DFO Megathread - Apple Edition

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jay, Mar 31, 2017.

1. Pyros

Kurgiv necklace has nothing to do with movespeed or hp though? I'm not sure what item you're talking about. Kurgiv neck was like 80m a few weeks/months ago but has been steadily going down to around 40m, definitely one of the better legendaries you can get.

2. Azure Lune I never said I was -good- at this

IGN:
    AzureLune
    Server:
    Cain
    Also, a thought... instead of just occasionally spitting amp grimoires into the market. why can't they just make an NPC that curses items for you at some material cost? It'd be a nice permanent addition tqh, and it's not like it'd make things too easy since you'd still need to get the thing from Klonter to be able to amp it, and it would start from amp 0....

Just sayin', there's actually some very easy solutions here, Neople...

3. Dice Dragon Top Kekrator

IGN:
    LittleBobs
    Guild:
    Ingenious
    Server:
    Cain
    You can force amp things through klonter. Its very very very expensive.

Looks to be about 75m market value, you need 25 condensed purity, which a whopping 6 are up on the market for 3m each huehuehue

4. Enoch the Fierce Breathe Again

IGN:
    BornThisWhey
    Guild:
    Kinetic
    Server:
    Cain
    Stopped bothering with than danjin minigame after those 2 legs boxes

I imagine if i ever get a Leg drop its gonna be one of those trash legs worth 3m

Last edited: Apr 20, 2017
  5. DTK #FFB400, simply #FFB400!

Guild:
    Infinity
    Server:
    Cain
    At that price, I might as well just buy a gold grimoire.
    Besides the frustratingly long duration for a 2-week worth set of events, there's also almost NOTHING helpful for veteran players who already have better gear than full gracia, other than the stronk but sadly soon-to-expire potions and a bunch of hell tickets/invites.
    Last year's b-day events had actually some useful stuff like portable reinf/amps/refs, protection ticket, master kaleidos and the honey time was just giving away normal kaleidos like candy! Did I mention it also had a burning event on weekends?

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  6. Azure Lune I never said I was -good- at this

IGN:
    AzureLune
    Server:
    Cain
    ...wait really

.....this is the first I've ever heard of it. Or Condensed Purity for that matter.

• Late Late x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  7. Dowiet

IGN:
    DowChaos
    Guild:
    Kinetic
    Server:
    Cain
    this is because it requires +11 or higher destruction of amps to even get one. that +16 amp ranger guy got 64 purities when he broke his. There is a title for having 50 of them as well.

8. Yeah anyone that bothers to amp just waits for event grims, which we haven't gotten very many from events for the longest time, or LT grims since it's more cost effective

9. The Winged Professor だが断る!

There's a lot of key items that people want for end game that are unnecessarily gated. Perfect Bead box is nice, but why can't they just up the drop rate for pink cards in end game dungeons? Same with legendaries in general. Grimoire price and lack of reinforcement tickets is also annoying. The past few weeks I've pretty much only logged on for raid. And even then some days I don't feel like running anything besides sell parties. Even attempting to gear alts beyond baseline is expensive, so there's no need to progress them beyond min spec for raid unless they luck into good drops from raid invites.

10. Dowiet

IGN:
    DowChaos
    Guild:
    Kinetic
    Server:
    Cain
    pandemonium card rates are great. over 5k runs and haven't seen a nornil :V

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Wizard Wizard x 1
    • List
  11. ZailKnight BuffCrowSet

IGN:
    Sail
    Server:
    Cain
    I tried running it myself many times. But nah. Maybe having hell mode on doesn't drop cards or something

12. Cyrus99

IGN:
    Marlie
    Guild:
    Dream
    I doubt it, I've had the card drop from the feline chick in room 3 of Times Square while running hell mode. Drop rate is just ass.

13. lrcpwjno Forever Brave

I got a card from... whichever catgirl is on the way to the hell room. Elda, I think.

If you compound Elda, Skuldi, and Verdil cards, you get a Nornil right??? :buckteeth:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Artistic Artistic x 1
    • List
  14. Dowiet

IGN:
    DowChaos
    Guild:
    Kinetic
    Server:
    Cain
    i've gotten a hailey within 1500 runs or so it's just absurdly shitty rates

15. SonowRaevius Azure Fox

We REALLY need a card event...

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Late Late x 1
    • List
  16. Largerock RETURN BACK TO ZERO

IGN:
    Rockington
    Server:
    Cain
    Has it been an entire year since the last card event yet? Or are we past that date now?

17. Azure Lune I never said I was -good- at this

IGN:
    AzureLune
    Server:
    Cain
    *droprates higher that .000000001%

• List
  18. Enoch the Fierce Breathe Again

IGN:
    BornThisWhey
    Guild:
    Kinetic
    Server:
    Cain
    Wowblood mage skills dont actually bleed

19. Avitar The Terror of Death

IGN:
    JustSomeRndmGuy
    Guild:
    Valor
    Server:
    Cain
    Non KDnF based player question: If DFOG is behind KDnF in terms of content, then when DFOG decides to release a piece of content, what exactly takes them so long to release it? Is it the translations? Is there testing involved? Is there a time schedule they have to adhere to when releasing it (When X gets released, you must wait Y number of months to release next patch)?

I must have the devil's luck then because I got one after about 500+ runs

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2017
  20. SIUnit A filthy casual

Guild:
    Factory
    they could increase the card drop rate by 10x and we probably wouldn't see a difference

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 1)

1. Garyuu,
  2. BoomPickle,
  3. WankTheDank,
  4. DTK