Despair on Elementalist made simple

Discussion in 'Elementalist' started by Jy~, Apr 9, 2016.

1. Jy~ :3

IGN:
    Elementalist
    Guild:
    Kawaii
    Server:
    Cain
    Have a friend that is struggling..here is video showing how to do despair on ele very easily and using extreme bare minimum gear...i do this same strategy for 99% of floors...

only floors ur gonna have even slight trouble with:

51 - youtube.com/watch?v=lJ2A_ZD9NyY (if the meteor is still hitting you using this method. remove all equipment/avas that give you movespeed)
    that true asura that uses perma 1st awaken - use disenchant on him and he literally just stands there
    96 - ur gonna wanna use all ur light skills. he will die in 1 lightning strike most likely. max leap and ice wall+tp to stall him
    99 - keep void inbetween you and the fighter on the y axis. when she runs into the void she runs in the opposite direction of you. use dark skills~

all i can think of really lol

hordor-->buffs-->spam frosty/void till halloween buster/arctic burst-->they dead

if you're still struggling feel free to optimize your TP skills better...its so easy i dont even bother lol

for floors with summons if you're stuck maybe try max ice wall + ice wall tp + frosty head tp and get 3 pc infin warden...

Last edited: May 2, 2016

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)