Demon Slayer Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Demon Slayer' started by photaiplz, Nov 22, 2014.

1. shoran

I actually got a Black Iron from a ToDes pot today, and it's pretty underwhelming. Most of our skills are pretty much ranged so it hard to keep up the melee buff, especially with 9pc Majin Draw positioning. Maybe Arges would work with a Gracia build? But it has really low patk compared to a Nugol Form. I guess since I already have a +11 Nugol Form Ill be giving the epic wep to my DT alt.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2016
  2. Masturbator Kamen Rider

Guild:
    Kinetic
    Server:
    Cain
    Is there a viable anton/raid build that incorporates max phnom? This skill is way too cool for me to not feel guilty about leaving at 1.

3. Pyros

Well just dropping one skill and replacing it by a worse one won't make it unviable, it's going to have a fairly minor impact, it's just not efficient, especially with how long phnom takes to do the animation, it'd only be useful after you dumped everything else and somehow stuff isn't dead yet, but with both awakenings taking forever(especially 1st) it seems unlikely you'd have much room to use it.

4. omegalord92

IGN:
    JungTaekwoon
    Server:
    Cain
    What a good day of raid, finally got a Savior to go along with the rest of the stuff Raid has given me. Now to wait for ebin road/hells for shoes.

Attached Files:

5. Kelevra IGN: James.

How's dainsleif vs giant nugol form?

6. AliasZ

IGN:
    AliasN, bbyNen
    Server:
    Cain
    Giant nugol form is a lot stronger

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  7. jorlowdon

Is it worth it to choose Dainsleif over the other choices in the 70-80 ebin weapon box?

8. The physical attack on that weapon is too low. If you really want a weapon from the weapon box on your demon slayer, you should get a flare devil. I'd avoid using the box on demon slayer though because there are other classes that can make use of it much better.

9. mMarikom I actually never know what I'm doing

IGN:
    Foleo, PrincessSama
    Guild:
    Factory
    Server:
    Cain
    Could I get some gearing advice? This weekend I got a Masamune and a Caravella (was previously using a Trinity Eternia as it was the only Slayer Epic I had gotten on her at the time). I currently have an Amnesia Necklace, Flame Drop Trousers, an elemental tear and 6pc SDB (and Tarantula Top as a random offslot).

Flame Drop Trousers and Caravella are pushing me to go for a rainbow fire setting (Fire Legendaries, Sub Volcano Belt and Shoes if I'm lucky for more Fire damage, a Doppel Fire title) but I don't really know what pieces would be best to shoot for for that in terms of switching to a full legendary/epic fire setting.

Meanwhile Masamune Crit Smash is huge and Masamune + Gracia is also an option...though it would be putting a very lucky combo I've gotten to waste.

And there's also the route of choosing either setup and just buying and using a Giant Nugol Form. It doesn't have the crit smash of Masamune or the additional fire damage and procs of Caravella but it does have extra bleed damage and this class makes everything bleed along with actually being a Zan so...yeah.

Any advice on which setup would be best or good fire pieces to fill stuff in would really be appreciated I haven't really geared a character past quest legendary sets and getting lucky with epic drops. Please and thanks.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2016
  10. Varicose

What are the best plat emblems for DS? for battle

11. ViktorVince

IGN:
    AlinaAllure
    Guild:
    Warriors
    Server:
    Cain
    Berserk

• Cit. Needed Cit. Needed x 1
    • List
  12. mere0ries

If I already had both berserk and soaring blades reinforce plat swaps, I'd probably just spend the money on something else. But if I was forced to spend it on plats at gunpoint or something, I'd probably go with sanguine or bleeding blades (with ragnarok top option).

Last edited: Mar 1, 2017
  13. emilio3000

Hi, i want to know Which weapon would Be better for my Demon slayer,
    I have gotten a Raging Hercules gives about 700 str and then 800 when i have less than 100%hp And a Masamun Light dmg 20%Crit chance and 32% crit dmg which weapon is better.
    Currently im Rocking a 6 piece Gracia top,bottom,shoulder,belt,shoe,Sub Equiement and the event Accessory which amounts to 21 eledmg and 10%crit chance.

14. AliasZ

IGN:
    AliasN, bbyNen
    Server:
    Cain
    Masamune is better when you have a sader

15. SonowRaevius Azure Fox

So what exactly is the best new armor set for Demon Slayer to get? They all look fairly powerful, even the ones without set bonuses.

16. Juhata Glory to Mankind

IGN:
    Teri/IntonerZero
    Guild:
    Infinity
    Server:
    Cain
    Get Natural Guardian and become procs demon laugh goddess :sheep:

17. Hydrosion

IGN:
    EmetSelch
    Server:
    Cain
    I was thinking about getting my DS a wep, but i'm not sure which is better. Should she go for nugol or the new cherry blossom zan?

18. emilio3000

well it depends Cherry blossom is Pretty neat it gives a nice steady 18% bonus dmg and 15%crit chance its great if you dont already have 97.1 crit, but that all that working for it. Meanwhile Nugol would be at 22% attack dmg at reinforcement of +10 and it only grows strong if you reinforce it higher. to Be honest Cherry would be better for you for the nice crit chance, but if you already do have your crit at 97.1 then Nugol would be Superior

19. Engery

IGN:
    Txing
    is textbook better than watch

20. Pyros

It's complicated? Textbook does more damage, that generally isn't a comparison, while it only buffs your awakenings, that's the big hitters and it also give +1 to 1st awakening passive so that's a bit of dmg, and then +1TP tends to be 10% to every skill which is more than the +1 to other passives. But time traveler has a reset, and the reset can be good in longer dungeon runs like say, Black Volcano. In shorter stuff, you generally don't need the resets. Time Traveler is nice for swapping though since it gives +1 to both buffs so that's a plus at least, but I think textbook would be better in most other situations.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)