Demon Slayer Post-revamp Information

Discussion in 'Demon Slayer' started by Skyson, Sep 19, 2015.

1. Skyson :)

IGN:
    Skyson
    Guild:
    Salty
    Server:
    Cain
    Guess I'm a week or so late with these, but I had to take a few extra days to compile some information to make sure it was right. Here's everything on the Demon Slayer's revamp that I put together.

Skill values will be in the second post.

Second awakening changes are NOT covered here.

~ Skill Changes
    파천세 (Heaven Cleaver)
    - TP passive removed.
    - No longer casts, is now a level 1 passive.
    - Increases Hit Rate and Hit Recovery
    - X attack string is now 5 hits, up from 4.
    - String animations changed completely to be more conducive to juggling and combos.
    - Grants your X attack a bleed chance. Bleed level is equal to your character's level.
    - Mageom's Article (마검의 기사 tr: Magic Sword Knight) Chron Set 3pc effect retconned to add 6 bleed levels to Heaven Cleaver

사복검 - 발 (Soaring Blades - Draw)
    - TP passive removed.
    - Base cooldown lowered to 5 seconds from 5.5.
    - Gap between swords reduced by 20px to compensate for lack of TP.
    - Can now jump any time during the skill to cancel the animation.

광폭화 (Berserk)
    - Cast time halved.
    - Now acts as a snapshot buff instead of a real-time buff, retaining its Strength bonus. (is swappable)
    - No longer reduces physical and magic defenses.
    - Skill's base duration increased to 60 seconds, cooldown 40 seconds.
    - Now adds an a bleed chance for all of your skills during the buff's duration, stacking with Heaven Cleaver's passive X string bleed.
    - While active, attacks on enemies have a chance to "wound" that enemy (visual effect is a lingering red mist)
    - Wounded enemies take increased damage from the following skills:
    * Blood Majin
    * Sanguine Choreography
    * Sword Demon Strike
    * Predator Galoa
    * Destiny of Phnom.

사복검 - 무 (Soaring Blades - Thrash)
    - TP passive removed.
    - Now in super armor during first and third strike.
    - Hitboxes adjusted to be longer; less vulnerable area during swings to be interrupted.
    - Shockwave removed from third strike. Shockwave damage loaded into individual hits' damage.
    - Skill's % damage is now lower on the first two hits and stronger on the third hit. (Two seperate % values on the skill)
    - Third strike no longer knocks enemies away, now pulls enemies to the ground towards the Demon Slayer's position.

사복검 - 조 (Soaring Blades - Impale)
    - TP passive removed.
    - Deals full damage to grabbable and ungrabbable enemies.
    - Launching angle slightly lowered to combo smoother into other Soaring Blades skills.
    - Base cooldown lowered to 8 seconds from 8.4.
    - MP cost reduced.

사형조수 (Blade Retraction)
    - Wind-up animation and hits removed entirely, damage of wind-up hits loaded into the grab/pull damage.
    - Now pulls enemies down to the ground directly in front of Demon Slayer. No longer tosses enemies 5 miles behind her.
    - MP cost reduced.

폭류나선 (Wild Thrash)
    - Added a function to mash the basic attack (X) key to perform more hits during the animation. [Increases overall skill damage by about twice as much.]
    - Can now jump any time during the skill to cancel the animation.

사복검 - 강 (Soaring Blades - Reinforce)
    - TP passive removed.
    - Cast time halved.
    - Values significantly increased.
    - Bleeding Blades added to buffed skills.
    - Rank 10 values before new TP passive:
    * Soaring Blades - Draw: 15%
    * Soaring Blades - Impale: 12%
    * Soaring Blades - Thrash: 15%
    * Blade Retraction: 11%
    * Wild Thrash: 15%
    * Bleeding Blades: 15%

혈화난무 (Bleeding Blades)
    - Added a function to mash the basic attack (X) key to perform more hits during the animation. [Increases overall skill damage by... a fuckton.]
    - Enemies caught in the whipping hits are lifted from the ground during the skill but no longer raised higher with successive whipping hits.
    - Finishing hit changed to knock enemies straight down to the ground.
    - MP cost reduced.

혈마인 (Blood Majin)
    - Now in super armor on cast.
    - Size of trail increased to 130px, up from 100.
    - Explosion radius increased to 120px, up from 100.
    - Trails' movement speed debuff now lasts for 5 seconds after dropping off of an enemy, up from 1 second.
    - Now affected by Berserk's wounding passive.

혈지군무 (Sanguine Choreography)
    - Still disgustingly powerful.

검마격살 (Sword Demon Strike)
    - Can now be cast while in midair. Casting the skill while in midair will attempt to attach Deimus to the nearest enemy in a small range in front of the Demon Slayer, performing the skill normally without needing to jump forward.
    - If cast in midair with no enemies in range, Deimus will appear on top of the Demon Slayer's position when landing on the ground and perform the skill on the spot.

탐욕의 번제 (Offering for the Greedy)
    - Blue flames are now generated at a chance when hitting monsters, instead of at a chance upon a monster's death.
    - Blue flames generated by hitting monsters with a skill will automatically be collected when the Demon Slayer finishes that skill's animation.
    - Retention time of blue flames decreased to 5 seconds from 10 due to the ease of collecting blue flames.
    - Still caps at 5 flames, but needs to be refreshed due to shorter duration. (Later reduced to 3 flames)

포식자 갈로아 (Predator Galoa)
    - Now in super armor on cast.
    - Duration between Galoa moving to an enemy (on initial cast) reduced to 1 second from 3.
    - Enemy detection range increased to 300px, up from 200.
    - Galoa's hit interval after attaching to an enemy reduced to 0.5 seconds from 1.
    - Galoa's time interval to seek a new enemy reduced to 0.2 seconds from 1.
    - Now heals the Demon Slayer for a small amount of flat HP every time a Galoa hits an enemy.
    - Now affected by Fury's wounding passive.

역천의 프놈 (Destiny of Phnom)
    - Fully invulnerable during the entire skill.
    - Deimus' slashes sped up by about 250%.
    - Now affected by Fury's wounding passive.

~ TP Changes
    Removed passives:
    * Heaven Cleaver Upgrade
    * Soaring Blades - Draw Upgrade
    * Soaring Blades - Thrash Upgrade
    * Soaring Blades - Impale Upgrade
    * Soaring Blades - Reinforce Upgrade

NEW: Soaring Blades Upgrade
    - New merged TP passive for the Soaring Blades skills.
    - Costs 3 TP per level.
    - Increases the damage of the Soaring Blades skills (Draw, Thrash, Impale) by 11% per level.
    - Increases the buff effect of Soaring Blades - Reinforce by 11% per level.

Berserk Upgrade
    - Increases duration of the buff by 10 seconds per level.
    - Increases the duration of the wounding debuff by 5 seconds per level.
    - Increases damage dealt to wounded enemies by the listed skills by 10% per level.

Sword Demon Strike Upgrade
    - No longer increases the number of Deimus slashes by 2 per level.
    - Now increases the skill's damage by 10% per level.

DEMON GOD.

• Informative Informative x 12
    • List
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2016
  2. Skyson :)

IGN:
    Skyson
    Guild:
    Salty
    Server:
    Cain
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...xHbNdAL7cdwRgDhnUUY/pubhtml?gid=0&single=true

Here are the skill value numbers I meant to post, uh... several months ago.

All values are listed at maximum character level with a Tactician's Contract and no gear giving additional levels, with and without TP, compared pre and post revamp.

Soaring Blades - Draw, Bleeding Blades, Blood Majin, and Sword Demon Strike maintain the same skill % values, the difference is minor because you get an extra level [with contracts] when you hit level 86.

Why the hell does DOFO's Demon Slayer awakening active have bugged numbers? lol.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • List
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2016
  3. ggkiwi

words cant describe how happy this makes me *cries*

4. Skyson :)

IGN:
    Skyson
    Guild:
    Salty
    Server:
    Cain
    Updated with a spreadsheet link in the second post to revamped skill values.

5. Psycho K Keeper of Territory

When I click that link, I see the values for a moment and then the spreadsheet goes blank. It's probably an access issue. It says "view only," but I don't see anything. When I used Google Sheets, I found it much more convenient to publish the file, producing a link like:
    Code:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ah8tj2fL4AP-QReR3HayuF5LxHbNdAL7cdwRgDhnUUY/pubhtml

6. Skyson :)

IGN:
    Skyson
    Guild:
    Salty
    Server:
    Cain
    Fixed. Thanks for that, I've literally never used Google Sheets before that. :thumbsup:

7. Psycho K Keeper of Territory

What is that Impale shock wave damage? I don't notice it now and don't understand where it would happen. Sword Demon Strike hits 9 times even though the skill says 8. I'll have to check if this changes after update. Regarding the 35 fog limit on Offering for the Greedy, what happened in room 5? (~0:55):

Seeing how the game chokes, that seems like way more than 35 fogs. Maybe it's 35 per foe :mystery: . Happy to see the HP costs on Blood Majin and Usurper Phnom are reduced significantly too. It's going to feel so nice being an actual heavy(++) armor class.

8. Skyson :)

IGN:
    Skyson
    Guild:
    Salty
    Server:
    Cain
    I literally don't know what Impale's shockwave damage is. It's listed on the skill and I even looked myself thinking about it like "...what is this?"

The 35 is per enemy. Hitting an enemy with any skill can produce a fog; this was moreso to prevent you gathering infinite fog from things? I dunno.

9. Skyson :)

IGN:
    Skyson
    Guild:
    Salty
    Server:
    Cain
    WOW COOL FUCK ME WE GOT 2ND AWAKENING CHANGES WITH REVAMP CHANGES.

Half of this shit is outdated now and I'm salty. BUT OH WELL. Slay demons, zzz.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)