DFO Megathread - Flat Chested Edition

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jay, Jan 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TrustworthyMastema

IGN:
    TrustMastema
    Guild:
    Infinity
    Server:
    Cain
    Better than last year = Worse than events we just had.

2. Tanuki moving at incredbl hihg sped

OH BOY unlimited demo-
    >once per day
    fug:rip:

3. Pyros

Looks pretty bad, although the numbers/odds aren't known on stuff so maybe. Like totem in the secret dungeon drops invites, but they don't say how many. But other than that, you get very few invites from the events it looks like, the ball stuff is pure RNG and the odds of getting 5 numbers correct are low unless the numbers are unique and position doesn't matter, but even then sounds kinda low, you can only buy 7 hell tickets with the fails and then it's just a few invites, the 30% off hell pots are only 2hours so one day of hell if that and the rest is just average events? Some legendaries for boxing but like, it's legendaries they sometimes give 4boxes for free, honey pot cumulative rewards are weak especially the last one(I do like 2reinforcers per day though, will be able to get some of my alts garbage to +10 for free) and attendance event looks weak even if the DI box isn't weighted towards 1 and if it is it's basically garbage.

Oh well didn't expect much so whatever I guess. Might turn out better than expected too if the rewards that aren't clear are generous, but not expecting much. The last 2 hell events were way better considering how much of a focus there is on invites in this one. No amp, no card, no emblems, no rare avatars(other than a joke 30day trial rare like wut).

4. ZailKnight BuffCrowSet

IGN:
    Sail
    Server:
    Cain
    Well hyped died pretty fast for me

I guess I will do the event but I don't see myself grinding much as I did for last year's event

And 0 fucking grimlore? Fuck you
    Easily could have given that away as reward

5. Oshawott R-3

IGN:
    Bixlow
    Guild:
    Signify
    Server:
    Cain
    Easiest way to save event:

Add plenty of card pots.

6. Cyxenz

Server:
    Cain
    It's 4x10 hell passes so you get 40 hell passes actually.

Downside is it's 1 Arad Pass a day, and it costs 7 for 1 pack of 10. So that's 28 days of waiting to get 40 Hell runs or 1120 DI :dead1:

7. ShineSprite Spam nenshot

IGN:
    ShineSprite
    Server:
    Cain
    demon invites are nice but they kinda hyped the new anniversary events a bit too much.

anyway new avatars when?

8. ZailKnight BuffCrowSet

IGN:
    Sail
    Server:
    Cain
    Prob no new avatars either until current one ends which is until mid April

9. Dice Dragon Top Kekrator

IGN:
    LittleBobs
    Guild:
    Ingenious
    Server:
    Cain
    I wipe my ass with the amount of DIs they giving away, and not even after a 2 flush shit, this is a 1 flush DI event.

Assuming you run hells at 1 minute per hell, over 2 hours you obtain 120 hells at 30% off, if you run a bit faster, lets say 150 hells at 30% off, you are running at the cost of 20 per run, that means you save exactly 8 * 150 = 1200 invites you if get MAXIMUM gains from the pots. It takes 3k DI to run 150 hells.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  10. BlackDawn Fuck JavaScript

IGN:
    BlackPaladin
    Steam:
    Dankerinos
    Guild:
    VagrantEX, Auxilium
    Server:
    Cain
    DFO Community: Why isn't there a single card pot or anything like that? We desperately need it because our economy is bad. Its like 70mil+ for each. for one BiS enchant card and we need at least 3 of them. Also bring back Amplification grimmores would be bad either. Instead of kaldieos return the master kaldieos instead! Yeah that will really show how much you support your play base. Also you should give free gold emblems to help better your sale of avatars for your in shop currency and your players have good free emblems to gear their avatars, everybody wins! And last but not least it's best to leave RNG out of anniversary event. It's the number one aspect all players hate in this game and we would hate to see it more emphasize in the one week of the year when we celebrate how strong this community has grown.
    Neople: upload_2017-3-21_0-18-18.png

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2017
  11. 200 Kaleido boxes for 200 hour reward..... Kill me now :notlikethis:

12. Tanuki moving at incredbl hihg sped

whats a slap to the face is that those potions SHOULD be fountain buffs. But :doh: no fountain in site instead a crazy village filled with potheads.

13. Dowiet

IGN:
    DowChaos
    Guild:
    Kinetic
    Server:
    Cain
    events are good but
    not better than last year

14. Dice Dragon Top Kekrator

IGN:
    LittleBobs
    Guild:
    Ingenious
    Server:
    Cain
    This is my favorite meme thank you lord I lose my shit every time

15. Wing

if mmage events didnt make u quit the game these events sure will

16. Pyros

Oh thanks I see it now, wrong colums and not looking correctly. That's better I guess but as you said it's 28days, which is the duration of the event.

17. ZailKnight BuffCrowSet

IGN:
    Sail
    Server:
    Cain
    if this is best they can bring out, prob not much of great event ahead for rest of year for awhile

But really getting tired of them doing nothing about cards and lack of grimlore/conversion spell etc. At least put those in mileage shop or something like in KDnF.

And special avatar just being pot head is very disappointing

18. Hova Chasing the wind

Server:
    Cain
    Never again. :suicide:

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • Burn Burn x 1
    • Burn Heal Burn Heal x 1
    • List
  19. Ark Administrator

Believe me, the CA's are working hard and trying their best.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • List
  20. Apple Yawning

IGN:
    Apple
    CA's: "Nipple here is all the stuff people need and desperately want, look at the economy right now etc"
    Nipple:"We hear you guys but we have plans and other stuff will happen so stick tight SOON LATER ect"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)