DFO Megathread - Apple Edition

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jay, Mar 31, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tsurugi

Server:
    Cain
    Haven't even started the tower yet. Dunno who to go on.

2. Takashi Nen Gunner

IGN:
    Yaira
    Guild:
    Signify
    Server:
    Cain
    It should be noted that HP shred does work in the ToA. been using the reaper scythe since day 1 on Mistress

3. DTK #FFB400, simply #FFB400!

Guild:
    Infinity
    Server:
    Cain
    Your strongest character at least. Even if you don't need a weapon or earrings, you can still roll pots for class locked subs epics!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  4. Dezzie

After exhausting all the recommendations avail to me, I'm on floor 99 Tower of This Pear.

Please RNG. Provide my DT with Heavens Luck Sword :rolleyes: if you do I promise to hold faithfully and consistently in exchange for max Congest without plats

I know. I know.. I don't need gear to hold. I can already. But I'm greeeeedy

5. SonowRaevius Azure Fox

So between Sword Master, F.Priest, and M.Nen who should I give the account bound box to?

Edit:I mean F.Sader sorry.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2017
  6. RocForum Bird of Prey

Fsader/Nen. All 80-85 outcomes are stellar for both.

SM needs to hit a 85.

7. DTK #FFB400, simply #FFB400!

Guild:
    Infinity
    Server:
    Cain
    So far I've been progressing well on all my 3 characters.

Seraph can't possibly die in anything unless I want to, she's tanky with her own buff, has like 3 health regen skills AND a revive. She does lacks superarmor and damage though, so I end up spending up to 5 minutes on each floor chipping them away while they occasionally juggle me for petty damage I can fully recover in seconds.
    My DT is, of course, having an easy time with full epic gear and holds.
    My m spit is not having too much trouble, but being squishy forces me to wear superarmor pieces so I don't get juggled to death. Forgot it today and ended up dead to the rose knight... Good thing I gave the 100 invites to him.

8. Hova Four paths - one destiny

Server:
    Cain
    I'd sell my soul to have the Account Vault's size increased.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  9. Arphila Quite lewd

I wouldn't mind more inventory size increase in general.
    Also for some reason my EK seems to have inventory weight issues and she's the only one out of all my chars to have this problem ...

10. Dezzie

All that plate stacks up, unless you've got other plate classes who dont have that issue.
    In which case, boobs. Larger breasts can cause back pain which in turn means she maybe be unable carry as much

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Classy Classy x 1
    • List
  11. QueenyPie Endless torment flavor.

IGN:
    LucyBell
    Guild:
    Fragments
    Server:
    Cain
    Considering my creator also had a weight problem, it's definitely the plate armor.

12. DOXOlove Community Advisor

IGN:
    Coccyx
    Steam:
    DOXOlove
    Guild:
    Salty
    Server:
    Cain
    Just a fair warning for everyone; if you see anyone being an obnoxious/offensive degeneracy in megaphones, feel free to screenshot it and send it my way and I will give it to the appropriate authority. No 24/7 game monitoring doesn't mean they have the right to be a public nuisance.

• Like x 7
    • Edgy x 3
    • Friendly x 2
    • Cit. Needed x 1
    • Classy x 1
    • Idol x 1
    • List
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2017
  13. SonowRaevius Azure Fox

DOXO I really hate to bother you, but would it be possible for you to talk to someone about maybe getting us some help with platinum emblems?

Just wondering because there are a distinct lack of certain platinum emblems (especially for new classes) in the AH atm is all.

14. DOXOlove Community Advisor

IGN:
    Coccyx
    Steam:
    DOXOlove
    Guild:
    Salty
    Server:
    Cain
    Platinum Emblems are an issue we have brought up. We're carefully watching the economy and making suggestions of how we can come to solutions for it but do know your worry is mine as well. I hope we can have solutions/fixes for this when Neople is able to implement them!

15. AliasZ

IGN:
    AliasN, bbyNen
    Server:
    Cain
    The same people spam racist, cancerous, 4chan crap on echo chat all day long, and yet I don't see them banned yet.

:fupa3:

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  16. DOXOlove Community Advisor

IGN:
    Coccyx
    Steam:
    DOXOlove
    Guild:
    Salty
    Server:
    Cain
    then report them, that's the only reason they're still there being belligerent.

My window of time to play dfo varies depending on my schedule and my eyeballs aren't glued to megaphones when I am present. It's appreciated and wanted that the community help us so we can make our gaming environment better together. No matter how many people get a slap on the wrist, it wont stop people from mouth vomiting over echoes, but just know if people take the appropriate action against nasty behavior in megaphones it is actually dealt with.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  17. Necrofancy Blame Blobâ„¢

IGN:
    You already know!
    Server:
    Cain
    Chiming in to say that that I'd recommend messaging CA's for most reports, especially urgent bugs and public player reports (e.g. hack raids). I've had much more quick and reliable response/acknowledgement when CA's communicate issues.

18. Meow

I haven't played in half a year who is the most busted class right now, I don't care about tier whoring after starting over for the third time

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Classy Classy x 1
    • List
  19. QueenyPie Endless torment flavor.

IGN:
    LucyBell
    Guild:
    Fragments
    Server:
    Cain
    Tyrant is still THE busted physical class. Female spit is probably the most busted magic class, though I'm not entirely sure on that. Kdnf recently got a balance patch that basically burned everything to the ground, though Tyrant got buffed yet again so he's probably still the most busted.

20. Meow

I don't feel like playing mstriker again and wasn't uuuh, what's his name, sb was the best magic class?

someone explain me why was I so retarded to diss everything and give the money away when I quit

• Burn Heal Burn Heal x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Classy Classy x 1
    • List
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)