Demon Slayer Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Demon Slayer' started by photaiplz, Nov 22, 2014.

1. Laande Third best girl

IGN:
    Ilynnit/Kriiha
    Guild:
    TGP/Ingenious
    If the mod is the same it won't stack and only take the highest. IE the smash mod you get from all of those will only take the highest of the 45% of the spider queen.

The exception being elenore mods which are their own damage sources and special smashes that stack like the 90 caps Muramasa katana.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2016
  2. ViktorVince

IGN:
    AlinaAllure
    Guild:
    Warriors
    Server:
    Cain
    So really I shouldn't bother with that set and pray to the rng gods I'll get something else instead, rip DI. Do you have any other suggestions?

3. I mean if you get a savior weapon or something and have non-conflicting accessories, that set is really strong. Don't give up hope yet

4. ViktorVince

IGN:
    AlinaAllure
    Guild:
    Warriors
    Server:
    Cain
    Haven't tried doing Anton Raid at all, I honestly don't know if I will

5. shoran

I'm looking for some advice on how to move forward with gearing my DS. My current equipment is:
    +11/+7 Giant Nugol Form with enchant light (came with the enchant when I bought it)
    9pc Majin's Whisper
    6pc Magic Sword Knight
    Working on 9pc Sword Demon Blessing - 3/9 currently
    4/6 Gracia - missing top and bottom
    Alicia's Tear
    +2 Berserk +1 Reinforce Sweet Dreams title
    The Behemoth + Petit Nornir - currently using Nornir pet since I have no other smash equipment
    Halidom sword + Halidom top + High Tech ring + advanced clone avatar + title + pet for Berserk (lv 27)
    Advanced clone avatar + Halidom sword + title + Reinforce TP sub for Reinforce (lv 13)
    1 Berserk platinum emblem that's stuck on a seasonal alt that got lucky with free skeleton keys
    Working towards a Great Glory bracelet, a Sea God bottom, and the remaining 2 (possibly 3) pieces of my Gracia for ancients
    Haven't started working toward Bulky since I don't have any experience with normal Antons yet

Currently I saved up 30m to buy one of those legendary beads to use on my Gracia belt, but there don't seem to be many cheap ones left on the market. I was also planning on buying a Petit Deicide pet for the 7% crit smash, but I just got a Full Plate Shoulder piece from running hells this weekend so I might just use that over the Petit Deicide (would have to farm up a Gracia magic stone though). I'm not sure where to go from here. Should I be saving up to buy an Unsung Hero's Tachi or Captain Trooper's Iron Gaiters? Buy some rare clones and my last Berserk plat? Buy a Petit Deicide and not use the Full Plate Shoulder? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

6. AliasZ

IGN:
    AliasN, bbyNen
    Server:
    Cain
    Use the legendary bead on sword demon's blessing belt for swap, not on your damage set. The bead is too expensive to put on damage gear. Getting the bead is your #1 priority but you have time to try and get one from the event before you need to buy one.

Also, since you have giant nugol form already, gracia and gig presence is good enough to raid with once your swaps improve. I would try and get +3 titles and plats while they are still somewhat affordable right now. Also petit decide is one of the best pets since our 2awk does crazy damage.

7. JustWhipIt

I thought bead didn't work on passive skills (active only). So it'd be best to keep the enchant on belt which he uses for damage?

8. tsumugii a tomato

buffs count as active skills

9. shoran

Thanks for the advice, I decided to grab a Deicde pet for now while I try to farm up for a bead. After the bead what would you say is more important, grabbing my last Berserk plat while they're still around 40mil or a +3 Berserk title? I currently don't have a rare top/bottom so I guess I'd have to buy that too. Kinda tempted to get an Unsung Hero's Tachi as well for that +3 to Berserk.

10. AliasZ

IGN:
    AliasN, bbyNen
    Server:
    Cain
    +3 berserk title is way more important to prioritize. There will be events for plats in the future, but we probably won't get skill titles again until late next year. You don't need tachi for optimal berserk swap with the bead, you can get +3 from title, +3 from ava top/plats, +2 from kazan's curse, +1 from petit deicide, and +1 from the new bead.

11. JustWhipIt

Cool I wasn't sure about that

12. shoran

So I managed to grab a +3 Berserk title and Kazan's Curse with the rest of my savings. Would it be advisable to skip out on getting a 2nd Berserk plat if I can hit +10 with a Sea God bottom and a single plat? I think I can do +3 from title, +2 from Kazan's Curse, +1 from Sea God, +2 from ava top and 1 plat, +1 from pet, and +1 from the bead. That would let me use a 9pc Sword Demon Blessing set and still hit +10 Berserk with only 1 plat so long as I put the bead on the Sword Demon Blessing belt.
    Also what are some cheap gear for Reinforce swapping? I only have a halidom sword, an ava top, a +1 title, and the +1 to reinforce TP sub-equipment along with 6pc Magic Sword Knight at the moment. I think I can probably get a +1 pet and a +2 title later but I'm sort on money currently.

13. Ansegisel

IGN:
    Teresa, Ansegisel
    Guild:
    VagrantEX
    You want to use captain trooper's iron armor gaiters for both berserk and reinforce setting so +1 from sea god won't be ideal.
    Reinforce: Magistrate = +2, greenhorn bruiser upper heavy armor top = +1 (easy to get, just do 20 pvp matches or so), +1 avatar top, +2 from plats (or +3 with motion aura), +1 from pet, +1 from legendary bead, +3 title, and +1 reinforce tp. These are the reinforce choices (you can also get the pvp war god top for +2 reinforce).

14. Varicose

Guys can you provide me a single good reason for why:
    1. Soaring - Impale isn't part of Sanguine Choreography, and
    2. Blade Retraction isn't affected by Reinforce's TP and has its own TP?

15. Masturbator Kamen Rider

Guild:
    Kinetic
    Server:
    Cain
    Thoughts on skill builds? This class is fun as hell.

16. Khanjali KO

IGN:
    Khanjali
    Guild:
    N/A
    Server:
    Cain
    Max everything except:
    Soaring Blades - Thrash
    Soaring Blades - Impale (not while leveling. Really good while leveling)
    Blade Retraction (also really good while leveling)
    Predator Galoa

Keep Usurper Phnom at 1 for the invincibility frames.

If you're going to get buff gear, Berserk should be prioritized before SB - Reinforce.

17. shoran

Do any of the lv70-80 epic weapons beat out a Giant Nugol Form? I remember reading here that a Flare Devil would be better but only if you're stacking 150+ fire damage, which doesn't really work with Gracia. Maybe Asteremia or Black Iron?

Last edited: Dec 16, 2016
  18. Khanjali KO

IGN:
    Khanjali
    Guild:
    N/A
    Server:
    Cain
    I don't think Black Iron works because our skills are not considered as "melee" attacks.
    I've only tried a Black Iron on a Blood Evil and it was kinda meh.

Asteremia could work, but it's one of the exclusive APC epics that will possibly not be in the selective box.
    Blood Sword Dainsleif is an option if you don't have anything else (GNF should beat it at +10 or higher).
    If APC-exclusive epics are included, then Blitz Jiangning may be an excellent option.

19. Varicose

I have a Black Iron. It's ok. Anything more than 2 character-lengths away from the center of the mob is considered 'ranged'.
    I have a flare devil with 350+ fire damage and in solo play it beats out Yang

20. Masturbator Kamen Rider

Guild:
    Kinetic
    Server:
    Cain
    Blitz Jiangning is really bad for what it is. The description makes it sound like elemental elenore, but it's just regular elenore.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)