Demon Slayer Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Demon Slayer' started by photaiplz, Nov 22, 2014.

1. Engery

IGN:
    Txing
    do u guys know is savior ss is better or yang is better with gracia setup with superstar set

2. Varicose

What do you guys think of Tarbaza Quaker on a fire-stacking DS? We have alot of multihits to proc that burn. Besides agnes and medel would it be difficult to upkeep the burn?

3. Khanjali KO

IGN:
    Khanjali
    Guild:
    N/A
    Server:
    Cain
    I think Savior simply beats everything. If you run consistently with a Yin user, then you may want to use Yang simply for both of you to get the buff.

I think it could work well, but it isn't as reliable as a Giant Nugol Form or a Lib Weapon.

4. Varicose

I just wonder how much of that 5% is reduced for being 14 lvls lower than raid mob lvls. Wish i could 'borrow' one to test to see if a wild trash or bleeding blades can proc it semi reliably w/o dropping 50m+ on one and hating it.

5. Khanjali KO

IGN:
    Khanjali
    Guild:
    N/A
    Server:
    Cain
    Remember though that Tarbaza Quakers' proc effect is once every 2 seconds while Giant Nugol Forms' has no cooldown. Since we can proc bleeds reliably from Heaven Cleaver we don't have to worry about not getting the weapon proc effect to work from GNF. With Tarbaza Quaker, unless you have other items that can reliably cause burns (like Rose Hair Sash) you are relying way too much on the proc to get your bonus damage effect.

also:
    :(

6. Varicose

I know giant nugol is a good overall DS weapon. But for a +12 the additional caps at 24p dmg. With 440 fire tarbaza can potentially deal +60p addtional dmg on burnt enemies. 440 is pretty hard to get. so 390 for a +55p dmg

7. Kerath Happy 9pasha

IGN:
    Varandas, Jehane
    Guild:
    Ingenious
    Server:
    Cain
    You don't have a way to reliably proc burn, and it's not really an easy status to land compared to poison or bleed for most classes. The reason why Tarbaza is a really solid weapon for blunt SMs is that SM has an ability that can reliably inflict burn without needing Taunt or Bremen. Really not sure how well it would work out for DS.

8. Varicose

I think Medley's burn lvl is lv96, not sure gotta check when I go home. wtb rosehair belt

9. AliasZ

IGN:
    AliasN, bbyNen
    Server:
    Cain
    Yang is probably stronger with a yin partner, savior SS has godawful patk. Without a yin partner you can test with nugol.

10. shoran

What skill level range would be better for the new pets, 15-20 or 20-25?

11. Khanjali KO

IGN:
    Khanjali
    Guild:
    N/A
    Server:
    Cain
    You'd want 15-20.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2016
  12. AliasZ

IGN:
    AliasN, bbyNen
    Server:
    Cain
    Berserk is lv 20

13. Khanjali KO

IGN:
    Khanjali
    Guild:
    N/A
    Server:
    Cain
    ...This isn't the first time I've forgotten that.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2016
  14. shoran

I was just deciding which would be better between an extra level in Heaven's Cleaver or Impale + Retraction. I don't think there are any other level 15 skills a Demon Slayer could benefit from?

15. Memes Are Banned but when

Draw is 15

16. Juhata Casual

IGN:
    Teri/IntonerZero
    Guild:
    Infinity
    Server:
    Cain
    Getting Berserk and a stronker Draw is always a good option.

17. shoran

Oh I always thought Draw was 20 cause it was right by Berserk. My mistake, thanks for the help!

18. Varicose

How do you guys manage the down time after we've dumped all our cube skills? I've been using impale, thrash, and draw alot but even those skills have some cooldown. I find myself having to xxx bosses during crucial fight moments which doesn't do any damage at all. I don't want to be always chugging a mind stim :doh:How many non-cubes vs cube skills do you guys choose? Do you think Sword Demon Strike is a good skill?

19. ViktorVince

IGN:
    AlinaAllure
    Guild:
    Warriors
    Server:
    Cain
    So I've had this question for a while now and been too lazy to figure it out lol. I want the spider queen's breath set already have the shoes, and currently to add to that I have executioner's and ABR and will hopefully get a giant nugol form. IF I do complete the spider queen's set does it all stack or nah?

20. tsumugii a tomato

the smash you get from spider queen 5piece doesn't stack with butchery neck

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)