DFO Megathread - Flat Chested Edition

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jay, Jan 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cyrus99

IGN:
    Marlie
    Guild:
    Dream
    How often are cDnF and Arad Senki updated? Historically we've gotten streams/updates every two weeks, but with the latest patches it seems like we're sync'd up with the other versions. I'd imagine we'll probably get updates as often as those versions now, no?

2. CuppaTea

From what I am seeing, between the time fslayer getting their second awakening, there wasn't much big end game content aside from normal anton. But with these new mmage subclasses in 90 cap, we lack a lot of damage to be able to do some dungeons. Arguably, i could still clear OV and ancients relatively easily, but rift, normal anton, and even raid anton is very hard to clear unless you have a lot of gear.

3. ZailKnight BuffCrowSet

IGN:
    Sail
    Server:
    Cain
    well Arad Senki had 2nd awakening for m mage out of the gate which was awhile ago

and china also got m mage 2nd awakening this week

its pretty annoying how Neople is dead silent in times like this.

4. MetalBatKun

IGN:
    IHealDaCrew
    Server:
    Cain
    How i feel when we talk about battle sader reworks

5. Save 4 Less TWENTY TWO

IGN:
    Malyx
    Server:
    Cain
    I don't know the gap between KDNF and CDNF but I do know for sure that most of the time DFOG/Arad Senki doesn't get a specific update until it hits CDNF first. 90 cap may have appeared to make the versions in sync with each other but that isn't true since DFOG didn't get Sizki's Dojo + PVP changes with 90 cap while CDNF and Arad Senki did which made DFOG still behind the other versions. Almost every time DFOG is about to surpass CDNF they throw some sort of filler update in to put DFOG behind again (Sizki's Dojo + PVP changes as a separate update, three kingdoms filler dungeon, the extremely long-INTERACTIVE-better-than-last-year 2nd Anniversary). DFOG was ahead of Arad Senki for awhile but after 90 cap Arad Senki has started to get updates before DFOG gets them. Arad Senki even got the three new male mage 2nd Awakenings before CDNF did (CDNF just got them this week). Typically I wouldn't expect a specific update in DFOG until it hits CDNF first.

6. Pyros

As for how often they patch, from what I've seen Arad Senki is REALLY SLOW patches, as in they just get the major content patches with some events and then nothing for a month and a half until next content patch. Which might be why they had 2nd at the same time. They also has their patch one week later than us/cdnf.

Cdnf on the other hand seems to get patches are pretty random times. Like they got mmage patch on a friday, even though they usually patch on wednesday, and they got a patch last week for 2nd, but also got a patch 1week before that for merchant+events, but no patch inbetween merchant and mmage release so 2weeks gap there. Seems like they kinda do whatever they feel like.

And yeah it seems unlikely we'll get anything before cndf. We can only hope we get it right after cdnf(like 90 was a day later and mmages a few days later), although for 2nd it seems we'll be a couple weeks late. We're ahead of japan in terms of major content patch due to patching days I think, basically one week ahead, but since japan seems to patch so infrequently, they pack everything into the patch at once, while Neople likes to spread our content over several patches, maybe to keep it up similar to our previous patterns , which is why I think they split dojo even though it wasn't split in other regions.

For infinity, I'd expect japan to get everything at once(infinity+balance reworks), DFOG to get split patches similar to korea with infinity+balance and then rework changes 2weeks later(rip my fmech) and China to get whatever they feel like, although I wouldn't be too surprised if they get everything grouped up too.

7. Racky

Neople's got bigger issues to worry about than updates right now. Though if they don't get their shit together they won't have to worry about any updates or 3rd anniversary events

• Cit. Needed Cit. Needed x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  8. Dowiet

IGN:
    DowChaos
    Guild:
    Kinetic
    Server:
    Cain
    so are they planning on a perm rift of 7+ a day or something? what the fuck

9. Fishman465 Most Opinionated WM in NA

IGN:
    Fishman465
    Guild:
    Fragments
    Server:
    Cain
    given the way things are staying silent/hiding is not what they want to do; rather it'd be the time to bring out something that'd calm people down (like some good events at least). I mean if people start thinking they'd have to wait out the whole 2nd anni period to get M.mage 2nds... Yeah.

10. Azure Lune I never said I was -good- at this

IGN:
    AzureLune
    Server:
    Cain
    Man, I'd be happy with a fix that makes MNen Spiral Nen/Lilroi/Ice Orb/multiplayer not utterly tank my framerates...

though maybe the modders could help with that *shrug*

11. Enoch the Fierce Breathe Again

IGN:
    BornThisWhey
    Guild:
    Kinetic
    Server:
    Cain
    I just saw the particles on Lilroi

jesus......

12. momochuu smarmy ass bitch

IGN:
    Unconcerned
    Guild:
    Signify
    Server:
    Cain
    i am very reluctant to spend any money on this game right now to finish my epic sets

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  13. Duo

IGN:
    Lazaflame
    China updates when they want to, There are been very long sessions without any major events.

14. Jay Victoria Concordia Crescit

Last edited: Mar 31, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)