuses.

14. GhostlyCrow

Guild:
    Salty
    Seems like she functions the same as Necromancer's Nicholas. He's affected by damage mods, but the damage he does on reflect enemies does hurt the player.

15. Imp Imp-resive

Go for the sexy set professional outsider. It not only boosts the fk out of your bugs putting it on a 11th 12 sec cooldown with a 5 to 7 sec duration it also gives 55 percent cdr to sexy's super hold check it and two times as much super hold never hurt nobody unless it triggered no hold gimmicks .

16. Pyros

I've been considering sealing my Handmade Broom too, cause I don't really have anything that is very appealing other than that. I could give the broom to my witch, or give Mana Use to my striker, and some other things, but I don't care too much about the classes. And even if I don't like DW, it's not really a big deal.

17. Sonic Nurse garcia rouge

IGN:
    Sableberry
    Guild:
    Kinetic
    Seems like DW can use just about any good magic epic considering their passive only increases cast speed and hit rate.

18. Imp Imp-resive

you are most likely correct in this matter buy some cast spd avas use a rod or something and you should be fine.

actually IF D.W ARE PURE FIXED it means D.W can use everything except spears well cause all weapons give the same ind. attk and all weapons except spear give int so poles should also do fine.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2016
  19. Pyros

But broom has +DW skills, not sure if they're any good but for fixed classes, +skill are pretty large increases in damage usually. At least for epics you can transfer with the trans stone, it seems to be the best by a lot. Air Rod might be not terrible as an alternative, but that's about it.

20. Imp Imp-resive

its mainly the fact that if u get any non spear epic your not completely out of luck. like i got a revolver yesterday on a mech its worse then my +10 unique by alot but if i was a fixed class then i would have been a bit better off. of corse using ur mastery and + skills are a great thing but if u get a epic lev 85 pole like twinkle shot you still can make use of it.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)