DFO Megathread - Prepare to Die Edition

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jay, Sep 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jay Ultimate ???

READ THE RULES

1: No spamming. This also means that responding with just an emote and/or image will not be tolerated. Add context to your posts and make it meaningful. A short response along with an emote is fine, though. This also means responding/posting.
    2: This thread will be locked after 2,000 posts.
    3: Stay on topic; this means that DFO related content is okay but anything site related isn't. Any non-topic posts will not be tolerated.
    4: Don't discuss next thread title.
    5: Please direct Achievement and Hell Mode drop related posts to their respective threads in General Discussion.
    • This rule applies to almost everything. Keep specific posts in their respective section; art posts in Artist Corner, kDnF-related posts in Korea Section, etc. Minor posts will be accepted.
    • Raid discussion goes in the Raid Megathread.

Please report any broken rules instead of encouraging with further spam.

[​IMG]
    THIS MUST BE HELL

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2016
  2. Dice Dragon Top Kekrator

IGN:
    LittleBobs
    Guild:
    Ingenious
    Server:
    Cain
    its more so that parties *are* being shifted, and yeah, at the end of the day, everyone who was gonna run day 1, is prolly gonna run and potentially clear. But to be assed out of the "Elite" group is just feels bad, It makes perfect sense as to why people are doing it, and I cant fault them.

But its still dividing up the community and shitting all over tons of people. Its really stupid, and its just gonna make the rich even richer and stronger. Its just a mess, even the people who want the rewards that I know kinda admit it sucks and is a mistake. Neople dropped the ball this time.

Continuing from last thread, you almost killed me jay! Dam that was close!

3. dcdfvr Is a Bot

welp after scouting around it seems there's already 5 guilds in it for the 1st 5 spots with some dark horses in the mix. rip everyone else who wanted the raid 1st 5 group stuff

4. QueenyPie Endless torment flavor.

IGN:
    LucyBell
    Guild:
    Fragments
    Server:
    Cain
    "I have a brilliant idea: let's turn raid into a competition!"

Here's a better idea: don't!

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 3
    • List
  5. dcdfvr Is a Bot

DFO ACT 7 Update: Guild (Civil) War
    Fight your guildmates for that slot into the Anton Raid party

• Funny Funny x 8
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  6. Humored

Why must raid be a competition in the first place it's literally supposed to be fun and people are gonna already be elitist and take that fun away but W/E I'll just run with guildies bc they accept my baddie self.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Classy Classy x 1
    • List
  7. momochuu smarmy ass bitch

IGN:
    Unconcerned
    Guild:
    Signify
    Server:
    Cain
    neople underestimated this game's playerbase by only making it the first 5 groups lmao. should have been like the first 15 groups or something.

8. Ya 5 is too cuthroat

9. QueenyPie Endless torment flavor.

IGN:
    LucyBell
    Guild:
    Fragments
    Server:
    Cain
    Should have been reward for your first clear. If there's anything this version needs less of, it's competition.

10. momochuu smarmy ass bitch

IGN:
    Unconcerned
    Guild:
    Signify
    Server:
    Cain
    My group's probably going to wake up at like 2 in the morning to roll call for this. Good luck to everyone its going to be ass. e_e

11. Dice Dragon Top Kekrator

IGN:
    LittleBobs
    Guild:
    Ingenious
    Server:
    Cain
    Just make it day 1 clear like what, why make groups, taht still puts it in time bracket locked. Even first 50 im pretty sure would be easy to fill, it would all be based on who can poopsock the time

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Burn Burn x 1
    • List
  12. Tate ▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬

Like Jakobs said it was a good idea in Korea when people actually had to figure out how to clear it.

Since everyone knows how to clear it all it does is make a race where 100 people get massively ahead of everyone else.

Just make it so either:
    • You get the reward if you clear day 1
    • First 5 only get big dick title.
    • Remove the reward all together.

• Agree Agree x 12
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  13. Largerock COME & GET IT COME COME & GET IT

IGN:
    Rockington
    Server:
    Cain
    I am become Raid, destroy of ungeared.

14. AlinaLi

I really hope they leave it this way. I'm gonna love the salt

• Edgy x 5
    • Optimistic x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Friendly x 1
    • Wizard x 1
    • Bad Spelling x 1
    • Burn Heal x 1
    • List
  15. Grandarex sure

title and anton raid pot seems more than just some 'bonus' to me...
    Yeah, I don't like it. But if it makes those 100 players happy, whatever works, I guess.

16. Orphane Za Earringu

Server:
    Cain
    I would rather there not be material rewards associated with first clears (apart from the rewards from the actual raid, that is)

The e-peen should be a reward in and of itself
    :sax:

Last edited: Sep 23, 2016
  17. Jaðarsormr S> soul for Muramasa

Sorry, missed the stream (not gonna stay for it at 6AM). Is "Anton Epic Pot" is the same one as the one from kDnF that cost 4 Anton Souls (was it even specified in the stream)? And I guess the Title might also give some stats (or not)?

18. Ark From Pain, Awakening

Title is mostly for town swag via cover. I believe its the exact same one they gave out in kDnF when raid came out. And yes, the Anton Epic pot is the very same one. Have fun with RNG.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  19. Firefly

I'd be pretty salty if it is that pot tbh.
    *lets give out 100 pots that usually require months to grind for and potentially generates one of many BIS's*
    If even 1 player gets a desirable piece from that pot it puts them months ahead of everyone else and all they did was 1 raid.
    *we want everyone to be involved but lets widen the gap between geared and ungeared players even further* Good job Neople.

But then again dfog's endgame population is so shet that after the 100 players who give a fk about raid gets the pot there's only gonna be like 50 players left over with their thumbs up their ass.

20. Jaðarsormr S> soul for Muramasa

Thanks for the info. "Have fun with RNG" is 100% what I was expecting from it (so I expected nothing).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)